News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New Features?
Add Algos? - 7 (19.4%)
Change Algo? - 4 (11.1%)
Add PoS? - 11 (30.6%)
Change nothing? - 10 (27.8%)
Other? (please post in thread) - 4 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added!  (Read 148947 times)
piotrek

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:03:26 PM

with what software i have to mine this coin with my gpu

Please follow instructions on how to mine thats on the front page! Links are given to the miners, and fairly detailed instructions!

Please fix http://pool.365coin.net/ Getting started page.
There many people trying to mine on your pool using scrypt algo.

In MPOS global.inc.php:
-$config['algorithm'] = 'scrypt';
+$config['algorithm'] = 'kessac';

https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos/tree/development/public/include/classes/coins

There is no keccak at the moment. I should be 24 target bits, just like X11.

My WC tip tank: Wh5S4yYXXNet3oWqcDCV3KuBSGpCHnqP
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usurytiger

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:14:32 PM

Its just a representation string. You can write blahblahblah and Getting Started page will show:
cgminer --blahblahblah ...etc...
You are mining against stratum where its important. MPOS has no mechanical mean for algo.
piotrek

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:55:28 PM

Its just a representation string. You can write blahblahblah and Getting Started page will show:
cgminer --blahblahblah ...etc...
You are mining against stratum where its important. MPOS has no mechanical mean for algo.

Yes, but if you put keccak in config without this class it would not work.

You have to create this class by yourself or modify getting started template.

Whichever you consider easier is up to you Cheesy

srbty

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:59:39 PM

i have bought this for 6.45BTC ,it make me waried when it became 2.9btc,what a nice day!!!!

Oh my friend, me too. Sad
usurytiger

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:03:12 PM

The best way I see, add the class (copy sha256d class) and make pull request to MPOS.
piotrek

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:25:09 PM

The best way I see, add the class (copy sha256d class) and make pull request to MPOS.

Thanks for the info. I'm not very familiar with git, but I will try to pull my few fixes  Roll Eyes

365Coin (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:28:53 AM

As we have stated in the past 365Coin was not premined, no instamine, no IPO scam bs.. Real coin real people.

We have no more power than anybody else involved with 365, ANYBODY can promote 365, ANYBODY can contribute to development, ANYBODY can contact would be supporters etc.

Crypto-Currency is designed to be a community effort, we built the platform we support it. We are not going anywhere!

Those pushing for things NOW NOW NOW need to step off and go find an IPO scam to flush their coins on! Those who believe in the future of crypto welcome to the party!

People with valid and real ideas or contributions feel free to contact us.

bitcointalk user Zywiec, has been a great help him and his team of guys/gals was a big push behind getting us listed on mintpal.

Now that we are listed on a larger exchange we can do more work such as getting us added as payment options for various sites!
Again Feel free to do these things on your own.
This coin is the community the community is the Coin!
art444ke

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:04:41 AM

wow, difficulty is 5000 ?
Any reason for this ?
Atrides

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Admin of DwarfPool.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 09:26:47 AM

There was the stat problem on the pool, recalculation on real sent shares will be done next hours, the pool engine works.

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! http://DwarfPool.com Reliable Monero, Zcash and ETH Pool Monero Proxy
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS, Profit Calculator and Price chart: [XMR][ETH][ZEC]... Support thread
MoneroClub - free P2P Exchange Platform www.MoneroClub.com
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:43:41 PM

How much coins are there in circulation now?

I think there are insufficient amount of coins in circulation right now, that's why it isn't pumped yet.

The most pumpers put hundreds of BTC in it. With every day one coin, there is like 60 coins available right now?

I don't think it's enough. I'm convinced about the fact that the value will increase, but only whe  the amount of coins is increased
usurytiger

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:59:22 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 05:27:34 PM by usurytiger

How much coins are there in circulation now?

I think there are insufficient amount of coins in circulation right now, that's why it isn't pumped yet.

The most pumpers put hundreds of BTC in it. With every day one coin, there is like 60 coins available right now?

I don't think it's enough. I'm convinced about the fact that the value will increase, but only whe  the amount of coins is increased

It's not related.

Nano Portion of coin is a also valid (e.g: Satoshi).

Buyers currently does worry about bags concentration.
...Sell orders with more than 0.5 BTC are scaring.
It would not go until this concentration will be smashed.

So...It may take some more days (everything depends on how steel your balls).

Withdrawal of large sell orders may help move it on.
...Large buy wall orders also...

See Orders Depth graph.
Until the two mountains will not be about symmetric, it wan't go.
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 06:17:13 PM

People will not buy the coin unless they see a chance for it to grow, thus improving their investment and making them money.

The reason people recently started buying the coin in larger numbers is because they saw it at the top of the Mintpal voting list, and wanted to make a quick buck off the initial pump that always happens upon a coins release.

Also, there was blatant bait&switch market tactics going on at Bittrex right before the coin went to Mintpal. In other words, someone with a lot of 365 coin and some BTC to throw around was driving the price up on Bittrex. I watched it happen for several days, driving the price up 3-4 BTC.

This is a pattern that has been in place since the exchanges initiated voting system where users could easily see which coin was about to be added, giving them time to go to other exchanges and buy up the coins cheaply.

When the coin was released to Mintpal, the people who first got their coin over there sold a few at 29 BTC, (it could have been someone buying from themselves to try and set a price precedent) as idiot buyers who didn't know the current ceiling on Bittrex bought some up. Then, people started putting in the lower sell orders and the price came back down. The pump went from 5 BTC to 9 BTC, and then the bots came in and drove price back down.

The issue ever since is lack of interest in the coin. There are now plenty of sellers waiting for the price to rise, but no buyers to make it do that.

This is because people expect the coin to have SOMETHING on the horizon that hints at a value increase. With no use or purpose to male the coin work, and nothing "just around the corner" to keep people interested, the coin has no life.

If this is an "open source" coin and does not have central leadership or funding, it is going to need a much more active community to see the price increases it has the potential to see. Until then, this will end up a P&D coin.

So now we need to attract coders, artists, graphics/ad people, people with large twitter accounts, community leaders to get Reddit going, etc etc etc.

Otherwise.....things are going to be veeeeery slow around here between pumps.

In the meantime, I think the 3 BTC floor we are seeing is good, because that means the miners don't want to sell lower than that due to it not being profitable. So that is a "real" floor that should trend upward as difficulty increases. That is the brilliant part of the Bitcoin idea. It pays you what your effort is worth, and nobody else gets to decide what that worth is. It is all up to the collective as a whole to set the price. The more miners, the more difficult, the more distributed the wealth is, and the more each coin is worth due to more people seeing it as valuable. This will likely be attracting interest from outside as people see the charts show a rising trend vs. the negative ones we saw recently.

SO, in short.

1. Price should slowly go up if miners continue mining while slowly increasing the hash.

2. If you want anything more than that, somebody with some skills I don't have is going to have to step up and do some interesting things.

3. If there is no pre-mine fund or some equivalent, this will have to be funded by either donations from the community for bounties (tiresome, as it usually ends up being less than 10 community members doing all the donating), or by people who are able and willing to put some extra time in to coding/photoshopping/writing/etc without compensation for their work (hopefully, the value of their investment increasing will be the reward).

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
usurytiger

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:12:15 PM

Its a classic chicken egg problem...People don't want to make real investment (own money and time) into something not paying out.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:43:30 PM

i have bought this for 6.45BTC ,it make me waried when it became 2.9btc,what a nice day!!!!

always DUMP hard when a coin hit new exchange ... then wait 2 weeks and buy in
jacob019

Activity: 252

Cryptomancer

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:00:09 PM

We've got 50 mined 365Coins already...
I've got nothing anymore since Mingopool doesn't pay-out. Sad

All payouts will be made before 1 may.

Still no payouts.

Favorite coin: Kimocoin (KMC) - in-thread auctions for real world merchandise
website - faucet - explorer - dice
usurytiger

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:07:37 PM

always DUMP hard when a coin hit new exchange ... then wait 2 weeks and buy in

Sounds true.
But less than 2 weeks...about 10 days, if you look at AC and CINNI, they started to recover on 9th day. Rushed last 2 days and dumped again today.

Final floor about 5-6 days from start.
For us it means - about 2 BTC at the floor.
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:46:15 PM

Whale manipulating market again buying and selling his own 365coin Grin Grin
jacob019

Cryptomancer

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:02:42 AM

We've got 50 mined 365Coins already...
I've got nothing anymore since Mingopool doesn't pay-out. Sad

All payouts will be made before 1 may.

Still no payouts.

MingoPool IS A SCAM.  They have 0.38 365 of mine.  They said they would pay out on the first, that came and went.
He's been stringing us along to try and get more people to mine at his scam pool.  Please remove his pool from the OP!!!

Cryptospector

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:04:53 AM

How often do people p&d coins in this situation? I've sunk .3btc when it was at 7btc/coin, roughly a 60% value loss. I'm hoping someone would pump it up to 4.6, ideally 5 to cut my losses. Any idea how frequently a p&d takes place? are exchanges where p&d is more frequent?

Thanks!
jacob019

Cryptomancer

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:12:20 AM

How often do people p&d coins in this situation? I've sunk .3btc when it was at 7btc/coin, roughly a 60% value loss. I'm hoping someone would pump it up to 4.6, ideally 5 to cut my losses. Any idea how frequently a p&d takes place? are exchanges where p&d is more frequent?

Thanks!

I think the whale theory is overstated.  Pumping doesn't consist of buying up coins to raise the price, it's just a matter of building hype so people buy up the coins.  Then people like you get entranced and hop on board hoping to ride the price up to the moon, then the bubble pops and the market finds a fair value.  There's always a buying frenzy when coins hit an exchange.  I wouldn't count on a whale magically raising the price back up, but you could certainly help by spreading the word about 365 coin.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: