Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44166 times)
Blackstone1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:06:23 PM

Selicio,

If you were able to maintain concentration at the average child's level, you would know that the comment was directed to another user. Of course, you may even know it, but that means you got a little lost with your other dissociative identities.

I won't even comment on the rest of your unrelated thoughts, because I don't think it is nice to joke with a person suffering from dissociative identity disorder and paranoia. I wish you fast healing and all the happiness in life.

Take care.

snickersnee;

Hello;  I can see you are showing passion here in chat, and while we do want active participation, but we still expect our community to be respectful of others at all times.  I know it may be challenging at times, but try to the Be the bigger person!  Thank you

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
Blackstone1

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:09:42 PM

A seemingly interesting discussion.

However, when you finally see that one of the commentators is not even able to open the official site and check how many technical team members there are, you realize that such a person should not be taken seriously because he or she has a problem processing even this simple information. Tragicomedy.  Smiley

Hello There energizer payed shill.

May I interest you in some https://hex.win/ HEX coins aswell ?

HEX IS DESIGNED TO INCREASE IN VALUE FASTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN HISTORY.

It says it right there on their website !! So it must be true !! Go ahead and invest everything, because if its on a web-page its 100% guaranteed.

Best of luck Dear Energizers may Karma be with you for the greatest goods and love in the world!! ( am I doing this right World Power sensei? )

List of Andrey's duplicate accounts cheer-leading on his behalf.
- Hastaguy
- E:
- Selicio
- never1equals1
- Mighty Silverback
- Mergatroid
- killer-killer

Here we go again with more stupid claims, I mean you literally cant fix stupid.

HEX raised how much? Tell me that please.

What did Hex accomplish? A whitepaper at best.

How many products has Energi created and how much NRG was airdropped for users? Do you know? Nope. $6.5 Mil given back to community via airdrop and you come here with your little brain saying check out Hex.

Maybe join Hex team as its suited for your personality lol

Andreys New Account AGAIN

Hello as well;

Same message applies as above please.

Active communication is welcome, but do try to maintain a positive environment.

Thank you in advance

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
Selicio

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 11:01:21 AM

However, when you finally see that one of the commentators is not even able to open the official site and check how many technical team members there are, you realize that such a person should not be taken seriously because he or she has a problem processing even this simple information. Tragicomedy.  Smiley

It says it right there on their website !! So it must be true !! Go ahead and invest everything, because if its on a web-page its 100% guaranteed.

Best of luck Dear Energizers may Karma be with you for the greatest goods and love in the world!! ( am I doing this right World Power sensei? )

- Hastaguy
- E:
- Selicio
- never1equals1
- Mighty Silverback
- Mergatroid
- killer-killer

How many products has Energi created and how much NRG was airdropped for users? Do you know? Nope. $6.5 Mil given back to community via airdrop and you come here with your little brain saying check out Hex.

Ok so you clearly don't understand what an analogy is.

Makes alot sense only people of your intellect fall for the current narrative coming from NRG CORE.

To Blackstone :

I can leave you people alone if you buy my coins. Please arrange that and I will sign off here. I want to exit this project before its too late.
Andreys New Account AGAIN

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 03:41:26 PM

- Hastaguy
- E:
- Selicio
- never1equals1
- Mighty Silverback
- Mergatroid
- killer-killer

Ok so you clearly don't understand what an analogy is.

Makes alot sense only people of your intellect fall for the current narrative coming from NRG CORE.

To Blackstone :

I can leave you people alone if you buy my coins. Please arrange that and I will sign off here. I want to exit this project before its too late.

- Hastaguy
- E:
- Selicio
- never1equals1
- Mighty Silverback
- Mergatroid
- killer-killer

No please keep going as you are your own audience.
Selicio

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 05:14:41 PM

To poster above

You are pathetic !

I sincerely hope you get your money stuck in a shady project so you suffer like we are doing right now.

Shame on you. Not responding to you anymore.
Blackstone1

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 10:03:11 PM

TECH UPDATE

Nexus v0.8.5 just released: https://nexus.energi.network/

In this version mostly are only bugfixes. New features to be expected in the oncoming release.

TECH UPDATE

We have released Energi Core Node Monitor (NodeMon) v1.1.0 for VPS.  It is a script that runs on your VPS and posts messages to Discord and/or Telegram.  You can install the script as root or nrgstaker.

The following guide has instructions on how to install and configure NodeMon on your VPS.  It also has few screenshots of sample messages that you would receive.

https://docs.energi.software/en/advanced/nodemon

TECH UPDATE

MyEnergiWallet v1.3.15 has been released at https://wallet.energi.network/

This includes improved visuals (icons, objects, ...)

TECH UPDATE

We have a new tool for helping to monitor the Energi Network!

https://stats.energi.network/

This page is updated in real time using information from our bootnodes, and is a great way to check things like the current block number! For more up to date information than the block explorer can provide, using data from many node sources, please enjoy our new stats page!

SCAM ALERT

We’ve recently witnessed some scammers imitating our official Facebook page and cloning our content to promote fake giveaways and deals to steal your funds.

Please report these pages to Facebook immediately and never send or share your private wallet details or personal data. If in doubt or if contacted by such scammers please contact our official chat support from the green chat icon on the bottom right of https://docs.energi.software/en/home or email us at support@energi.team.

Blackstone1

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 11:37:12 PM

To poster above

You are pathetic !

I sincerely hope you get your money stuck in a shady project so you suffer like we are doing right now.

Shame on you. Not responding to you anymore.

Selicio;

I can see you are frustrated today, but maybe its time to step back and move on.  This back and forth is not healthy for anyone.

Your comment about a “shady project” again, is uncalled for. You are well aware of the accomplishments of Energi, that is why you chose to become invested in the first place.

I could list them here, but we both know, you will not read them or agree.

For whatever personal reasons, you are unhappy and want to move on.

Your frustrated that deposits are not yet open, this has been explained to the community, and when they do open, you are free to sell your coins on move on.

In the meantime, you are not doing yourself any benefit by name calling and referring to Energi as a "scam project". You will only create FUD in others, resulting in you, yourself, getting a smaller ROI. 

Step back, think for a minute. This is not helping you in anyway and there are far more important things going on in the world right now.

Also you asked me earlier to find someone to buy yours coins, OTC trading is not something I recommend to anyone, however, you could donate to a charity or organization. There is a lot of people who are greatly affected by Covid-19 and could give you some much needed good karma.

shiofen

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:46:28 AM

... there are far more important things going on in the world right now.
In other words: There are far more important things going on in the world right now than your money.

Also you asked me earlier to find someone to buy yours coins, OTC trading is not something I recommend to anyone, however, you could donate to a charity or organization. There is a lot of people who are greatly affected by Covid-19 and could give you some much needed good karma.

We don't know how Selicio may be affected by Covid-19. All the people in the world have been somehow affected by the coronavirus pandemic.

ONEnergy

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 10:15:01 AM

In other words: There are far more important things going on in the world right now than your money.

We don't know how Selicio may be affected by Covid-19. All the people in the world have been somehow affected by the coronavirus pandemic.

Hmmm  Huh Amazing another new account to comment on the same thing all over again.

Name:   shiofen
Activity:   0
Merit:   0
Position:   Brand new
Date Registered:   Today at 09:29:01 AM
Last Active:   Today at 10:09:19 AM

15Wny317eHkEUtURMMogcHYUbFtGArWxtS
ONEnergy

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 11:30:01 AM

If I understand correctly.
You are attacking a project that is by far the leader in crypto space to prevent and attack scams and hack attempts.
In my opinion, BTC or ETH or some TOP 10 projects would need to start that fight years ago, before it all got out of hands.
It is so much harder to start a fight so late but there comes the Energi and did start it while others didn't even think about it. Instead of joining and helping the crypto get to mass adoption sooner, they choose to go blind and act like there is no such thing. Meanwhile, Energi putting so much effort and money into this and yet being attacked and bullied by some of you around. Makes it all so funny to me.

Many projects focus on development only. This is the capital side. Crypto is about to change the world but why not to look at a larger scale as Energi do.
I know many people want to get into crypto but have no funds there to really invest (maybe some were scammed before or some did invest in the wrong project and capital is down 99% or they are poor and thinking about how to get food to feed a family).
NRG made it possible for those to get in with not a small amount of coins if you ask me. There is also Energi Impact that is helping real people in real life.

Point me out few cryptos that are doing the same so often and on such scale. As I see Energi is developing faster as many projects out there in TOP 100 and still have energy and founds to deal with other world problems while many find it hard to hire one developer.

I think those who needed the money exchanged coins to fiat already, some exchange it into other cryptos and some decided to Hold. After the earndrop there was plenty of time to move coins to exchange and do whatever you want with them. I think the same stands for those who invest in Energi at any stage.

Blaming Corona for everything is very funny. Deposits were closed start of March when corona was well spread all over the world.

Migration was announced well in advance and there were many announcements that moving the coins to exchanges will be on hold for some time. Nobody expected for so long but if you were thinking to exit why did you hold them in your wallet and did not move them directly to exchange before migration. You would be in a perfect position to drop them anytime you want.

15Wny317eHkEUtURMMogcHYUbFtGArWxtS
never1equals1

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 12:49:37 PM

- Hastaguy
- E:
- Selicio
- never1equals1
- Mighty Silverback
- Mergatroid
- killer-killer

oh my god, reason i'm in the "blacklist"?

take your time to read my posts about $Nrg, thanks.

Blackstone1

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:15:51 PM

Shiofen

Welcome new user to community;

I think maybe you have misread my reply earlier or have not followed the conversation fully with Selicio; but either way I will respond.

In reference to your comment: In other words: There are far more important things going on in the world right now than your money.

Yes in this case, I would say the health and well being of Selicio, are what are important. No where in my message to him did I comment about his money, it was his well being I was speaking about. 

Your second point: We don't know how Selicio may be affected by Covid-19. All the people in the world have been somehow affected by the coronavirus pandemic.

Again I think you are putting a spin on my response, but at this point, that really is here nor there.  I was speaking about their overall health, and you are speaking about money.  Two different issues entirely.

never1equals1

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:34:39 PM

Hope some ppl got the real life after all, this "hate" about nrg project it's useless. Nrg team respect the earndrop before 2020, i don't wrong, november 2019...i remember real time on nrg telegram offcial the announce.

After nrg community make a lot about some "not" on earndrop, listiing and some left, of course, and some make effort about LONG (bold this) LONG term.

I'm a almost 1 YEAR active member about official discord channel, 1 year old, and i love how the team give us everytime the tasks to done.

But i've lean a lot on nrg discord channel that never before.

if somebody hate mass adoption, never follow nrg community.

If somebody need to LEARN what is REALLY mass adoption you welcome, not about price. - end 2 - Smiley

And if some hate about, you have about...10k or more cryptos to make money on. simply.

Mergatroid

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:12:27 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 09:32:45 AM by Mergatroid

- Hastaguy
- E:
- Selicio
- never1equals1
- Mighty Silverback
- Mergatroid
- killer-killer

oh my god, reason i'm in the "blacklist"?

take your time to read my posts about $Nrg, thanks.

I wouldn't worry too much. I got included as well and I'm sure not Andrey. It’s just some random account that picked random new accounts to accuse.
Blackstone1

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:51:04 PM

never1equals1  and Mergatroid

Please do not take it personally, it seems that for some reason, Andreys New Account AGAIN, is assuming that all new accounts are somehow related to a previous conversation he is having. 

Andreys New Account AGAIN - again please refrain from assuming that all new accounts are somehow associated with previous conversations. 

All community members should have the opportunity to post, while being respectful of others as well.

blandin33

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 11:08:46 PM

I am interested in the question, why was it necessary to release an update that has such big problems that they can't fix them for 2 months? Such shortcomings should be identified and eliminated at the test stage.
If these are minor problems that occur with each update, then the question arises about the competence of the Energi developers, since they can't fix them for so long.
Selicio

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 12:30:48 AM

no developers

There was only one, Andrey.

the rest is a charade. A censoring machine basket of mods and narcissists that enjoy Discord power.

God knows why that dev left. But from his posts it shows that there were some shady shit going on and he didn't want to do anything with it (other than the WORLD POWER

threats and revenge freezing his coins )

I even asked the team to buy my coins so I would F*** off from here. But they wouldn't even entertain that.

This reeks of an exit scam.

bhunter1976

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 01:17:41 AM

I am interested in the question, why was it necessary to release an update that has such big problems that they can't fix them for 2 months? Such shortcomings should be identified and eliminated at the test stage.
If these are minor problems that occur with each update, then the question arises about the competence of the Energi developers, since they can't fix them for so long.

We have already stated that we need to fix the bugs that Andrey has put in the code. Debugging code is not a fast process to begin with, especially when the bugs did not show up during the private or public testing. Also keep in mind that the progress has been further delayed by the tech team's need to shift focus to address other issues as needed, like the DDoS attacks that have occurred.
bhunter1976

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 01:24:23 AM

no developers

There was only one, Andrey.

the rest is a charade. A censoring machine basket of mods and narcissists that enjoy Discord power.

God knows why that dev left. But from his posts it shows that there were some shady shit going on and he didn't want to do anything with it (other than the WORLD POWER

threats and revenge freezing his coins )

I even asked the team to buy my coins so I would F*** off from here. But they wouldn't even entertain that.

This reeks of an exit scam.

blah blah blah .... yeah yeah yeah ... whatever. Keep posting your hateful rhetoric designed to create fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) in actual community members.
Selicio

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 11:07:25 AM

We have already stated that we need to fix the bugs that Andrey has put in the code. Debugging code is not a fast process to begin with, especially when the bugs did not show up during the private or public testing. Also keep in mind that the progress has been further delayed by the tech team's need to shift focus to address other issues as needed, like the DDoS attacks that have occurred.

Which bugs did andrey "put" in the code.

There has been 0 commits fixing any bug

Kindly point us to the commits where the "bug fixing" is happening.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: