Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
detymalse

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

Of course people know how to trade but not seriously trading, it was just like selling their sh*t coins in the market, but trading also is a good earning too not just bounty or holding coins or tokens.
Holding cryptocurrency coins with the intentions of getting paid is the the goal of most investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:20:03 PM

There are advantages to buying or selling altcoins in the bear market. We need a changing price level to benefit from price fluctuation. Those who propose to keep Altcoins teach us the way to be rich in the future.

Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

Totally agree , I was always the holder , and only sold in March, all tokens and don't regret it , I think this market is not suitable strategy to go , you need to learn to buy and sell on time !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

Totally agree , I was always the holder , and only sold in March, all tokens and don't regret it , I think this market is not suitable strategy to go , you need to learn to buy and sell on time !

You are right, the main reason that people are a holder at the moment is that the price is fallen down a lot and that they have not used stop losses during the trading sessions.

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:54:39 PM

Everyone or myself is confused between short-term trading and long-term trading. short is 3 to 5 days, average is 15 to 30 days, long is 3 to 6 months.
But when I set short-term goals I do not set stop loss , And when the price fell too deep I regret and did not dare to cut losses and I decided hold to die. That's why everyone becomes a holder.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

In my own take am not a proud hodler I buy when price is high and dump when it's about to get low, in the side of HODling should be on those who want to invest in long term.
Bolivar_Tony

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense
It depends on your view about cryptos, some are here for long term investment, while other are for short, so if you are the type that are for long term, price won't really matter to you.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

As the crypto market grows, more and more Altcoins are born and investors buy it and keep it as their own. They also have more opportunities when they buy it. The cheap coins they also buy are much and keep them and wait for the return of the market.
The whole market is growing into a ICO and project community and it will cause more people to want their coins instead of immediately selling them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

Most of the big hat coins like BTC, ETH, Ripple etc. are still in the recovery phase and the best step to choose during this time is to hold on and wait patiently for the next bull market.
Current market status is still low compared to past capabilities and records.
in the current economic situation, the decision to preserve assets until the beginning of their growth seems justified to me

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

One of the major and obvious reason, right now, is the market conditions. The market prices of almost all the coins have been declining previously which forced all of us to stop trading and hold.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Dimm_bounty13

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

now the most reasonable thing is not to sell altcoins, their price has decreased compared to the beginning of the year several times. Even those who now earned on cryptocurrency do not sell it,and buy more.

You're right, but in fact, people need to buy food and pay loans. The market has been falling more than 9 months, so many people can't wait so long! As for me, I'm waiting to the end, but I need to sell some at a loss. it's a pity!

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

Many are starting to hold their assets because they are hoping that the value of the coin they are holding will increase. There are many benefits as a holder, such as the dividend given by the campaign causing them to hold.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

Day trading is good but that shouldn't stop anyone from investing in long term. It depends on how you actually arranged yourself in what ever you do. Not everyone involved in doing day trade is not investing in long term too. But as its also a good idea to invest in long term and holding will definitely be profitable and don't get panic on this present prize of the coin rather invest more when the market is down.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

I think a lot of people just had no option but to hold, as most were caught off guard, its a hard thing to sell for a loss especially if you are long-term minded on the projects you invest in. Not everyone is here for short-term gains

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

When the market is under correction the people have no choice but to hold because there is not much profit in the market. While others choose to cash out and hold their money in bank.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
I agree. but none of the traders who sell their merchandise below the capital price is very detrimental to traders. you can just do a new trade without selling a loss, by adding new capital. if you do not have the capital to trade again you should become a token holder and become a bounty hunter.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

You can be right about that but especially now, market is really variable at prices because market is taken very little money due to last circumstances so ıf you wanna use daily trade , you have to know a lot of thins about market to reach succes.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

You can be right about that but especially now, market is really variable at prices because market is taken very little money due to last circumstances so ıf you wanna use daily trade , you have to know a lot of thins about market to reach succes.
Taking any decisions without really full understanding can be more risky, people chooses to hold as they are been trapped with the last pumped or
they are also hoping that the market will be bounce back and bring a huge profits for their investment, there's always a good reason for people
to continue supporting the market and believing that things will be just fine after some months or years of holding their assets.
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

Hello mate everyone are hoping a bull market. In previous year, we had a bull market around these months. So they are holding for it. However, according to the knowledge this year we cannot hope a bull market.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

Thank You.
You answered on your question, trading requires skill and time. Many people here do not know nothing about trading and when they try it, they will loose their money for sure.
And I think, that your profit was only a luck, no offense.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: