Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die?  (Read 3703 times)
Denbella

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

It is clear that bitcoin is the leading coin of all coins in cryptocurrency. It is the coin that controls other coins. If any change occurs to it it will affect other coin.if bitcoin go dead other coin too will die because bitcoin has power over all and it is its power that uphold other coin. Bit for me I believe that bitcoin can not go into extinction nor die.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

It is a very scary thing that gonna happen which is alt dies when bitcoin dies. Bitcoin is consider the most stable coins in crypto market at current state, but If it really fall till 0 then I think the other coin can maintain and might end faster than bitcoin.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

The market would have no chance of avenge if bitcoin is unsuccessful and there would be a gigantic collapse in the crypto market
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

if BTC has a price drop then the altcoin will automatically go down, I think if BTC doesn't exist then the possibility of altcoin won't be sold.
this is a difficult analysis, first we have to keep the mind away like this because BTC is the parent of all the coins that are or are often called altcoins,
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:12:33 AM

Not all altcoins will go down in price because they all need a process.
If Bitcoin dies or is at the price of 1 USD then I make sure Altocin will also live but maybe the price drops like the price of Bitcoin.

Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:22:53 AM

Indeed, for all coint prices following bitcoint, if the bitcoint price drops the coint decreases as well as vice versa, if bitcoint dies the other coint possibilities also die, but that may not all coints die, only a strong coint will survive
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:27:16 AM

I don't know what will happen if btc dies, we don't know what will happen to the crypto future because anything can happen in the crypto world, but if you see the rise and fall of coin crypto prices on the market, almost all altcoins depend on the price of btc, when the price of btc rising then the altcoin price will also rise as well as vice versa. maybe there will be some altcoins that will survive if there are still many users.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:31:20 AM

I don't know what will happen if btc dies, we don't know what will happen to the crypto future because anything can happen in the crypto world, but if you see the rise and fall of coin crypto prices on the market, almost all altcoins depend on the price of btc, when the price of btc rising then the altcoin price will also rise as well as vice versa. maybe there will be some altcoins that will survive if there are still many users.
Chain reaction as like domino effect, this market is not yet fully develop and the fate of each coins still depend on how bitcoin will succeed, we seen that from previous movements, when bitcoin falls the market falls together with it, and when some light showed up bitcoin will be the first one being pumped and those good coins will follow, we need to have more demands and usage for the alts community so it can work independently without relying with bitcoin.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:33:00 AM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
For me bitcoin will never die as long as there are many investors investing and do transactions regularly. If there are possibility that bitcoin will die, maybe all alts also die.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:39:24 AM

In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
If it will happen then I don't think people will have trust with the Cryptocurrency market because the whole market ( at least 90% ) is dependent over the market of the Bitcoin .
If Bitcoin's market will crash then u don't think that at any condition the market of the altcoins will remain stable , people will see toward the another option to go with stability like usdt instead to go with the any type of loss .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:44:49 AM

If this speculation then chances are there are two things that will happen. all crypto can be just too will die or even other crypto be great and replaced positioning of the bitcoin. but in fact are certainly crypto continues to grow and even more and become better than the previous times. being dead certainly is tough enough to be able to happen.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:50:59 AM

You will not witness the death of Bitcoin anytime soon, it is by far the dominant currency in crypto space and nothing even comes close to approaching it. In years to come, it may be surpassed by another coin but by then I suspect that the market will have balanced itself out more anyway and the ratios more even across all coins.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:05:18 AM

Bitcoin will never die and moreover their are many altcoins out there that doesn't depend on bitcoin movement ,if bitcoin rise or fall it has no impart on this altcoins ,so I'd say we have some valuable coins in general that will be around forever

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

Any opinion please!...
There is a dependency there, but it’s not as permanent as you say. Bitcoin is much more stable than alts and it will be difficult to destroy it both in principle and the entire market. So while it is impossible.

vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:27:57 AM

I don't know if I can't think that far if bitcoint is off, because this bitcont is a coint that is strong and good, but if the bitcoint is dead the altcoint possibility will also partially die, it's hard to predict, but I'm optimistic bitcoint will last a long time
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

Any opinion please!...
There is a dependency there, but it’s not as permanent as you say. Bitcoin is much more stable than alts and it will be difficult to destroy it both in principle and the entire market. So while it is impossible.
other coins will experience many developments with many enthusiasts a Bitcoin switch on Altcoin that produces far greater benefits in the future. so very nice to count on it as the main support. so this became the opportunities awaited.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:23:38 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die. Indeed all the coins especially Altcoin they grow by following Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first coin, and the coin could be Bitcoin attracts many people to join in the crypto. Surely this is becoming very strong reasons, for Bitcoin will survive for a long time.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:57:34 AM

Bitcoin is the main frame of this building it is not about a single coin but all the blockchain technology become possible through bitcoin and the big investors and capitalists invest their money for buying bitcoin other coins also move with it but if bitcoin fail then it will be more challenging for the world because bitcoin is struggling with them for growth and acceptance.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

If Bitcoin dies, then I can't think of any other coins that can survive. This should be an inevitable answer. If bitcoin dies, then all altcoins will follow death.

3284hajime

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

Most of cryptocurrency will die, because having no real demand or usage.

ADK(Aidos Kuneen) is the only cryptocurrency that does not care and/or need support from crypto market.
It's next generation offshore banking network project.
Their target is extraordinary wealthy people who want to keep his money safely in offshore bank.
Offshore market size is 32 trillion dollars, about 145 times as large as crypto market.

Read more details→
http://nini-crypto.com/aidos-kuneen-aidos-adk-or-whatever-you-want-to-call-it-explained-sumac/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: