Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44132 times)
Hastaguy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 09:49:40 PM

From of my heart, I believe in this project and I will continue with it, I may be wrong, I may be right, but I will not let myself be suspected. I will continue with my coins, yes they are few, they are almost nothing compared to other investors, but I will not abandon the project with everyone believing in it. I will be here, watching everything outside of this topic, I hope to return one day to post about the success of the project and of everyone involved, Team and investors.

I come here to apologize to the entire Energi community and for all my words, thank you ... until one day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Holukai

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 09:56:13 PM

There is a difference between Wallet to Wallet transactions and Wallet to Exchange transactions. When you send funds from a Wallet to an Exchange, there comes a point in that process where you have to give up some control over the funds; a third party becomes involved.

What does this mean in terms of the deposits being temporarily locked? Code-wise, I'm not really sure. When it comes down to the code, I don't really know what the transaction between wallet and exchange really looks like. My guess would be: it behaves differently than a Wallet to Wallet transaction. So my conclusion is that the team has written the code already, and is watching the behaviour of the Energi3 blockchain. We recently experienced a chain split.

Also, don't forget, NRG just got listed on HitBTC (like or or not) and I'm sure that adds another layer to the over-all security concern that the team has.

My Summary:
I don't believe there is malicious motives behind the actions of the Energi team in regard to locked deposits.

I DO think they need to start answering some questions however.

1) Why are deposits closed. We don't want a copy/paste answer. We want to understand the "why" and that isn't in a "I deserve to know" sort of manner, but rather, "I'm really passionate about cryptocurrency, how blockchains work, how exchanges work, etc.

2) Why is the Github so quiet?
The last commit is one line of code almost a week ago. What's stopping the team from moving forward?

3) What can WE do? Apart from sitting on our hands and trying not to think about our beloved NRG coins?

Tommy, if you're reading this, give us something. This is about a conversation. Respect. and most importantly, Honesty.

I cannot answer everything but will do my best to help build some understanding.

Regarding deposits, here is one potential issue that could occur due to a chain split. Say you sent some NRG to the exchange and you were both off chain. The exchange accepts the deposit and you trade for a different coin/token then withdraw. After that, you both realize that your transaction wasn’t valid. Since you have already withdrawn the new coin/token, the exchange cannot undo this and because the original transaction was off chain, they don’t get the NRG you sent (you may be good about it and resend but not everyone would). Now the exchange is out those funds with no way to recover them. Multiply this by however many people do their deposits at this time and it could be a massive problem. Setting an arbitrary time for confirmations is not really a solution to this because how do you determine how long it will take for the exchange to realize they are off chain?

With withdrawing, everything is in the exchanges system so if you are both off chain, the exchange still has this information saved and can process the transaction again once they are back on chain.

I cannot say regarding the commits since I am not on the tech side and am not sure on the exact reasons why each commit is done at the time it is rather than waiting longer or doing it sooner.

Sadly for 3, I don’t believe there is much else any of us can do. Personally, I try not to think about it (but of course we are always asked about it so that doesn’t work very well) but I also sit back and consider how I would feel if I sent to an exchange and my coins were lost.

I know this doesn’t add a ton of clarity but I hope it helps explain some.

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
ominous.shark

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:32:34 PM

Actually, this did add a little bit of clarity. The explanation about chain-splits and exchange issues is a very sound one.

My only concern is that if we don't see deposits enabled by mid-May, buyer/investor/developer confidence will drop. Now for me personally, this doesn't really matter. I'm more than happy picking up some discounted NRG. However, I think at this point, the team has worked too tirelessly and the support team has been attending to people's troubleshooting and issues far too long for the price to flunk and potential use-case (Developers who want to use Energi) to walk away and take their business elsewhere.

Edit: Just curious Holukai, are you a mod or on the dev team? You seem to be thinking this through with a level-head on your shoulders. Smiley
Holukai

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 11:49:03 PM

Actually, this did add a little bit of clarity. The explanation about chain-splits and exchange issues is a very sound one.

My only concern is that if we don't see deposits enabled by mid-May, buyer/investor/developer confidence will drop. Now for me personally, this doesn't really matter. I'm more than happy picking up some discounted NRG. However, I think at this point, the team has worked too tirelessly and the support team has been attending to people's troubleshooting and issues far too long for the price to flunk and potential use-case (Developers who want to use Energi) to walk away and take their business elsewhere.

Edit: Just curious Holukai, are you a mod or on the dev team? You seem to be thinking this through with a level-head on your shoulders. Smiley

Sorry for the delay. I'm actually the Community Moderator Manager.

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
Selicio

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 12:12:06 AM

ominous.shark;

Hello and thank you for your comments.  I do believe you are correct in your statement that Blandin33 was referring to deposits being closed on exchanges, but I did not want to assume anything, as that is how one gets in trouble is by assuming.  

The Medium article you pointed out does mention the security, and stability of our network which is an important criteria when considering opening deposits.  There is further reference in the article as well about the scammer who attempted to steal 200k NRG from our community members  This is an item worth mentioning again for anyone who has not yet seen it.

During the migration to Gen 3, scammers attempted to steal over 200,000 NRG from our community. This would be catastrophic not only for the victims, but for everyone in the Energi ecosystem who would have suffered from major market dumping of these illicit gains.

Personally for this reason alone, I am glad that deposits are closed.  If I was one of our community members who was violated by the scammer,  I would not want them to benefit by being able to sell the stolen coins on the exchange.  For so many of our community members, any amount of Energi, no matter the value, can be life changing for them.

The reason why deposits are closed, does not affect anyone from withdrawing from exchanges - they are free to do so if they like.

As for the "accusations" being tossed around by some, that the Team is keeping deposits closed to manipulate the price - if I personally step back and look at it, it seems like just another far fetched accusation by some. The Team has stipulated  many times, and also in the medium article,  the reasons for them being closed, security, and stability of our network.  

I will post the article here for anyone who may want to take a few moments to read it again or for the first time.

https://medium.com/energi/important-update-exchange-deposits-8aad7a120b3e

blandin33 - Please take a moment to read as I am responding to you as to why deposits are closed-  The question has been answered many times- it is for the security and stability of the network.  Please try to be patient.

Wait a second here. This is the second time NRG reveals a blacklisting process without even any announcement on the board !

Ok this might be an obvious reasons, but STILL, where is the voting ? Where the community masternode voting on taking over user funds ?

1st The fired dev ( andrey ) got his coins frozen 90K something
2nd A presumed hacker "bashful" got his coins frozen 200k something

WHERE WAS THIS POSTED ON DISCORD OR ANY OTHER MEDIUM FOR VOTING ?

I used to respect you alot Blackstone but the double standard in dealing with things really raises huge red flags.

As a business man and experienced person, for me this is totally obvious

ENERGI is owned by TOMMY WORLD POWER and he is the sole decision maker in this project, and he added the power to freeze and control any wallet as he pleases.

Good luck to all with this mess I will go ahead and delete my wallet so I don't even think about this anymore.
ominous.shark

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 01:16:45 AM

While I don't like the aggressive tone of the above post, this needs to be addressed.

Can anyone (on the team) confirm or explain these accusations?

It would be quite an issue if what he/she is saying is true.
Andreys New Account AGAIN

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:25:28 AM

ominous.shark;

Hello and thank you for your comments.  I do believe you are correct in your statement that Blandin33 was referring to deposits being closed on exchanges, but I did not want to assume anything, as that is how one gets in trouble is by assuming.  

The Medium article you pointed out does mention the security, and stability of our network which is an important criteria when considering opening deposits.  There is further reference in the article as well about the scammer who attempted to steal 200k NRG from our community members  This is an item worth mentioning again for anyone who has not yet seen it.

During the migration to Gen 3, scammers attempted to steal over 200,000 NRG from our community. This would be catastrophic not only for the victims, but for everyone in the Energi ecosystem who would have suffered from major market dumping of these illicit gains.

Personally for this reason alone, I am glad that deposits are closed.  If I was one of our community members who was violated by the scammer,  I would not want them to benefit by being able to sell the stolen coins on the exchange.  For so many of our community members, any amount of Energi, no matter the value, can be life changing for them.

The reason why deposits are closed, does not affect anyone from withdrawing from exchanges - they are free to do so if they like.

As for the "accusations" being tossed around by some, that the Team is keeping deposits closed to manipulate the price - if I personally step back and look at it, it seems like just another far fetched accusation by some. The Team has stipulated  many times, and also in the medium article,  the reasons for them being closed, security, and stability of our network.  

I will post the article here for anyone who may want to take a few moments to read it again or for the first time.

https://medium.com/energi/important-update-exchange-deposits-8aad7a120b3e

blandin33 - Please take a moment to read as I am responding to you as to why deposits are closed-  The question has been answered many times- it is for the security and stability of the network.  Please try to be patient.

Wait a second here. This is the second time NRG reveals a blacklisting process without even any announcement on the board !

Ok this might be an obvious reasons, but STILL, where is the voting ? Where the community masternode voting on taking over user funds ?

1st The fired dev ( andrey ) got his coins frozen 90K something
2nd A presumed hacker "bashful" got his coins frozen 200k something

WHERE WAS THIS POSTED ON DISCORD OR ANY OTHER MEDIUM FOR VOTING ?

I used to respect you alot Blackstone but the double standard in dealing with things really raises huge red flags.

As a business man and experienced person, for me this is totally obvious

ENERGI is owned by TOMMY WORLD POWER and he is the sole decision maker in this project, and he added the power to freeze and control any wallet as he pleases.

Good luck to all with this mess I will go ahead and delete my wallet so I don't even think about this anymore.

Hi there I am back with new account, it is necessary for me to hide behind several new accounts so I can create proper FUD for being terminated Smiley

Let me explain, the governance feature is what I actually helped the team develop. I forgot or never really understood how it works but anyone except me will understand.

Suppose, someone dms you on discord pretending to be a Energi team member and then tricks you into sending tokens over for any reason. If you do, essentially that person has scammed you out of your hard earned tokens.

Now if this was Ethereum or Bitcoin? What can you do?

Nothing.

Well okay, maybe you now go into panic berserk mode and start contacting exchanges and HOPE that they stop the scammer from cashing in.

Here on Energi, when I built this governance feature which I still dont understand but I THINK the core team freezes a scammer and then puts up a proposal for approval. As a matter of fact I heard someone tell me that the marketing team wrote a post on it.

https://medium.com/energi/how-were-putting-security-at-the-heart-of-energi-6c6dd463a818

Also, in general many times companies dont make everything public because people like me can use that info to work with my other buddies and try to hack the network from excessive information. I wish Energi team released more info!! I am trying from some many accounts to try to get them to talk more but sighhhh!  Undecided
blandin33

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:31:35 AM

There is a difference between Wallet to Wallet transactions and Wallet to Exchange transactions. When you send funds from a Wallet to an Exchange, there comes a point in that process where you have to give up some control over the funds; a third party becomes involved.

What does this mean in terms of the deposits being temporarily locked? Code-wise, I'm not really sure. When it comes down to the code, I don't really know what the transaction between wallet and exchange really looks like. My guess would be: it behaves differently than a Wallet to Wallet transaction. So my conclusion is that the team has written the code already, and is watching the behaviour of the Energi3 blockchain. We recently experienced a chain split.

Also, don't forget, NRG just got listed on HitBTC (like or or not) and I'm sure that adds another layer to the over-all security concern that the team has.

My Summary:
I don't believe there is malicious motives behind the actions of the Energi team in regard to locked deposits.

I DO think they need to start answering some questions however.

1) Why are deposits closed. We don't want a copy/paste answer. We want to understand the "why" and that isn't in a "I deserve to know" sort of manner, but rather, "I'm really passionate about cryptocurrency, how blockchains work, how exchanges work, etc.

2) Why is the Github so quiet?
The last commit is one line of code almost a week ago. What's stopping the team from moving forward?

3) What can WE do? Apart from sitting on our hands and trying not to think about our beloved NRG coins?

Tommy, if you're reading this, give us something. This is about a conversation. Respect. and most importantly, Honesty.

I cannot answer everything but will do my best to help build some understanding.

Regarding deposits, here is one potential issue that could occur due to a chain split. Say you sent some NRG to the exchange and you were both off chain. The exchange accepts the deposit and you trade for a different coin/token then withdraw. After that, you both realize that your transaction wasn’t valid. Since you have already withdrawn the new coin/token, the exchange cannot undo this and because the original transaction was off chain, they don’t get the NRG you sent (you may be good about it and resend but not everyone would). Now the exchange is out those funds with no way to recover them. Multiply this by however many people do their deposits at this time and it could be a massive problem. Setting an arbitrary time for confirmations is not really a solution to this because how do you determine how long it will take for the exchange to realize they are off chain?

With withdrawing, everything is in the exchanges system so if you are both off chain, the exchange still has this information saved and can process the transaction again once they are back on chain.

I cannot say regarding the commits since I am not on the tech side and am not sure on the exact reasons why each commit is done at the time it is rather than waiting longer or doing it sooner.

Sadly for 3, I don’t believe there is much else any of us can do. Personally, I try not to think about it (but of course we are always asked about it so that doesn’t work very well) but I also sit back and consider how I would feel if I sent to an exchange and my coins were lost.

Thank you for a clear and explanatory answer. After all, it was possible to immediately give it, and not unsubscribe for 2 months with standard phrases: For security reasons.
Now everything is very clear.
never1equals1

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:01:58 PM

LOL, your posts, respect everyone here, make some spike btc.... love your efforts. after 1 years make some gain. btc short AFTER ALL. love you thanks. make some gain.
bhunter1976

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:13:02 PM

While I don't like the aggressive tone of the above post, this needs to be addressed.

It has been posted a few times in this thread and shared on our other platforms when it was published originally, but I'll post the link and a brief explanation again.

The EBI team identifies threats and only threats to the community/network are blacklisted and THEN masternodes decide three options listed in the article.
Once the voting deadline passes, there’s a final vote to decide what to do with the frozen funds. There are a few options:
A) Freeze for a more extended period.
B) Drain the wallet and return the NRG to their rightful owner(s), i.e. a victim in a case of a hack or to an exchange.
C) Revoke, which lifts the blacklist and unfreezes the coins.

https://medium.com/energi/how-were-putting-security-at-the-heart-of-energi-6c6dd463a818
Selicio

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 01:31:01 PM

It has been posted a few times in this thread and shared on our other platforms when it was published originally, but I'll post the link and a brief explanation again.

The EBI team identifies threats and only threats to the community/network are blacklisted and THEN masternodes decide three options listed in the article.
Once the voting deadline passes, there’s a final vote to decide what to do with the frozen funds. There are a few options:
B) Drain the wallet and return the NRG to their rightful owner(s), i.e. a victim in a case of a hack or to an exchange.

Andrey mentioned that the key is controlled by Tommy and Ryan

A whole blockchain/cryptocurrency controlled by two people.

Do you even realize the implications ?

This might be the reasons exchanges are refusing to deal with NRG right now, they are afraid of accepting deposits and for any random reasons getting their coins frozen.

Think about it, what if Kucoin opens deposits and over few months amasses 1,000,000 NRG then for any reason TOMMY WORLD POWER decides that this exchange is not good for the future of his coin he goes ahead and blacklists their addresses

And to add insult to injury NRG owns 90% of the masternode network so they would go ahead and drain those exchange wallets and claim that it was "community vote"

LOL

stakelover

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:41:54 PM

This might be the reasons exchanges are refusing to deal with NRG right now, they are afraid of accepting deposits and for any random reasons getting their coins frozen.

Think about it, what if Kucoin opens deposits and over few months amasses 1,000,000 NRG then for any reason TOMMY WORLD POWER decides that this exchange is not good for the future of his coin he goes ahead and blacklists their addresses

And to add insult to injury NRG owns 90% of the masternode network so they would go ahead and drain those exchange wallets and claim that it was "community vote"

LOL

Wow man, take off your tin-foil cap! Where is all this hatred of TommyWorldPower coming from? Are you Andrey? You sound like him. This looks like just another Andrey attempt to create problems for Tommy and the team. Face it, you got fired. Be a man, suck it up and move on. Stop throwing these childish temper tantrums and stop trying to make good people who are doing good things look bad. You’re not fooling anyone.
Blackstone1

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:07:40 PM

LOL

Selicio;

I am still not sure why you are choosing to post inaccurate and speculative information?

90% of the masternode network owned by NRG?   speculative on your part

When deposits open Kucoin will amass over 1,000,000 NRG in a few months?  This is actually unknown and again speculative on your part and now saying that the address would be blacklisted sounds a little crazy in itself. 

The https://medium.com/energi/how-were-putting-security-at-the-heart-of-energi-6c6dd463a818  explains why an address gets blacklisted, so with your logic, you are implying something about Kucoin that is not a fact.

At this point, your agenda is clearly personally motivated and not for the good of the Energi community.

Selicio

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:12:30 PM

LOL

Wow man, take off your tin-foil cap! Where is all this hatred of TommyWorldPower coming from? Are you Andrey? You sound like him. This looks like just another Andrey attempt to create problems for Tommy and the team. Face it, you got fired. Be a man, suck it up and move on. Stop throwing these childish temper tantrums and stop trying to make good people who are doing good things look bad. You’re not fooling anyone.

hello there energizer shill.

kindly point out to me which part of what I said is a conspiracy ?

EBI KEY is real,

https://github.com/energicryptocurrency/energi3/blob/f475e7497af67dfe39fecec3a53bed4b17a07aeb/params/config.go

MainnetEBISigner = common.HexToAddress("0x01C3bB0b90C07b89CA38F56Bd9f3E8C160fec4dC")

Who owns thay KEY ? Is it not Tommy ?

Please at least make the efforts of addressing concerns instead of making new accounts and bashing community members Smiley

Is this what the "NRG treasury" is for ? To be used for shill armies and endless censorship ?

The NRG discord is the most Cringe place in crypto I have ever seen.

Selicio

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:22:43 PM

Selicio;

I am still not sure why you are choosing to post inaccurate and speculative information?

90% of the masternode network owned by NRG?   speculative on your part

When deposits open Kucoin will amass over 1,000,000 NRG in a few months?  This is actually unknown and again speculative on your part and now saying that the address would be blacklisted sounds a little crazy in itself.  

The https://medium.com/energi/how-were-putting-security-at-the-heart-of-energi-6c6dd463a818  explains why an address gets blacklisted, so with your logic, you are implying something about Kucoin that is not a fact.

At this point, your agenda is clearly personally motivated and not for the good of the Energi community.

Hello Again Blackstone,

ENERGI's disclosed treasure alone is >15% of total market cap (4.5 mil NRG) (https://www.energi.world/treasury-history/ )

Not to account for personal team holdings that would in the best scenarios put at least 40% of market cap directly in NRG core hands.

ENERGI was able to drain 2 large wallets without any community voting, want me to pull the data from the chain aswell ? How did that happen without majority voting ?

But it is useless to argue with an ENERGI employee since nothing can make you address the concerns in an objective way, your salary comes from ENERGI CORE after all.

EBI KEY makes the chain centralized and the truth is . No real exchange would ever touch this coin again. Its done and over.

Major holders from the team are currently exiting their positions on exchanges.

Kucoin and others better delist NRG asap before they are under investigatio for being accomplice to this fraud.
Blackstone1

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:42:30 PM

Selicio;

90% of the masternode network owned by NRG?   speculative on your part

When deposits open Kucoin will amass over 1,000,000 NRG in a few months?  This is actually unknown and again speculative on your part and now saying that the address would be blacklisted sounds a little crazy in itself.  

The https://medium.com/energi/how-were-putting-security-at-the-heart-of-energi-6c6dd463a818  explains why an address gets blacklisted, so with your logic, you are implying something about Kucoin that is not a fact.

Hello Again Blackstone,

ENERGI's disclosed treasure alone is >15% of total market cap (4.5 mil NRG) (https://www.energi.world/treasury-history/ )

Not to account for personal team holdings that would in the best scenarios put at least 40% of market cap directly in NRG core hands.

ENERGI was able to drain 2 large wallets without any community voting, want me to pull the data from the chain aswell ? How did that happen without majority voting ?

But it is useless to argue with an ENERGI employee since nothing can make you address the concerns in an objective way, your salary comes from ENERGI CORE after all.

EBI KEY makes the chain centralized and the truth is . No real exchange would ever touch this coin again. Its done and over.

Major holders from the team are currently exiting their positions on exchanges.

Kucoin and others better delist NRG asap before they are under investigatio for being accomplice to this fraud.

Selicio;

You know my role is to come here each time you post.

So I would totally appreciate, since I am not feeling well today, if you would choose not to "argue" with me and refrain from further posts. 

I will thank you in advance in hopes you will cut me some slack here.

Selicio

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:55:45 PM

Ok

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

You are only doing your job.
E:

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 03:11:47 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5244342.0
tommyworldpower

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 10:41:19 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2020, 01:35:03 PM by tommyworldpower
Merited by ONEnergy (1)

I will make a post here in regard to Andrey's termination, and subsequent behavior, to clear the air, once and for all.

Firstly, if you haven't yet, read Energi's response here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg54292046#msg54292046 -

To be straightforward -- Andrey is habitually and intentfully a malicious manipulator and sociopath, entailing many criminal elements in his character. Being of poor moral quality, he can't recognize the good in the world, which is the root of the high-level issue: someone of his low moral character simply does not fit in our organization -- it's like oil and water, nor does our caliber of organization fit his reality, so he fought against it. Andrey likes to pick fights, like he did with others in our organization, and like he has tried to do with me here. I HARDLY interacted with him while he was in our organization. He had the benefit of working in one of the BEST cryptocurrency projects in the world. He has proven himself to be extremely UNGRATEFUL, and UNCONSCIOUS. It's exactly the qualities we don't want in our organization, and I have our instructed our directors to be FAR more careful who allow in, and who we tolerate in our organization! His behavior, as a whole, is a reflection of his own internal problems and conflicts and extremely negative perspective of the world.

The reason Andrey was terminated was due to his final display of disrespect within our organization several weeks ago. This occurred after a call we had with him 2 months ago where we were ready to fire him, but gave him YET ANOTHER chance out of mercy. We specifically discussed the serious requirement of respecting everyone in the organization. Throughout Andrey's tenure at Energi, we felt a disconnect, which Ryan and I both attributed to his poor english and otherwise communication skills (a member of our team described it as "deciphering hieroglyphics)", as we tried to to only see in the good in him. Meanwhile his subtle (not so subtle anymore) disrespect was felt by leaders and contributors alike in Energi, along with repeated bullying/demeaning type of behavior. Most people ducked away from, or submitted to his bullying type of behavior, in order to avoid confrontation. These were always a concern for me, and a major reason why Andrey was never invited to the executive circle of Energi (and Thank God for that!).

In the same phone call I mentioned above, there's a great example of Andrey's character:
The purpose of the call 2 months ago was to either fire him (due to his disrespectful attitude), or given him one last chance out of mercy  (we shouldn't have). In the call, I sought to diagnose the reason for his pattern of disrespectful behavior. As a very conscious person, I was present with him, giving him my time and care. I distilled to the root of his behavior, discovering where it stemmed from his childhood problems. I hit a nerve when we got here, as he started sobbing on the phone. I was so kind to him, from my heart (what a betrayal!). In my last communication with him, he told me he was fake-crying for "theatrics." Ryan and I (who were both on the call with him), don't believe that. Rather, he is lying about that, to spin anything he can in his favor. This is a perfect example of Andrey's way of being. I'm pretty sure he takes pride in this type of behavior too - changing the story to whatever he thinks makes him look best, despite the fact that he's lying (which he sees as merely an inconvenience). On that note, if Andrey continues to makes any more disparaging claims about me or Energi, just ask yourself "does sound twisted, not factual, or to fit some desired narrative by Andrey?" If they answer yes, then he is lying. As he has done for dozens of things he has claimed thus far.

I will add, I had no personal qualm with Andrey, even when he was fired, I always tried to help him (and again, in hindsight gave him way too many chances). Only weeks after, when he re-surfaced, broke his NDA and started attacking our organization, did I have a problem with him. Until this time, I looked at Andrey with KINDNESS and MERCY and tried to help him. He is too mentally sick to see that. And this is what we got in return. Now he has now sadly gone WAY over the line. Since he was terminated, Andrey has shown he doesn't respect contracts/agreements, and we will take all measures possible to protect and uphold justice in the Energi ecosystem, against ALL criminals/bad actors. He has majorly violated the contracts he signed, including his NDA, claiming it doesn't apply to him - basically trying to weasel his way out (we'll see about that, won't we Andrey?)

Since Andrey's original post, he has attacked the Energi ecosystem by collaborating with lowest-of-the-low, Ziggy/Bashful, a wanted scammer who has scammed nearly 1 MILLION DOLLARS worth (or possibly more), from the Energi community and other cryptocurrency communities. He has leaked code weaknesses and collaborated with Ziggy in conducting DDOS attacks against our network. Birds of a feather stick together! He has also attempted to defraud as well in this Bitcointalk thread, using numerous fake alias', to have a conversation with himself, including "Hastaguy", "Selicio", "E:", and probably more. On a Discord channel he recently created to attack Energi, he was even caught and ADMITTED creating fake secondary accounts. He's doing the same thing here. He thinks readers here are stupid and can't recognize his same broken English and same sentence structure from every brand new account talking to himself.

Andrey has also sent damaging messages including with claims to exchanges, Coinmarketcap, and our other partners. A disgruntled employee is one thing, Andrey has crossed the line, he has passed the line to CRIMINAL behavior. He has done virtually everything he can think of attack Energi, while again using manipulation techniques, sending fake apology letters to legal and myself, and otherwise lying through his teeth. His actions are an attack on every contributor, community member and investor in Energi. He doesn't care about Energi, or anyone in it, as seen by his actions (trying to damage Energi, with disregard to everyone involved -- a reflection his unconscious self-serving behavior).

If it wasn't already obvious, all of his negatively-spun statements and conclusions are false, sometimes so out of the realm of reality it would be amusing if it weren't disparaging to myself and Energi . Anyone even distantly aware of Energi, the values we what stand for, and what we've proven by way of ACTIONS (not just words) knows Andrey's allegations do not fit Energi's character, as we've proven by what WE HAVE DONE. I created the Energi Earndrop giving away over $6.5 million dollars, giving each participant TRIPLE what they should have expected (that was my doing), and I did this instead of doing an ICO like everyone else raising $20M (and how many of those projects are doing well now? I have a portfolio of other projects too!). I have helped in the world, and will continue to help those around me! I created Energi Impact- one of the most prominent public health and service organizations in the cryptocurrency space. And also, have led Energi to be a financial success in a cryptocurrency market where 95%+ of other ICO's have utterly failed! So while Andrey is calling us a "scam" and "ponzi scheme" maybe he should take a look around the rest of the space first! I will NOT tolerate someone out-of-control bad-mouthing us and attacking us at no end. He WILL be held accountable for his behavior.

This experience has caused me to reflect on why we had such a toxic individual around for so long, and it comes down the fact that our leadership was too merciful, and too tolerant of bad behavior. We all actually wanted to help raise up Andrey, to help him be the best he could be. There were situations in the past (some more than a year ago) that we seriously considered firing him but gave him another chance (we gave him numerous extra chances since his on-boarding, which again, was a mistake). Going forward, we will have much higher expectations from the onset, and a very important subject of that is treating other team members and all superiors with respect.

Once again, Andrey has now shown his colors by by his attacks, seeking to harm Energi’s relationship with exchanges and service providers, the network itself, and more. This is unacceptable to us, and Andrey will face justice for his actions, and we will protect against any and all attackers that seek to harm Energi. Energi was built out of love, and we will fight for what we love!

I will not be around to discuss this further, I have more important matters to tend to, specifically, ensuring our organization has funding to get through this upcoming global market depression we are getting into, and protecting our contributors jobs and livelihoods. I don't have time to waste for this, and will let our legal team teach Andrey to finally have respect, and for him to understand defamation is a crime (btw Andrey, defamation is a criminal charge in Latvia, maybe you should take a break from your temper tantrum's and reflect on what you are getting yourself into).
Selicio

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 01:34:24 PM

Thank you for mentioning me great Tommy. Seeing the showering use of "I" in your post says alot about you. You assume that any person raising legitimate concern is either Andrey or some hacker.

Which makes me even more comfortable in not using my same discord tag since my coins would certainly disappear as you did with Andrey's coins.

Does ENRGI posses a Court license or somekind of agreement with FINCEN to arbitrarily freeze user funds with a court order ? Or do you assume yourself owner of the chain and every address on it ?

So instead of addressing legitimate concerns of

1. Closed deposits
2. EBI key control
3. Network stability
4. Possible claims of threatening people
5. Freezing coins without vote
6. Release of a dysfunctional chain while siphoning huge funds for your bureaucracy, what is the excuse for this abomination of a chain performance delivered by the almighty ENRGI CORE company ??

You choose to use a purely Ad Hominem based argumentation slandering any concerned person while avoiding to address any concern raised and to add insult to injury you simply labeled all concerned people to be either a hacker or disgruntled employee.

By the way your team uses exactly the same tactics you mentioned of fake accounts and energizer army, maybe this is why you think everyone behaves that way, as they say "it takes one to know one".

Please stop it with the world love and philanthropy preach its obvious to everyone with half a brain what is going on here.

Sorry for the using such language next but you should hear this and get off your high horse :

Stop insulting the community's intellect by treating everyone like goats that should bow down to you and be thankful for all the goodness you spread. Any person that opposes your opinion is labeled as traitor or to be struck by karma (as you rant on twitter) Your speech reeks of ego and narcissism
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: