Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8596 times)
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

Holding is a very key factor in cryptocurrency. At times, holding depends on the individual. The patience the individual has and the urgency of need also determines holding or not. But its better to hold coins especially when the market is down to get profit later. I believe people understand the essence of holding and they know its worth.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

Holding is a very key factor in cryptocurrency. At times, holding depends on the individual. The patience the individual has and the urgency of need also determines holding or not. But its better to hold coins especially when the market is down to get profit later. I believe people understand the essence of holding and they know its worth.
Perhaps some users of cryptocurrency and do not suspect the value of long-term storage of their coins, but nevertheless they have no other way out, because no one wants to sell their assets at a cheap price today.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:45:54 PM

Because no one wants to sell coins at a loss. For example, I bought a few coins and now they are twice cheaper, but they are good coins, which have good projects and I will keep them in the long term, because I am sure that the market will grow again, but it will take this time more time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:09:13 PM

I agree with you - trading is a good skill which will help you to earn money despite the state of the market. It's possible to make money on downfalls, but not everybody can do this. Many people just wanted to buy and sell and don't want to learn to trade, so now they're hostages of a bear market.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

I think that people are too lazy to study a lot of information that is necessary for successful trading. Therefore, they choose the easiest way is to hold the coins until the market starts to grow.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

Maybe this is due to the price movement at the present. This is not a good time for investors to dump in their token in an unfavourable price. They just trust the capability of crypto to have a huge comeback.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:23:15 PM

I never wanted to be a Holder. I become them forced the market. I was engaged in daily trading. But at some point, many coins have fallen heavily in price and in order not to lose money, I have to wait for the price to rise and hold these coins.

Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:26:39 PM

It’s just that many people don’t want to make any effort and just wait, because the losses will not pay off any time soon. But it would be right to replenish the wallet or increase the number of existing or new coins, but with confidence in future profits.

Yeah, most people become holder because of that expectations of sustainable profit which could provide everybody a financial sustainability. Other trader preferred holding by no choice because they cannot dump their asset while it has no better price growth due to bad market.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

I believe when your coin have lost so much value as a result of a bear market then you won't have any other option left than to hold the coin because selling the coin will mean you have actually lost, So I believe most people are holding this bear market because the coin they are holding have lost huge value so there is no point selling it rather to hold it until the market recovers.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

I believe that you can not mindlessly hold, that is, to buy and forget for a few years, in anticipation of profit. It probably won't happen . It is necessary to constantly monitor the news and make appropriate decisions, it is possible to move money to more profitable deals. Just hold it, it worked  a couple of years ago . Now the market has changed dramatically.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:40:15 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

You've come up with better decision and good for you since you're fearless enough to manage your loses and converted into a huge profit everyday by trading , so you are one of the best example on how we work here in order to be successful , and trading is also a profitable business here in crypto .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

It because all crypto currency today is still fall and its will be bad idea if you sell ypour crypto in the low price so thats why almost hee in crypto today is still holding
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:47:55 PM

Everyone becomes a holder because nobody knows what to do with this umpredictible market

Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

Trade or not is everyone's choice. Such activities are not to everyone's liking, you need certain skills to trade, otherwise you risk losing money
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

I totally agree with you. Everyone suggests other people buy now or hodl! Hodl is not a profitable way anymore, by holding coins many people lost their capital because lots of coins are dead already for the long run bear market. I held TRDT Token for a long time to recover my loss but that coin scammed! So, Many people faced this same problem by holding every coin. From now, We should inspire people about trading.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

At this moment, the majority are becoming a holder simply because negativity in the market is dominant. Sellimg will more likely result to huge profit loss as well as regret in the future especially once recovery take over the market downtrend. Holding therefore would make an investor safe from complete profit loss. Patience would be the best thing to prioritize at times like this.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
Most of those making money at this time are traders. Although, there might be other means, but i only know of trading, which can bring quick and reasonable profit.
If is not a crime to hold, but please know what to hold and know the price at which you will buy to hold.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:39:54 PM

It is worth keeping because it is not profitable to sell everything in such a bad market. If you're so afraid, why are you investing in crypto? Surely you have chosen a decent coin to buy, in which you are sure. So why are you panicking? The market will definitely recover and you will regret that you sold your assets.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

Why you can say that holding crypto assets at this bearish trend is a non-sense? Do you want investors or holders to sell their crypto assets during the bearish trend? Now, that's non-sense because holding is the very least you can do when the market is down.

NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314

I'm not investor

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

As a holder, we can take a benefit of the token. Like staking or maybe a utility token which it can be used for the products.
For example Binance coin for a discount at the exchange, NEO for staking. or maybe some people can't read Technical Analysis

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: