Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

Unfortunately, many people try to make money by creating speculative in this sector. Therefore, such approaches will always continue to be. I'm trying not to listen to this. This market is really huge. I do not think it will easily disappear.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

I'm one of those who do not believe because I know today's time has fallen on market value. so we have to wait for more money to receive. and we must have trading strategies to keep our money from losing
Be smart in crypto currency so we are not victimized by a scam
FinanceX
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

Completely agree! We are just around the corner from another bullish market. The confidence will be back and some people will feel very silly (like Warren Buffet)

Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

It's not, That the current market can go down a lot but Crypto Death is a misconception. Crypto will recover again very quickly. Currently crypto legal in many countries. The process of being legal in many countries continues. Cryptos Future Glowing.
I dont know whether it will legal in many country or not but if its true then cryptocurrency will be growing so much. I have no doubt with this. About dead, we can not say this is dead because there are still many project grow and also many people still believe on cryptocurrency.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

basically, the crypto prices that down are a normal thing. keep calm and don't rush in making decisions because it will make us get a big loss. When the market is going down like this, do not panic sell because it will make the price of the coins in the market are getting down. certainly, it will make us get the big losses.
mintaksaje

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

Crypto will not die, even though many parties try to stop it, but in the end cryptolah will win. there is a term that matches the contents of "gravity always wins"
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
yes in my opinion those who are desperate because of crypto are not in accordance with what they expected before. I think they are not ready to succeed with crypto and do not understand how to trade well and correctly, it has all the techniques. so my suggestion that still halfway to jump into the digital world is better to stop now. not your instant success, it needs hard work and struggle that is not easy

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

I think you think so crypto currency is dead because it's downgraded in the market.
but for us believe in crypto it is normal to expect to wait to increase the market value for the token sales.
so it's wise to get more money out of money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

No it is not right crypto is not dead, you can say crypto currency is advance version of paper currency. this is the demand of the future, every old concept is rapidly changed now a days in new concept because coming years of advanced technology and every one  are habitual  of advanced technology and people are ready to adopt every new technology. so you cannot say crypto is dead, this will become a revolutionary change in coming years.but till now it is used for trading and making money online by bounty campaign.

juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

yes. crypto doesn't die and hold is a good step for us to do. I also often hear complaints from many disappointed people. I always thought to myself that the complaint was too stupid for me.

Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

I don't think the cryptocurrency market is dead. Many people always like to compare this year's trend with last year. This is a wrong way of comparing. This year, even if the market falls, we can profit from daily trading.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

The crypto market will live as long as people believe in it and wait for something from it. Too much money from the outside is now on the market, and no one will simply let this money go.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Bitcoin has already been buried 8 times, and he, like an angel, rose and showed himself each time in a new guise. I remember back in 2013, many called the bitcoin pyramid, which will soon collapse, but as you can see it was built firmly does not fall.
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

Cryptocurrency will never be dead, crypto is building the new history of currency. Cryptocurrency has many better nature than cash and it enable the cashless life. People are stupid to say that crypto will die.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:09:58 AM

most people panic with the news circulating. we should be optimistic that crypto will stay alive for a long time. there is no reason if crypto must die for the near future, believe that this is only temporary and will soon improve. we need to instill suggestions in ourselves and full of confidence. crypto will remain successful.
argus312

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

I completely agree crypto the world has not died, just as we see it is the process of becoming in our financial system!
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

Well, those who think crypto is dead might have their reasons, which to me is wrong. One thing i know is that you can only understand things based on the extent you can see and how far you have searched. Our experiences differ and our levels of exposure are different. I won't blame them for their opinion or resolution. Those of us that believe in crypto, and know that crypto is not dead, should continue to enjoy the benefits. Crypto is the best online venture for me.
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

The crypto market is not dead but it is in an unstable state that causes panic and scare many people, I think it will continue to grow in the next 3 to 5 years.
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

it's alarmists that inflate panic, now there are many hamsters, it takes time that people are accustomed to new technologies
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

The major challenge is that many people do not seem to understand the technique behind the operation of crypto. Hence, if things are not working the way they expect in crypto, they conclude that crypto is dead. Crypto has actually come to stay hence, I do not see it dying. I so much believe in the future of crypto such that I am not scared to invest in it to any length. A lot of people have been benefiting from crypto right from its inception and I know there is still much more opportunities to derive from crypto.  Therefore, crypto can never die.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: