Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof  (Read 281627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fukukami

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:48:07 PM

just a copy of Vertcoin,without Vertcoin,the devs have nothing.
if vert team do not open source,what will you do? Grin

We will be happy! Our implementation of stealth addresses is completely different from Vertcoin's one, uses another language (Python vs. C++), uses another platform (Electrum vs. full-node core client) and shares NO single common line of code with vert.
In addition - it gives some additional features not available in vertcoin's implementation.
We hope that vertcoin will release their stealth addresses temporary closed-source to protect their intellectual property from copy-paste.
This is not our fault that we are working on similar project right now. And Vertcoin does not hold an exclusive patent for innovations.

P.S. I think we explained this already a lot of times everywhere. From now on, please refrain from posting this kind of comments in our thread.

Many people are not familiar with Vertcoin Stealth Address (First in the world), maybe you're one of them  Wink

Maybe, but we are familiar with true "First in the world" working implementation of stealth addresses in DarkWallet, SX and libbitcoin. Thank you for posting last 3 links with sx and darkwallet papers, some of our followers will find this info useful. We are also familiar with our upcoming first in the world Electrum stealth addresses. BTW, for those who are familiar enough with stealth addresses, your givaway of 5k EXE is still unclaimed cryptocoinchronicle.com/2014/06/execoin-innovates-plus-giveaway/Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
execoin (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:05:48 PM

Somebody managed to redeem our 5k EXE giveaway stealth transaction, congratulations!!!
http://explorer.execoin.net/tx/0499732cacc82d80ef5ea06565e4d3464b54a4135b9130667dcf35766077fe97
http://explorer.execoin.net/tx/237290a33886b3f997807f2660c3200c261eaea551ef744e13f67ffb1a8960e1#i0
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:21:12 PM

just a copy of Vertcoin,without Vertcoin,the devs have nothing.
if vert team do not open source,what will you do? Grin

We will be happy!!! Our implementation of stealth addresses is completely different from Vertcoin's one, uses another language (Python vs. C++), uses another platform (Electrum vs. full-node core client) and shares NO single common line of code with vert.
In addition - it gives some additional features not available in vertcoin's implementation.
We hope that vertcoin will release their stealth addresses temporary closed-source to protect their intellectual property from copy-paste.
This is not our fault that we are working on similar project right now. And Vertcoin does not hold an exclusive patent for innovations.

P.S. I think we explained this already a lot of times everywhere. From now on, please refrain from posting this kind of comments in our thread.

I mentioned this a while back, if this stealth stuff is what the coins new goal is, you have already backed yourself into a corner and created yourself a smaller marketplace with niche features. Go mainstream theres endless possibilities there.
phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:09:11 PM

I mentioned this a while back, if this stealth stuff is what the coins new goal is, you have already backed yourself into a corner and created yourself a smaller marketplace with niche features. Go mainstream theres endless possibilities there.
Stealth addresses have many mainstream and merchant applications.  It's also just a feature, hardly a single direction ofnl development.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:19:01 PM

Stealth addresses have many mainstream and merchant applications.  It's also just a feature, hardly a single direction ofnl development.

They have 0. If 'truely' stealth, back tracking issues wouldn't be possible, keeping a ledger for proof of transactions for possible defective merchandise returns & exchanges cant be done. Its 100% nitche and not mainstream at all. Keep dreaming. Once coin teams / dev's stop thinking outside this lil box they live in, then only will there be true potential.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1104

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:21:01 PM

They have 0. If 'truely' stealth, back tracking issues wouldn't be possible, keeping a ledger for proof of transactions for possible defective merchandise returns & exchanges cant be done. Its 100% nitche and not mainstream at all. Keep dreaming. Once coin teams / dev's stop thinking outside this lil box they live in, then only will there be true potential.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you should try and understand the technology before critiquing it. It's designed so that businesses can receive funds in one address without having outsiders know how much coin has been sent to that address. It's still perfectly capable of tracking transactions from different senders.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:01:38 PM

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you should try and understand the technology before critiquing it. It's designed so that businesses can receive funds in one address without having outsiders know how much coin has been sent to that address. It's still perfectly capable of tracking transactions from different senders.

I know that the majority of the 'crypto-worlds' thinking is inside the box. This is proven,  time & time again, as one coin runs with an idea, and all the others follow, only outside of the box thinking & development, will produce truly gifted results. We can agree to disagree.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 09:14:01 PM

I put up the press release here :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/execoin-press-release-first-electrum-with-stealth-implementation-new-pow-algorithm-and-more

Hope it brings more exposure to EXECoin Smiley
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1104

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:15:24 PM

I know that the majority of the 'crypto-worlds' thinking is inside the box. This is proven,  time & time again, as one coin runs with an idea, and all the others follow, only outside of the box thinking & development, will produce truly gifted results. We can agree to disagree.

whatevskies
suppersz

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:28:43 AM

could you like give a ETA on whitepaper and Stealth addresses,or even screenshots?

CryptoLTD

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:14:31 AM

Somepeople never learn...
execoin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:18:48 AM

could you like give a ETA on whitepaper and Stealth addresses,or even screenshots?

Sneak peak into our new release

suppersz

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:31:58 AM

Stealth addresses have many mainstream and merchant applications.  It's also just a feature, hardly a single direction ofnl development.

I know that the majority of the 'crypto-worlds' thinking is inside the box. This is proven,  time & time again, as one coin runs with an idea, and all the others follow, only outside of the box thinking & development, will produce truly gifted results. We can agree to disagree.

I know you support VRC,But In fact, I have long proposed the concept about VeriBit Wink,Just dev did not listen to my suggestion Cry

I have some suggestion:

1:new thread answer these questions http://www.reddit.com/r/Execoin/comments/22vm2z/preama_questions_submit_your_questions_early/
(Q: Vertcoin developers have stated several times that they will change whatever they have to, to keep vertcoin ASIC free. How far are execoin developers willing to go to keep execoin ASIC free as well?
A:
Q:What current projects are you working on to further the growth and development of Execoin?
A:
Q:What would you like the execoin value vis a vis US$ be in the long run?
A:
Q:Correct Pronunciation of this coin?
A:
Q:How many people work on execoin?
A:
Q:Where are you from and whats your background? Would be nice to know more about the people running this great coin.
A:
Q:Do you think 45 seconds per block is the best interval?
A:
Q:What do you think of a logo re-design?
A:
Q:I understand that execoin has a lot of potential. But right now many people are ruining the coin by mining and dumping it for other coins. How can we as a community alleviate this from happening?
A:
Q:Also how do you find the block time and reward? I think this has been asked before. But is the substantial reward from mining bringing about a deflationary impact on the currency value because the market capital can't catch up?
A:
Q:What was you motivation for creating this coin? Was it already in the pipeline when Vertcoin launched? What are we doing to set ourselves apart from other N Script coins?
A:
Q:What is currently the default and maximum execoin blocksize? What do you estimate to be the maximum number of transactions the network can handle per second, and what can be done to increase this number? What is your stance on network transaction fees (I am aware that this could change as the network evolves), do you believe they should be optional (only influencing the priority of the transaction) or mandatory (and what is the current network fee?)?
A:)

2:new beautiful wallet integrated bitcoin

3:Fire-new algorithm,no Based on Scrypt-N

4:Improving Anonymity of Execoin

5:list on mintpal.com

suppersz

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:38:56 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 01:57:38 AM by suppersz

Sneak peak into our new release

I hope you could release it ASAP.In fact,EXE need android wallet with Stealth addresses now!

execoin (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:58:10 AM

Stealth addresses have many mainstream and merchant applications.  It's also just a feature, hardly a single direction ofnl development.

I know that the majority of the 'crypto-worlds' thinking is inside the box. This is proven,  time & time again, as one coin runs with an idea, and all the others follow, only outside of the box thinking & development, will produce truly gifted results. We can agree to disagree.

I know you support VRC,But In fact, I have long proposed the concept about VeriBit Wink,Just dev did not listen to my suggestion Cry

I have some suggestion:

1:new thread answer these questions http://www.reddit.com/r/Execoin/comments/22vm2z/preama_questions_submit_your_questions_early/
(Q: Vertcoin developers have stated several times that they will change whatever they have to, to keep vertcoin ASIC free. How far are execoin developers willing to go to keep execoin ASIC free as well?
A:
Q:What current projects are you working on to further the growth and development of Execoin?
A:
A:
A:
A:
Q:Where are you from and whats your background? Would be nice to know more about the people running this great coin.
A:
A:
A:
Q:I understand that execoin has a lot of potential. But right now many people are ruining the coin by mining and dumping it for other coins. How can we as a community alleviate this from happening?
A:
Q:Also how do you find the block time and reward? I think this has been asked before. But is the substantial reward from mining bringing about a deflationary impact on the currency value because the market capital can't catch up?
A:
Q:What was you motivation for creating this coin? Was it already in the pipeline when Vertcoin launched? What are we doing to set ourselves apart from other N Script coins?
A:
Q:What is currently the default and maximum execoin blocksize? What do you estimate to be the maximum number of transactions the network can handle per second, and what can be done to increase this number? What is your stance on network transaction fees (I am aware that this could change as the network evolves), do you believe they should be optional (only influencing the priority of the transaction) or mandatory (and what is the current network fee?)?

We listen carefully to everything you suggest. And we would like to thank you for your valuable input.
4 (stealth addresses) almost done
5 (mintpal) working on it - our current score is 6132 and going up, but we hope to get some support from the community to make it grow faster
2 and 3 - under careful consideration and analysis.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:50:22 AM

I have some suggestion:

A:
A:
A:
A:
A:
A:
A:
A:
A:
A:
A:

We listen carefully to everything you suggest. And we would like to thank you for your valuable input.
4 (stealth addresses) almost done
5 (mintpal) working on it - our current score is 6132 and going up, but we hope to get some support from the community to make it grow faster
2 and 3 - under careful consideration and analysis.

help in voting has long ) NUYS dev and coins
oni4an

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:55:35 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
28 place, vote all.
oni4an

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:36:53 PM

Reward per vote  to 5 EXE per vote!
http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=649.0
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:37:37 PM

daym i thought exocoin

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:02:29 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 01:42:35 PM by pangu

price is low as ever: for 1 btc you get ~ 100.000 execoins at the moment!!
-> is there an active community arround execoin?
-> where do you see execoin/the price in one month? 6 month? 1 year? any suggestions?

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: