Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Gold have a future?  (Read 21589 times)
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

I think BTG has a slow movement but still has a volume that is not too surprising. This seems normal like other coins, but the development team keeps moving to defend this and avoid unwanted things.
Now many coins are indeed decreasing in terms of volume. that also happened to BTG. But for pure progress later the community and the market will provide answers about whether to have a future or not

Indeed, the time will provide the answer, but the team must also move to be able to maintain its position and the community also does not want to sink into adversity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

Well, Bitcoin Gold can have a future, although it seems to me that it is currently shaking, but I also know that Bitcoin Gold is still not old like Bitcoin itself. However, it will have a future.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:30:18 AM

Certainly bitcoin gold will have a future, even though I am not too familiar with this coin, but I am sure this coin will develop well for the future, and slowly it will be widely known.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:06:57 AM

As market drop down and value decreases all of altcoins and btc that's why affecting btg and it's prices decrease as others but when it will go up and than go to his peak so say it that bitcoin gold have a good future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

According to the new trading status of the crypto market, it is estimated that after some time it can be said that Will Bitcoin gold has a future.
iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

As market drop down and value decreases all of altcoins and btc that's why affecting btg and it's prices decrease as others but when it will go up and than go to his peak so say it that bitcoin gold have a good future.
currently the crypto market is in a bad condition so the price of almost all coins has decreased so I think the future of BTG depends on market conditions or the conditions of Bitcoin. if Bitcoin can recover, then chances are BTG will also rise.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

I believe that this coin has no future as it is a meaningless fork of Bitcoin and it has not brought anything new to the market.
Absolutely correct opinion, which today is confirmed by many market participants. I believe that the market today will still have serious opportunities to destroy this evil project, which is destroying and splitting our society.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:32:15 AM

for me personally I will still hope that all bitcoin forks have the same price or close to the price of bitcoin, because everything for the future remains optimistic, bitcoin and altcoin for the future are better.

I believe that most Bitcoin forks would become worthless within a couple of years from now. Of course, if they could keep up with constant development and innovation, then they could survive for a long time. Despite this, the only winner will be Bitcoin alongside other altcoins which are not based on Bitcoin's codebase directly. This includes Ethereum, NEM, Cardano, NEO, EOS, Stellar, and Ripple. There's a slight chance that Bitcoin Gold could remain on crypto land due to its ASIC resistance, but it won't reach farther if it doesn't provide real uses for the mainstream world.

The design of Bitcoin Gold is purely based off Zcash (with its privacy features) and Bitcoin (with the same limited supply). There are already many coins on the market, which serve the exact same purpose of BTG. But who knows? Perhaps, Bitcoin Gold will have a future and it's just a hidden gem that's bound to shine at the right time.

Nonetheless, I believe that many Bitcoin forks had success only because of the Bitcoin name/brand. Only time will tell if they would gain mainstream adoption or not. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:41:41 AM

Yes, I believe this is if bitcoin gold has a good future, even though the bitcoin golt is not as famous as bitcoin but I believe in the future many who glance at this coin to make investments
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

No one can guess exactly how the situation will develop in the future. After all, you need to understand the difficult state of the market now, an unstable situation. But I believe in the huge prospects for the successful development of Bitcoin Gold in the future thanks to an excellent development team.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:58:39 AM

No one can guess exactly how the situation will develop in the future. After all, you need to understand the difficult state of the market now, an unstable situation. But I believe in the huge prospects for the successful development of Bitcoin Gold in the future thanks to an excellent development team.

Well, Bitcoin Gold has a dedicated development team and community behind it. Everything will depend on how popular and widely adopted the cryptocurrency would become in the mainstream world. With thousands of cryptos available on the market, BTG would need to compete against them to provide a unique medium of exchange for anyone around the world. The most interesting fact about Bitcoin Gold is that it's ASIC-resistant. This means, that it's much easier to mine than Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, and any other Bitcoin fork.

If by any means, Bitcoin Gold lacks development and innovation, then it would simply become "Dogecoin 2.0" where people would simply use it as a speculative cryptocurrency. Being a Blockchain itself, it'll survive if it has at least 1 node and miner on the network. Therefore, BTG's future as well as another cryptocurrency's future is quite uncertain. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:16:25 AM

Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Nonetheless, do you think Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a future or not? Smiley

Yes, now the situation in the crypto market is very complex. But I believe that with time the market will be able to recover and reliable coins will begin to rise in price. One of my favorite investment areas is now becoming Bitcoin Gold. The coin has an excellent development potential, so I regularly invest money in its purchase.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

Bitcoin gold does have a future and follows other altcoins that have increased value, increasing demand makes it more valuable. Gradually it will have better development, the community does not want to see its value fall back.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

bitcoin gold still has a future but the future of bitcoin gold cannot be like a bitcoin that can be in high numbers, so I think bitcoin gold will still remain under bitcoin.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

I think the success of BTG depends entirely on its team. BTG can only gain more value and attention when the BTG team is willing to create more uses and sales channels for it.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:02:26 AM

I think the success of BTG depends entirely on its team. BTG can only gain more value and attention when the BTG team is willing to create more uses and sales channels for it.

That applies to any other cryptocurrency we know and love today. While Bitcoin Gold promises to be an ASIC-resistant cryptocurrency, there are already many cryptocurrencies on the market which provide the same feature. Which is why, I believe that if BTG wants to survive for a long time, it would need to deliver something innovative and unique not available elsewhere. Otherwise, it'll become just another Bitcoin fork with nearly the same features as the pioneer cryptocurrency.

Nonetheless, Bitcoin Gold seems to be quite a bargain these days compared with other leading Bitcoin forks (like Bitcoin Cash). If it continues to provide development, then it'll be worth the investment. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:46:51 AM

Of course, I'm sure bitcoin gold has a future, but to be able to climb into a more popular coin, of course, time is needed, but with time, of course bitcoin gold will be even better.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

I have a feeling that it will have a future, although currently bitcoin gold is struggling to survive but that may have been caused by the market condition anyway, so let's believe it will have a future.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:01:30 AM

BTG prices are now declining and this is caused by a decrease in BTC prices. I am sure if later BTC soars, BTG will follow it. The future of BTG is very good because it has the potential to continue to grow and has a very solid team.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:50:49 AM

BTG prices are now declining and this is caused by a decrease in BTC prices. I am sure if later BTC soars, BTG will follow it. The future of BTG is very good because it has the potential to continue to grow and has a very solid team.

That's certainly true, mate. Each time BTC declines in price, so does BTG. Since BTG is an altcoin and a Bitcoin fork, it depends largely on Bitcoin's success within the mainstream world. Of course, BTG has some features that makes it attractive as a cryptocurrency for daily payments. However, there are also many other altcoins which fulfil the same purpose as BTG.

Which means, that if BTG doesn't improve over time, then it could easily become replaced by better cryptocurrencies with a wider user base. As with any cryptocurrency on the market, we can never predict BTG’s future due to the uncertainty present within the blockchain industry. If we as users of BTG support it every step of the way, then it will survive for a long time. Otherwise, BTG could become Dogecoin 2.0 as another speculative cryptocurrency with no future at all.

Nonetheless, time will tell us which cryptocurrencies will become largely dominant on the market, and which cryptocurrency becomes useless and abandoned by its community. So far, BTG has been doing great, but it could change in a blink of an eye. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: