Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it going to pass $20k again?  (Read 1806 times)
Madagaskar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

the market is very unpredictable, no one knows what will happen in the future, what will be the price of BTC, now it is on the decline and this is a great time to purchase. The fact that bts will rise everyone understands, BTC when it happens nobody knows...

rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

yes it will go for sure, but not able to predict the right time. it will back because of technology as it is the future and one day blockchain will be using all over the world and that time crypto will be on top of the world.
minerops

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:27:00 PM

I think that it will yes, I believe that it can go much higher than 20k even given the right exposure and investors. The crypto market has gotten a lot more light recently and I think it can go much further than ever before!

JHJ 420
galekov0302

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

if you look at the volume of bitcoin bought more than sold this year it means that the market is trying to manipulate
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

I think that it will yes, I believe that it can go much higher than 20k even given the right exposure and investors. The crypto market has gotten a lot more light recently and I think it can go much further than ever before!

I am not so sure of that. By looking at current prices, it's too far to reach $ 20k. Basically I am sure that the increase, it's just not to achieve these predictions, but everything is possible. What is clear, currently the price of bitcoin is still cheap, a good time to buy it.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

I am confident that at some point in the future BTC will meet and exceed $20000 again. There's definitely no limit for BTC anywhere near $20,000, we'll start approaching that limit somewhere closer to to the $100k mark, when the total market cap of bitcoin starts to exceed that of the largest fortune 500 companies such as Apple. I think we'll see $20k again within 3 years.

gebitkjteam

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

i think maybe bitcoin will reach $20k again, market quality now still not good but, hope bitocoin can soaring up again like last year

megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

My mother and I had a talk about bitcoin last December 2017 or January 2018, the time where bitcoin is on its ATH. She predicted it will not go up beyond $20,000. Do you still think it will reach again its ATH?
I'm absolutely convinced that over time, this will really happen when the situation on the crypto market begins to gradually normalize. Now the BTC is really a very undervalued coin, which has excellent prospects for growth and development in the future.
BitTheLight

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

I agree with one comment that BITCOIN is unpredictable, it can easily jump for 20 thousand dollars, but if there is a mass growth, and maybe Vice versa, if people do not want to buy it
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

This should be one of the most bizzare topics i have seen on this forum, since you are referring to your mother and conversation about BTC ATH. I mean no disrespect.

Does your mother have some extra credibility, is she involved in asset trading whatsoever?
Otherwise i dont see how the conversation between 2 random people is something worth mentioning here.

To answer your question. It will cross 20k again, it is just question of time.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nitroali
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

#41 Haga

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:04:56 PM

I think btc will pass 20k but the problem is know when ! In the meantime probably could go under 5k , volatility is the problem .

😁
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:11:50 PM

My mother and I had a talk about bitcoin last December 2017 or January 2018, the time where bitcoin is on its ATH. She predicted it will not go up beyond $20,000. Do you still think it will reach again its ATH?

Postive prediction aren't bad to holding a lot of faith will bitcoin become expensive these end of the year
since 2018 start to decline the price value of bitcoin and all altcoins not easy to get a fast recovery
Need to gives space time for the stable condition of bitcoin and altcoin for the full recovery

alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

Yes, bitcoin will pass 20k again but this time it is not happening like it happened in year 2018. this time it will see a slow and controlled growth and maybe we will see a new all time high.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:22:36 PM

Absolutely, it will pass the price of $20k today in bitcoin this year which as you have notice the trend of the market 3 months after its so ridiculously downside all value which i compared the trend last year 2017. But the end of the year the value is unexpectedly increases up to $19,000+ USD. This is a great coin.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:26:13 PM

Although there is nothing I would like more than to multiply my investment, I'm not so sure, the market has normalized a little bit now and we don't see a large amount of monetary investment as we saw last year, actually if it reaches 10k by the end of the year I would be more than happy.
it is still very possible because now the market has begun to move and the end of the year is still long so to be able to reach 10K it is still very possible so just wait and hopefully the results as we all expect because we have been under pressure for too long

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

I think btc will pass 20k but the problem is know when ! In the meantime probably could go under 5k , volatility is the problem .

The possibility is always there, and will always continue to grow. This 2018 is quite slow and having a decline but the overall assesment is fine.More projects continue to utilize bitcoin and it has impact in its growth.

Open for Campaigns
Fugaga

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:28:58 PM

It's possible for bitcoin to pass $20k. But this will not be as quick as we all expected it.
Before this year end, I still believe we can see up-to $15k of bitcoin... Let just hope for the best to come sooner.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

Why not? we know that BTC has an unstable price and the price can rise or down at any time. but I think that reaching the ATH will take a long time. now the price of crypto is down and it takes time to rise again. we only need to be more patient if we want to get the best price.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

Everything seems to be possible in cryptocurrency, because crypto market is a very volatile market so,based on that the possibility is there that it can hit that height.
Shubhamgill33

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

Currently the market conditions are not favorable and we will not even see bitcoin crossing maybe 10k this year. But if we take long term then its surely gonna pass its all time high. Crypto market is till in infant stage and once investors confidence increases in crypto we will see bitcoin rallying and forming a new ATH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: