Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

I think that there is an obvious answer to this, because selling all the coins earned in such a market is simply not recommended, we have to return our money and still make money on them, so we need to wait for the next jump up
Vitaly2142

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

Well, you know, when you bought a coin with a 3$ and sell it with 0.1$ it's not very smart  Grin
I had such situation with AdEx. But I trust and belive in them. As I see the team all the time working, updating protocols, also started to hire new personal to team. So it will surelly give a great potential to a project and a faster development.  Wink
I learned about Adex quite recently, the project is not easy, therefore I haven’t yet studied it while I follow the news. Full and undeniable transparency is something that is not enough in the online advertising market.
MualanMaulana

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

Many became holders in 2018. But given the fact that the market went up from the bottom.
If you have the funds, you can try to invest them in promising coins and maybe in a long time you will get the desired result.
That's right, because at low prices like this investors who have more funds, surely they will invest some coins that they think are good enough to hold until the market prices rise again so they can profitable.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

People are afraid to lose invested funds and seeing how much the value of coins has fallen now-prefer to keep waiting for the market growth.
And isn't this normal? It seems to me that today it is probably the most profitable action. Because today, if you do not have other options for passive voting, I think that all this definitely will not be able to attract more opportunities.
I agree that under the circumstances it is better to keep the coins. You can try to trade, but I believe that it is risky, especially if you know little about trading cryptocurrencies. Therefore, to keep the coins in long term in my opinion is better than to trade.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Rtalk

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

Trading on the cryptocurrency market is not the best option.The best thing now is either to observe, or to buy more bitcoin on drawdowns, that is, to invest.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

Because the situation now is that you have few options for action. You either become a holder and believe in a cloudless future, or you sell everything and forget about it as a bad dream.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

All of them hold a Bitcoin in a hope, that is , when Bitcoin prices increase, they will earn a lot of profit by selling it. If they are worth more than the Bitcoin purchases at the price, they all keep Bitcoins deposited in the hope that they will sell. There are not enough ideas about those who are new to their trade here. So I will tell them, before you trade , you gain enough knowledge of trade. Only then can you get rid of the damage.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

Perhaps, but it seems to me that selling your coins in such a market is probably not the best idea either!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

Because we haven’t any other option, mostly holders have less than 90% portfolio & if they sell now their coins they will get nothing so they prefer to hold & wait for good time.
I will also never sell my coins in a huge loss but I will hold my coins for a reason able profit.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

I think people became a long term holder because their target value of their holding tokens don't reached and they expected their investments to grow this coming year. That's many people are becoming a long term holder and I think it happens to people like me just like everyone.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
likit123

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

I agree with you that in order to increase profits, there is no point in storing coins, you need to trade them. But we also need to consider factors such as market conditions and price. When the bear market is over, the coins will go to growth, then there will be a favorable time for active trading.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Personally, I hold since I knew myself where cryptocurrency is going. Its going to be the future, as much as I can afford I'll buy more coins and and hold it for longer term. Knowing that cryptocurrency have reach a high peak before there is a high possibility that it would regain its price and even got more higher. Just make sure that what you're holding is all safe and secure. I choose an open source multi wallet that could store my preferred coin and token, I use HODLER wallet app since it gives me security and full control over my funds.
You can store your coins on the most secure wallets, but until the situation with the crypto-currency market becomes clear-most of these coins will remain wrappers that will not cost anything.
Eventually, this coins will cost more than we expect. We have seen in the past months the potential of coins. Cryptocurrency is tge future, and it would be impossible not to see the price rise in few months from now. I just buy and hold in my HODLER wallet. While price is low, I took tge opportunity to buy greater volume.
Salelo

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

I think people became a long term holder because their target value of their holding tokens don't reached and they expected their investments to grow this coming year. That's many people are becoming a long term holder and I think it happens to people like me just like everyone.
in my opinion, many people hold it, because the investment they expect to get profit on the market, the reality is not going well. and as a result they prefer to survive rather than having to sell it. that's the reason why the current market feels lonely

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

Everyone is becoming holder simply because of low knowledges.
Do you know that without any experience people just wait and don't make actions?

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

I think that there is an obvious answer to this, because selling all the coins earned in such a market is simply not recommended, we have to return our money and still make money on them, so we need to wait for the next jump up
It is really necessary. Today, investing in cryptocurrencies is probably the only way to become richer, but on condition that we really wait for the opportunities for a new leap. Today you have to wait. I can surely say it.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:24:27 PM

Have you seen this course? Now is the worst time to withdraw funds and trade. I think that only those who desperately need money are withdrawing money.
Rtalk

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

Have you seen this course? Now is the worst time to withdraw funds and trade. I think that only those who desperately need money are withdrawing money.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

In my opinion the right thing to do is exactly the opposite of what you propose with your question. It is much more risky to trade, with the current market conditions.
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

I do not consider myself to people who are ready to become holders for a long time, due to the fact that it is very difficult to choose an asset in the current market. If someone had assured me that this particular asset would recover, I would have invested.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

I fully support you. I think that today we still need to try to correctly assess the risks. You understand that today it is best not to withdraw funds now the course is really very small.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: