Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

Everyone want to make profit. Not that many people want to hold,  But because of the present market condition some  many people have become holders.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

For learning to trade, you need to spend a lot of time and money. Not everyone wants to become traders. But many investors believe in some projects. Therefore, they simply invest for several years in the altcoins of these projects.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:55:50 PM

Hold is a good strategy during these market conditions. I also prefer to hold my coins, because there is no sense to sell it without any profit like a hamster
In order to have a profit in such a market, you need to try. Only hold, it is not very good option, since there is a high probability that it will take a long time to wait for the price to recover. But if you trade, it will bring you profit in a bear market.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

This its was interesting, someone always say hold hold and hold but they dont know whats the reason they keep holding the asset. To be honest if the price still continue to the bearish you should sell and buyback at the lower price. Better than thats
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

The major reason why everyone becoming holder is because the current price of  coins now is something not to talk about, that is know body want to sell now because nobody is ready to run at lost .

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:16:49 PM

its really true. for this moment better became the holder, because now we have big risk lost everything. Better be holder and working in bounty campaign for esample. Trading is so difficult now. better wait good moment
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

At the moment, do not sell, because now the market can bounce up. I'm not talking about the beginning of growth, it's just possible that Bitcoin in the coming week will cost 3700-3800 dollars.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:26:19 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

Trading right now would be so risky because of the current market condition. I think it is still best for us to just hold our altcoins and wait for their prices to rise up high again.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

Now in the crypto-currency market during trading-technical analysis works poorly, because strong players deliberately play against the crowd.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:47:14 AM

Holding is not meant for everyone and so I disagree with your assertion that everyone is becoming holders.
The percentage of weak hands in this current market state is way higher than that of holders.
Even though holding at this point in time is the best thing for investors.
masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

I am sure that everything is done correctly. In order to stay in the black just have to wait and save their money. I do not even consider and do not plan to consider another option now

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

Many people are now rushing to hold all their assets to wait for the increase in the value of crypto coins that will soon arrive. According to experts in crypto, he said that the value of the crypto market would soon leave the fall for the next spring. By holding assets and adding collections of assets is believed to increase the value of income and profits to be received.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

It's a good advice that you have given. I'm also trapped in the holding dilemma because I don't do frequent trading. Both have their goods and bads. The key is to know the right time to do each of them.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

It's the current market condition that we have now is the reason why everyone is turning into a holder from a day trader or a scalper regardless if you have a bag of Bitcoin or a bag of Altcoins. Holding on to your coins will at least give you a chance to recover and gain profits instead of selling your bag of Bitcoin or your bag of Altcoins at loss price.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

its really true. for this moment better became the holder, because now we have big risk lost everything. Better be holder and working in bounty campaign for esample. Trading is so difficult now. better wait good moment
In fact, trade is not as difficult as it may seem. Of course, if an investor doesn't have knowledge at all, then it is difficult for him. But you are adults and you understand that you can make good money in the crypto market. The only thing you need to do is learn this.
Now on various exchanges periodically pamp some coins, this can be observed almost every day. Learn the basics of trading in the crypto market, technical analysis, indicators. Yes, training will take you some time, but after a month (for example), you will be able to trade and earn money, instead of just hoping that the prices will once be restored. Now you just lose more and more money every day.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

maybe because not everyone is so good to make profit in day trading and nobody want to risk the already reduced capital, i personally do not want to sell at a loss i will wait until the price of my altcoin will not be at least equal to that when i bought them
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Most people have become hodlers by chance and fate because they have lost 80% of the it investments in this bear market while others just gave up because they do not know the next direction of the market. Not everyone is good at trading even though it is the best alternative in a bear market.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

Everyone want to make profit. Not that many people want to hold,  But because of the present market condition some  many people have become holders.
It turns out that they became holders only by the will of the fate of BTC? I think that HOLDERS are becoming the people who are beginning to realize that the fact that cryptocurrency is still the technology that today still works in a very right direction.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

This its was interesting, someone always say hold hold and hold but they dont know whats the reason they keep holding the asset. To be honest if the price still continue to the bearish you should sell and buyback at the lower price. Better than thats

Trading was always the best way to earn a good money. Of course, I am holding some coins that promise a giant rise in the near future, but it is only my predictions.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:43:39 PM

the main reason every one becoming holder is most of the coins gets pump get a sudden pump so in order to gain the profits most of the altcoin holders hold their gain for frequents pumps
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: