Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8596 times)
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

Everyone is becoming a holder, because people do not want to sell their altcoins that they bought for 10 USD for 20 cents. It is sad, but the market has gone very deep and now you can only buy more and hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

I think the reason why people are almost HODLing their coins at this moment is that, the market value of most of the cryptocurrencies falls, as a result, no investors want to lose their investment and the only way they can handle the problem is through holding their respective coins.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

Everyone is becoming a holder, because people do not want to sell their altcoins that they bought for 10 USD for 20 cents. It is sad, but the market has gone very deep and now you can only buy more and hold.
At the moment, it is better to keep what you have in the hope of positive changes in the market in the near future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
GameOfBit

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

No one wants to lose their coins at low prices. Everyone wants to keep good prices to trade profitably.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

mate you are very correct about your opinion with regard to trading than holding a coin or token . i will also like to support your opinion that trading is the best way to protect  and multiply the value of your portfolio whether in the bull or bear market . many altcoins today are now fading away gradually as a result of the continous effect of the bears. holding those coins or token by now will be worthless and will have no value. so therefore l will like to encourage everyone who is following this thrend to take the bull by the horn and start trading . there is no right time to trade whether bearish or bullish signal. you can trade at all times with risk management as one of your key strategy.

Hoxysado

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
there is jprhing surprising in it as ypu can see ghat holding is not as hard as everything else so i think that is the reason
Hoxysado

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

mate you are very correct about your opinion with regard to trading than holding a coin or token . i will also like to support your opinion that trading is the best way to protect  and multiply the value of your portfolio whether in the bull or bear market . many altcoins today are now fading away gradually as a result of the continous effect of the bears. holding those coins or token by now will be worthless and will have no value. so therefore l will like to encourage everyone who is following this thrend to take the bull by the horn and start trading . there is no right time to trade whether bearish or bullish signal. you can trade at all times with risk management as one of your key strategy.
holding is not that hard and i think that if ypubare a newbie it is better for ypu to hold at first and then start to domsomething esle
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

Thanks for sharing.. I really knew about this strategy and I tend to trade my ALTs to increase my holdings but the factors that it is not an easy endavour at all, it is very time consuming because you always have to be monitoring the market and to be honest, it tends to put a huge dent in your schedule.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

Thank You.
Everyone's investment method is different. I have a lot of free time to do trading operations, and some people are busy with their livelihoods and have no time to do extra things.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

Thank You.
Obviously why people hodl it's because they arereally make their funds for investment very low right now.The reason for that is when the market really decreasing it's value and in fact makes people weak.
Yes, since market value always matter and the fact that people doesn't really want to hold only they have no choice because of the market situation and I think that is mostly the reason of massive holding because people always believe in crypto that time still come that bull run in the marketsss.

Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

Crypto market passing the unusual time from the beginning of 2018. Coin value is getting lower day by day so at this time trading is the best idea to overcome huge loss though trading is a little bit risky. Experienced investors can trading but a newbie should skip trading.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

Holding your coin is a way to earn a good profit,  waiting for the right time for the increase of your coin value.  If you know how to  trade and you have a knowledge on it m it is also another way in earning a profit but be sure that you are ready and willing to take a risk.
of course, holding a coin for sale when the right price is the best decision for all of us because it's already a basic instinct to trade by looking at hikes, you know what to do. the bear market for now makes us learn more because it is different and it will take longer to hold coins and people tend to be scared if they see the current price.

Dima95

Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

Because that is the most secure strategy considering the blockchain development stage. You can forget about your investment and become rich in future

MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

Actually, hodling is as simple as doing nothing. It`s not bad, however, it`s not that profitable in comparisson with active work with your deposit
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

I think people have their own mind to hold their cryptos or sell it. Many factors that make everyone become the holder maybe because they don't want to get more losses by cut loss or maybe they believe that the crypto that their hold will rise again or maybe they believe about the project. But one thing for sure everyone wants their crypto will rise up so they hold it.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

You can  not blame anyone holding his position now because almost every is now on red and why sell coins when you can keep holding hoping to sell at a better price when the market reverse. It is a known fact that no body is assumed to lose his coins till he sells them off. The worst is when you do not have more capital to invest in the market to buy the bottom and sell at any marginal increase.I know holding kill the cryotocurrency market.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

Because most people who want to earn on cryptocurrency, do not understand anything in trading and keep the coin for them the easiest. They actually do not want to learn how to trade, but it's their own business. In my opinion, it is necessary to buy coins in this bear market
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

Almost the entire group of coin owners have become holders because it is not fair to sell at a lower price. I think it is the best thing to do beside buying.
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

They become hostages of a situation in the market because now there is no sense to sell , you will lose part of the investments and a large number.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

Many people become holder because they want get profit with their altcoin or asset have bought at higher price, they have waiting until their asset really back for growing to higher price, many people never brave for cut lost of their asset have bought.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: