Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Gold have a future?  (Read 21589 times)
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:20:27 AM

If the team are very active of developing more the Bitcoin gold like what you have said so that it could attract more people to invest then i could say it has a very wide future but except if this project is abandoned then for sure it will be a crap coin but it is far away for a crap thing will going to happen as Bitcoin gold is belong to the top ranked Altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:48:44 AM

we cannot guess what will happen in the future, especially in this crypto world that basically anything can happen, and also the market condition that is currently unstable makes it difficult to predict what will happen to a coin crypto, especially now the market situation also not yet recovered, we'll see if BTG will have good prospects after the market recovery occurs.
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:05:06 AM

Yes, I am sure about this if bitcoin gold has a future, every coin that has good potential certainly has a future as well as this coin, hopefully in the future bitcoin gold will be increasingly known and more and more will be investing in bitcoin gold
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:08:18 AM

The value of gold has been recognized by all humans, but the cryptocurrency is not yet available. Although Bitcoin has become Internet gold, most people don't even know its existence and how to use it!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:12:14 AM

Bitcoin Gold seems to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implement an ASIC-resistant algorithm after the release of Bitmain's miners for Equihash. If it remains a GPU-only mineable coin, then it would be much more decentralized in the mining process than both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. However, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the mainstream world.

Considering that it has all the same features as Bitcoin, with the differences being an ASIC-resistant algorithm and better privacy, it could be well worth the investment after all.

Nonetheless, do you think Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a future or not? Smiley

As you said bitcoin gold have a solid team with the helping of that's solid team and continue to develop BTG become strong altcoins in the coinmarket and hope more investors can buy btg increase of demands it's helpful to increase their pirice at the marketplace.
BTG is very useful and it can makevthe future into brighter one and have a stabke life. Well many bitcoiner wnated to have BTG because it can guarantee a high particular future but not eceryone can get as easy as they have right now. In the counmarket is it also in demand yet success too.
Bitcoin Gold also has developments that continue to rise, as the Altcoin which has a development so increased Bitcoin Gold was able to produce progress that demands the future much better again. making Bitcoin Gold will highly able to reliably.

vike

Activity: 411

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:20:00 AM

I do not think that there is any great future because now the trend is such that the market is in decline and there will not be such that some coins will soar against this background  Wink

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

bitcoin gold even to be a great moment, it is really beyond the alleged investor. up to now still be considerable altcoin is certainly a good achievement. for some time in the future, it is likely this will be bigger than the previous time. This will depend on the development teams are able to make it big or not.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:48:52 AM

it looks like bitcoin gold has a bad future because bitcoin gold doesn't have good development and bitcoin gold still can't be used for payments on many platforms so that it will make bitcoin gold have a bad future.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:06:02 AM

Bitcoin gold in my opinion will not be an active currency, as it is just another platform, the desire of developers to make democratic mining will not lead to a large increase in the coin. Still, it will have to be transferred to another, and this reduces the value.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:09:06 AM

Bitcoin gold in my opinion will not be an active currency, as it is just another platform, the desire of developers to make democratic mining will not lead to a large increase in the coin. Still, it will have to be transferred to another, and this reduces the value.

You do have a point there, mate. The democratization in mining is only a minor improvement compared with most popular altcoins in the market today. For Bitcoin Gold to prove its uniqueness, it would need to deliver constant innovation by implementing features that cannot be found anywhere else. Even after making modifications to the Equihash algorithm for GPU mining, Bitcoin Gold hasn't seen an upsurge in price or popularity. If it keeps that way, then it will die, unfortunately.

However, if Bitcoin Gold proves itself to be a solid altcoin during time, then it will have a future without a doubt. With new Bitcoin forks emerging almost every day, it'll be hard to distinguish which one's unique and promising, since they share many things in common. Compared with other Bitcoin forks, Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash seem to have the greatest number of users.

Nevertheless, Bitcoin Gold prices are incredibly low these days, and could either rise in the future (if it becomes popular and largely adopted by people) or fall until it becomes worthless. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:19:14 AM

Bitcoin gold still has good value, the movement has increased slightly but has a strong community.
And I still believe it still has a future.

Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

You are supporting bitcoin cash, and if you just think about it reasonable, they already failed! They already cant agree on which way should bch development go so they fork the fckin coin. Because of that only bitcoin gold is already more stable than bch!
Kanatanex

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

Interesting coin. I looked narrowly at her earlier but haven't bought her. Now I try to buy only the main cryptocurrency.
K.Willis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

Absolutely right! Just another coin in the big list ...
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

Bitcoin gold still has good value, the movement has increased slightly but has a strong community.
And I still believe it still has a future.
I am sure that the gold bitcoin will still develop over time. although sometimes bitcoin has decreased which is quite worrying. but I still believe that bitcoin will be more advanced
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:18:28 AM

We will see this in the future, and I think if the teams are solid, then they will work serious with their project and will make Bitcoin Gold as one of the valuable coins and profitable coin. But it will need time before we see this is happening and it's not as easy as they imagine because Bitcoin Gold needs to compete with the other coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:22:04 AM

if in my opinion. have a pretty good future bro. but it is very difficult to replace or pursue the position of etherium bro. but I am very sure that the Coin Gold manager must be devising a strategy to make their Coin the best coin
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

I think that every company has a good future, the main thing is how the company will follow the roadmap. I am sure that they will achieve every goal that they are indicated.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

We will see this in the future, and I think if the teams are solid, then they will work serious with their project and will make Bitcoin Gold as one of the valuable coins and profitable coin. But it will need time before we see this is happening and it's not as easy as they imagine because Bitcoin Gold needs to compete with the other coins.

That's certainly true, mate. It won't be easy for Bitcoin Gold to compete with other cryptocurrencies, as they have implemented several advanced features. There is nearly one altcoin for nearly everything in life such as privacy, smart contracts, store of value, and even passive income. Since Bitcoin Gold is a fork of the original Bitcoin, it shares many of the characteristics of its father. The only difference is the type of PoW algorithm used which is much friendlier to GPU's than Bitcoin's SHA-256 PoW algorithm.

However, there are other altcoins which are easily mineable with GPUs and are ASIC-resistant like BTG. Ravencoin is one good example of an altcoin which is ASIC-resistant and mineable by anyone with a GPU. As such, Bitcoin Gold needs to deliver something innovative to the blockchain industry, or it will simply fail over time as user interest decreases over time.

Nevertheless, there are only two Bitcoin forks which have remained solid for some time. Such forks are Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. However, only one of them might survive while the other goes down the drain. Only time will tell us which fork could maintain development and innovation within the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

if in my opinion. have a pretty good future bro. but it is very difficult to replace or pursue the position of etherium bro. but I am very sure that the Coin Gold manager must be devising a strategy to make their Coin the best coin

Bitcoin cash in one moment surpassed ethereum price. So its not that imposible that bitcoin gold do the same thing, expecialy when bch fork to 2 less value coin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: