Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Gold have a future?  (Read 21589 times)
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:58:22 AM

If Market stable and pumping all altcoins and cryptocurrencies, then I am sure that bitcoin gold have a good future, otherwise not.
I think that Bitcoin has a very good future anyway, no matter what happens to altcoins. For Bitcoin, it is absolutely not important what will happens with new projects, because it develops constantly and soon it will replace all existing projects.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:39:54 AM

BTG has a very good future, even though currently the price is still very low. I think BTG by having a solid Team is able to compete with other coins. BTG is also able to follow BTC price movements. Maybe in the future it will become the next BTC.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:09:57 AM

As far as the future is concerned, nothing can be said with certainty in the crypto space. The coin is just about two months old, and it does seem to have done well in this period. There is considerable investor interest in the coin, as is evident from its high market cap. While its just speculation from my end, looking at the rise of its brother Bitcoin Cash, I think there is room for growth in Bitcoin Gold as well. However, what will be its status when other Bitcoin forks happen? Nobody can say that for sure. If you have some spare money, sure get into a position on the dips. But if you are playing around with limited money, I would suggest look for other promising altcoins which have bigger objectives.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:41:00 AM

BTG has a very good future, even though currently the price is still very low. I think BTG by having a solid Team is able to compete with other coins. BTG is also able to follow BTC price movements. Maybe in the future it will become the next BTC.
at the moment I don't keep up with developments in bitcoin gold, but I think gold bitcoin isn't as good as bitcoin cash. well, but if the development continues, I believe that bitcoin gold can also be a potential coin in the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:32:34 PM

I answer immediately, just like you can answer this question today. No forks today will have no value, especially because no one supports them. Very small process of people who today are trying to do something, but all this is meaningless.
Yahiris

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 04:21:17 PM

In general, I didn't understand why it was created, but there is Bitcoin, why do something similar, if it is clear that it won't work like Bitcoin

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
VukotLy

Activity: 112

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:18:57 PM

I think that Bitcoin Gold will be able to adequately prove itself in the future after the full recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
Market players begin to show confidence in him that positively characterizes the coin.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:34:23 PM

for me bitcoin gold still has a long enough future. because the developer is still interested in bitcoin gold to date. so I think that development will happen whenever.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:21:27 AM

I answer immediately, just like you can answer this question today. No forks today will have no value, especially because no one supports them. Very small process of people who today are trying to do something, but all this is meaningless.

Good point. There's really no use for Bitcoin forks, when they're relatively copies of the original Bitcoin protocol. Of course, they may have their improvements and all, but if they carry the Bitcoin brand/name people will hesitate to join them in the first place. This same situation could happen with Bitcoin Gold as it's a Bitcoin fork just like Bitcoin Cash. The only reason why BCH forked out of the BTC blockchain (bringing a new wave of BTC forks along with it) was to "properly" scale Bitcoin without altering its design.

In BCH’s early days back in 2017, it seemed to be quite a success. However, because Bitcoin has retained its popularity and resilience, people found out that there's no reason to use other alternatives on top of it. Things aside, there's a possibility that Bitcoin Gold will survive in the future for a long time if it maintains a strong community behind it. Whenever this is an indication that it'll have a bright future or not, is yet to be seen. If all else fails, Bitcoin will remain as the leader within the crypto space. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:56:37 AM

Of course one of the main thing that we can consider on as the team of enthusiasts which would be hardly pressing through to make the project right and working, so in your opinion bitcoin gold is having that it would be prospective.
no one can be sure and the prediction of digital currencies and investments with digital currencies requires great confidence and patience to get profits in every investment we will use
cchub

Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:15:13 AM

I think developers need to introduce other funcionalities. New use cases are needed.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:23:51 AM

not intended to eliminate hope but it seems like it is very difficult to re-shine because the price drop is very drastic and also, coin derivatives from bitcoin are usually problematic as bitcoin cash breaks into 2 parts then bitcoin fork cases that end scam

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:06:07 AM

Although  don't know much about the coin, but I believe if the project is solving a problem or have active products, then it will have a future. What we need is projects with good use case.
dicaprio

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:40:51 PM

BTG did not have and has no future, this is exclusively my opinion on this project as well as the BCH project, which also can do nothing in this cryptocurrency world. These are all forks that are actually made just for splitting the community.
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:39:23 PM

Initially, I did not believe in this coin. But at the moment she looks decent. It seems to me that it will cost much more than now in the future.

Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:52:23 PM

Bitcoin gold is an interesting coin, I am sure that someday bitcoin gold can be like bitcoin cash, the red market condition is certainly the biggest obstacle for bitcoin gold and altcoins to improve.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:58:16 PM

This have been on my mind for sometime now and am yet to be certain,  but still I hope in the future where the market becomes stabelthis coin will uplift and resume it's status among altcoins

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:55:43 PM

To answer the question of if the coin will have a future; I think its best asking what will actually make someone invest in this coin? Are there new functionalities, features etc which can really attract investors ? By answering these questions then one can know if the coin will have a future or not.
Am not a holder, so I can't really answer
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 07:29:42 PM

To answer the question of if the coin will have a future; I think its best asking what will actually make someone invest in this coin? Are there new functionalities, features etc which can really attract investors ? By answering these questions then one can know if the coin will have a future or not.
Almost all new functionalities will reflect on a price before it is done and applied. Investors are looking for better coins that bring more value and sustainability to the crypto sphere. Some qualifications can be applied to taking advantage of the crypto ecosystem.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:35:40 PM

right we really can't answer with certainty but we can predict because as holders we always monitor the development of coins and markets.
and I think Bitcoin Gold doesn't have anything that can cause investors to invest a lot in Bitcoin Gold.
but I did not say that it would always apply because Bitcoin Gold could launch something big.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: