Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
gabagandalf

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

for me, crypto looks very alive. just because there was the strong price decline, this will certainly not be the end. there are just too many good news around crypto.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

I think you shouldn't waste your time to care about these guys cause they don't really think that cryptocurrency is going to die, they're just trying to spread FUD in this forum and they'll take advantage from panic sellers to buy good cryptocurrencies with low price Smiley. Don't be fooled

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

I agree with you, crypto is not dead, the current market condition is affecting all the market including the stock market, the stocks are down too, so let's be hopeful and stress some good news about cryptos so that more people will join the space, I believe everything will still go up once again.
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

Crypto can never be dead and i think after all these red levels, it will come out even stronger so lets be positive about it. Our positivity can directly affect the fortunes. lets just be patient with it

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

I don't think so. In fact, I think, in the future, there will be more cryptos to come out. Even more enhanced and safe. I think the technology on blockchain will also improve a whole lot more. Technology keeps evolving. I see no reason for the cryptos not to evolve in the same pace.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

I'm very much convinced within me that crypto is not dead. This technology has gone viral. So many countries of the world are becoming very much interested in it, transactions are done on a daily basis and payment made via crypto, institutions are educating students about it. How come one would just wake up and just conclude that crypto is dead. If you understand this tech, it would be difficult to make a conclusive statement that crypto is dead just because of the current situation of things. I strongly believe that in the nearest future it will get better. Only those who remain strong, positive and HOLDING now would smile eventually.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

yup,crypto is not dead,crypto is only in a downtrend now, I think crypto will never die because there is always development every year
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
It is too early to assume that the market is dead. Since the market is trying to recover a bit.  There are still market prospects, I think everything will be seen in the month of October. If in October the market does not Wake up then there will be a very long stagnation, and it will be a crypt winter!
It is not true that crypto is dead maybe it's not functioning well like it used too like last year but it is still operating but not that actively. We can still count it on but we cannot rely our lives from what profit we can get from here since we know that the market is down. I cannot say that it was because of price correction or whatsoever but I'm hoping that it would get better soon.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

How can something dead continue on generating profit for so many investors/traders? Yes the market will be weak at times but it will always recover. Those who are so negative about crypto are those who have made some wrong decisions in the past and so they tend to become defensive by blaming everything to crypto. Let us not be so easily affected by these negative inputs or FUD's.

FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

Crypto is not dead, the market is just in drawdown. If you look at the price chart for previous years, there were similar periods. So hope and believe, that's all we have left.
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:01:43 PM

No problem, when I read the shits that "Crypto is a scam", I will just smile and get more bag of my favorite tokens awaiting the sunset day to Lambo. Not everyone understand where this generation is headed and the need to joining the Crypto train. I hope people understand that fiat is fast failing already.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

They think it is dead because of the unstoppable drops happening, and they got more loses in this dip, but they dont know the truth that whenever you dump your crypto, whales are celebrating because they can bought bunch of crypto in cheap price.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

Yes, crypto is not dead and you should be very patient to hold your coin until when the market recover from the bear. Though the current condition of crypto market can make you frustrated and scared to loose all but be patient because it is a temporary condition and when the market recover, the bull run will start and then you can sell your coin at high price.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:12:52 PM

I also hear a lot of similar words, but always wonder where people get these opinions? Because many of the projects are working successfully and their number is increasing, cryptocurrency will never die and will only increase the advantage. Have patience and keep till the last your tokens.
ZeroBTC1

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

Crypto is not dead for sure. It is becoming more attractive to people.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

Crypto is not dead for sure. It is becoming more attractive to people.
It will not happen crypto is long lasting because they believe it has a good potential in near future which prices will be stable as they accept the technology. Don't lose hope is just a bear trend in market, there are solution for that to recover again.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

You are right, I also believe that low prices in the market do not indicate that crypto-currencies are dead. This forum is good, because there is a positive and negative feedback on the basis of which you need to form your opinion. I say this to the fact that you do not need to leave crypto-currencies and do not listen to people who spread panic.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

Those who say this, clearly understand the cryptocurrency system poorly. They do not understand that crypto currency is the money of the future, and they can not die ..Big volatility makes people doubt this market ... but we know this is only the beginning.
Vicky624

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

cryptocurrency can never die, although many people think cryptocurrency is scam, fraud, fake they give it different name but I see I cryptocurrency as short way to wealth, with  little investment and commitment you can be rich, and many more great things are still coming on cryptocurrency so cryptocurrency is not dead and can never die.
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

That is there own opinion and believe. How is cryptocurrency a scam, there born to be some fail project or illegality especially in every industry but it doesn't make it to be a scam. We are all seeing or witnessing all these badmouthing just because we are in bear market, during bullrun those talking ill about cryptocurrency will still rush to invest into it. I'm just tired of hearing all these crypto scam shit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: