Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:17:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44158 times)
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:21:31 PM

Here, for the transaction purpose, they are going to use Masternodes algorithm in order to compute and maintain the link with other networks.

If you talk about network stability and decentralization then Investors will get incentivized to collect Masternodes that will stabilize the network.

In this purpose, the number of investors will bring a lot of changes to the decentralization sector. more investor will bring more facilities on this platform.
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

Why there is no ICO of this project? Is it harmful to the blockchain platform?
Undoubtedly, Tommy has introduced some radical concepts into Energi, some of which are at his expense -- such as the 10% on-going stake, instead of a big fat lump sum of Energi which he could have got at the beginning as well as the many millions of dollars he could have gotten, which is what happens in the majority of ICO's today- both of which would be greater than the 10% on-going stake Tommy opted for. We feel this system is superior -- perhaps a bit ahead of our time so far in cryptocurrency, and Tommy wanted to create it in this way for the purity of the design. The 10% on-going stake is effective because Tommy has a vested interest in the future of Energi. It's similar to a 3-year distribution that some ICO's are doing, but rather than 3-years, Tommy’s incentive to lead the network is spread out over its lifetime and not only 3 years, and thus is only given to Tommy gradually over time, and has value only if Energi does well

Why there is no ICO of this project? Is it harmful to the blockchain platform?
I don't know why they have avoided this popular segment, I think they are going to be established as a different platform, not like other projects. I think they have taken any alternative system in order to achieve their fund.

Maybe via selling masternodes as one way of generating funds here. Most of the mn-related projects with no ICO do the mn selling to investors, with certain pricing per level. Also, beating the bitcoin as the most dominant cryptocurrency is like a punch in the air.

As far as distribution - we have given away 1M+ NRG already through our Earndrop program and have another 3M NRG reserved for ongoing future Earndrops as well. We have announced in our channels that batches of NRG from our Treasury will be put on Cryptobridge (at a premium). For large investors, this is a great opportunity to be able to pick up large amounts of Energi with high liquidity.

Also, beating the bitcoin as the most dominant cryptocurrency is like a punch in the air.

But at least, dreaming is free, right? You have so much work to do here.

Cryptocurrency is still less than 1% of the world population. We do indeed have a lot of work to do, but we feel our design allows for us to expand rapidly. Every detail of Energi Cryptocurrency is thoughtfully designed to solve problems in existing blockchain implementations, as well as improve upon the strengths that have excelled in other blockchain projects. We feel our treasury is one of our biggest strengths - Our Treasury is significantly larger than any other major cryptocurrency (four times greater than Dash, Decred, and PIVX, which are our leading competitors in this regard). We work to identify and encourage activities which bring us the absolute greatest value back in return for what we spend on those endeavors.

If Bitcoin had a similar system in place as Energi has, Bitcoin would currently have BILLIONS OF DOLLARS worth per year to allocate to development and growth. This is an enormous missed value, a gap which Energi seeks to fill.

Energi - Cryptocurrency for world adoption.
Cryptoxz

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

I hope that NRG will be added to GTM platform for Master Nodes and I could have some share of a MN.
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

Voting is certainly good. How is your coin very different from other coins with similar technology? What are the main advantages of the coin Energi ?

Nowadays, a number of ICO project has taken the voting facilities as like Energi takes also, In this platform, Investors will be able to vote on this project regarding guideline and other important segments.
Not like other projects, energi has given a bit more facilities in the field of voting, investors can vote on decision making and guideline purpose of this project.
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

In order to achieve massive adoption among the blockchain systems, this project is working with a very strong foundation.
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

Energi is such type of Treasury platform which is comparatively bigger than any other raising platforms, I think Energi project will be one of the vital platforms in the coming time.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

Hello from www.masternode.live
Just wanted to remind the Energi community that they are welcome to come and monitor their NRG Masternodes on our platform. Looking forward to seeing you there:
https://masternode.live/currencies/NRG/Energi
Look forward to seeing this platform as large as can be, I think it might be a good one for getting in touch about the market. Hope to see a lot of project in this platform.
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

If you know the Spanish language then let's try to pay heed on this video, certainly, this video will enhance your knowledge about the cryptocurrency along with Energi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSswCLjNfl8&list=PLJgMAZ7BSicoc7YM1av4bsXGqWlIXHjtR
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:20:42 PM

Wow...
from now, we can avail Energi on the @gincoin_crypto platform, Which is very popular as a hassle-free access for those people who haven't much technical knowledge.
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

I hope that NRG will be added to GTM platform for Master Nodes and I could have some share of a MN.

We have just been added to their platform Smiley
See here:https://twitter.com/GTM_Gentarium/status/1065682296429264897

Voting is certainly good. How is your coin very different from other coins with similar technology? What are the main advantages of the coin Energi ?

Every detail of Energi Cryptocurrency is thoughtfully designed to solve problems in existing blockchain implementations, as well as improve upon the strengths that have made other blockchain projects succeed. Energi solves problems in the following areas: Scalability, Funding, Governance, Inflation, Distribution, Decentralization, and long-term vision.

I recommend checking out this post that explains these aspects in more depth: https://medium.com/energi/energi-use-cases-74eaf56c5b6f

Also, our treasury funds our defense team, the Energi Bureau of Investigations (EBI), which has been doing some really great work lately to help keep our community safe and secure. For information about what the EBI is and what they have accomplished recently, see here: https://medium.com/energi/energi-defense-announcement-ef73dd41f62d

Energi - Cryptocurrency for world adoption.
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

Energi system mainly focuses on the four core principals for the purpose of adoption, they are:
trust, awareness, usability and availability.
morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

Energi system mainly focuses on the four core principals for the purpose of adoption, they are:
trust, awareness, usability and availability.
Excellent, mass adoption is really important in this platform so availability along with usability also will work for getting adopted in a massive way.
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

This Energi project is going to be a self-funding cryptocurrency along with mass adoption of this blockchain system. not only that but also they will eventually develop a smart contact in the future.
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

This Energi project is going to be a self-funding cryptocurrency along with mass adoption of this blockchain system. not only that but also they will eventually develop a smart contact in the future.
Regarding this self-funding issue, every project must have a long-term technological development as well as the allocation in the space.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

Regarding this self-funding issue, every project must have a long-term technological development as well as the allocation in the space.
Day by day this blockchain system is becoming a popular platform for trading and investment, so this type of project will add more value to this platform for the future perspective.
Cryptoxz

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

I am very happy that Gentarium added NRG to their platform, I personally asked them several times in GTM TGfor  NRG Smiley  I am using their MN platform and it is really the best for the moment. 
jedisnarf

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

The present market situation is very much uncertain and vulnerable, day by day this situation is getting worst. Ultimately, we are the people are becoming the loser. Is there any chance to get back the golden time of cryptocurrency?
micle00

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

The present market situation is very much uncertain and vulnerable, day by day this situation is getting worst. Ultimately, we are the people are becoming the loser. Is there any chance to get back the golden time of cryptocurrency?
It's really an alarming situation we are passing, there is no hope of light for this issue, the price is decreasing at an increasing rate. I am really worried about my investment, I don't know what will happen next?
enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

It's really an alarming situation we are passing, there is no hope of light for this issue, the price is decreasing at an increasing rate. I am really worried about my investment, I don't know what will happen next?
That's why Energi has brought a newly developed system, they also demand if Bitcoin would use their path then Bitcoin would have been more successful and gained a lot every year.

micle00

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

That's why Energi has brought a newly developed system, they also demand if Bitcoin would use their path then Bitcoin would have been more successful and gained a lot every year.

Today the market also following the previous way, like me a lot of people are getting worried about this situation. what about this Energi project regarding this market situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: