News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 900M OR 10BIL
900M
10B

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AKC] Anti-Keiser Coin REVAMPED ~900M Coins!  (Read 11442 times)
Anti-Keiser-Coin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:05:21 AM

Dev, can you explain me why i paid btc for 1% of the max coins and receive only 0.01%

You guys want compensation? For being the first miners on a coin? Isn't that the best time to mine regardless? You guys just want to throw your machines at another coin asap right? Get the easy premine across all coins?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
renfeit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:06:31 AM

Why should i keep my coins when the dev is moron and will increase the max supply with more 10000% again after month

nobody can change anything unless we download the new wallet...

i think the new dev has not thought things through enough.

I am completely listening to you guys and trying to understand your logic. Please keep posting your opinions, we still have a few days, and you don't have to upgrade wallets if you do not agree with the changes.

If you want to be fair that AKC claims release a wallet with a "bug" that adds 1000% to current balances. No coins can survive without early adopters support. You just cant devalorize those balances who mined this coin with the hope to be a fair coin with future
We are talking of 0.05 GH/s on last week .
.devalorize what ?

want rent my rig?  : http://www.betarigs.com/rig/1127

BTC: 1DMfu9uhDRDzqJxLxYbZ41G5hUEfP9VEgM
CENT: PMFBc1Hr51SKZ6uxxiCbyo8bVVDBF84Bai
Manwe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:07:53 AM

Now you are still say this on new thread: Mining alternative cryptocurrencies is a gamble.

But this gamble should be decided by the market.
Anti-Keiser-Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:08:26 AM

Now you are still say this on new thread: Mining alternative cryptocurrencies is a gamble.

We only have .02-.03 GHs right now, what market do you think there is?
Manwe

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:14:09 AM

It is an accident the old dev being sick -- good luck to him. Even AKC is dead, it is an accident to everybody includes the old dev, it is a gamble and we lose, I can accept the fate making we lose.

You have a good idea, you can make a new coin, maybe we will support you, but you are making a new coin base on his AKC. I know you are the new dev now, you have full authorization, but your job if fixing and developing base on his work.
renfeit

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:20:08 AM

It is an accident the old dev being sick -- good luck to him. Even AKC is dead, it is an accident to everybody includes the old dev, it is a gamble and we lose, I can accept the fate making we lose.

You have a good idea, you can make a new coin, maybe we will support you, but you are making a new coin base on his AKC. I know you are the new dev now, you have full authorization, but your job if fixing and developing base on his work.

Man.. 0.05 gh/s means 20/30 peoples max, we are talking about a long term coin, symbol of anti scam, not a pump and dump coin, do make easy money and leave.. if it's your purpose i don't care of it, if it's not your purpose just wait and support this coin to grow asap and hit a good market

Anti-Keiser-Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:22:00 AM

Hakuna your Tatas Manwe, we still have time to not upgrade the wallet if you guys really don't want to and change back to original dev settings if that is what the community truly wants. But this completely nullifies the dev team. This coin is its own beast at that point.

We wanted to provide places to play games and marketplaces and get some fun things going. If all the coins are mined and in the hands of a few people that will do nobody any good in 3 months.
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:24:59 AM

Hakuna your Tatas Manwe, we still have time to not upgrade the wallet if you guys really don't want to and change back to original dev settings if that is what the community truly wants. But this completely nullifies the dev team. This coin is its own beast at that point.

We wanted to provide places to play games and marketplaces and get some fun things going. If all the coins are mined and in the hands of a few people that will do nobody any good in 3 months.

Make a poll. That's how a community decides not by 5 posters supporting an insane ideea
Manwe

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:26:38 AM

OK, I have fully expressed my opinions, now listen what other people say.

But I have deleted all the thing about new wallet, and I am redownloading the old one. This is my choice.
Anti-Keiser-Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:31:16 AM

Poll is created, vote for what you guys want, I am here to support you.

I wanted to create a market and establish longevity and that was our purpose of the 10 billion.

If you guys want to only have 900M and finish mining by April that's fine too.
renfeit

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:31:44 AM

for everyone who want to vote.. consider that 400+ milions coins are mined

chip99

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:54:26 AM

im in but we are almost 10k  blocks mined already  Huh

renfeit

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:55:44 AM

im in but we are almost 10k  blocks mined already  Huh
so ? Cheesy diff is really looow

Anti-Keiser-Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:57:24 AM

Yeah we are 10k blocks in already, meaning if we dont transition we have already mined over 30% of all coins already. Probably 40%

If we do transition we have only mined a fraction of that
chip99

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:59:22 AM

Yeah we are 10k blocks in already, meaning if we dont transition we have already mined over 30% of all coins already. Probably 40%

so what happened here you just relaunched the coin with more coins ?
thats a pretty big premine you got there. wasnt the release just 1 hour ago?

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 12:59:34 AM

My wallet won't sync up, even after I made a .conf with the right name and nodes added.....

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:00:13 AM

POS is the only fair way right now, or else to push the blocks down to 10k and make the dilution of miners stakes a lot slower.

Anti-Keiser-Coin (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:00:59 AM

My wallet won't sync up, even after I made a .conf with the right name and nodes added.....

Old or new?

it may be the daemon line, i know that was switched but i dont know if that effects anything directly.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:01:39 AM

so what happened here you just relaunched the coin with more coins ?
thats a pretty big premine you got there. wasnt the release just 1 hour ago?

what are you talking about this is a fully functioning coin with miners already, the relaunch in not going to delete all previous miners coins right?

this entire relaunch is not a good idea. Introduce pos and it becomes like mint or blackcoin but with fairer/longer distribution.

chip99

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:04:05 AM

WTS 40k AKC pm offer

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: