Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
Nadal_08

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

I think all crypto are reachable, and now we can breed more. Everything is in the future, if we invest now it may be worth x2 at the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lionheart001

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

Crypto is not going anywhere anytime soon. Crypto is here to stay. The technology is ground breaking and the enthusiasm surrounding it will never die. Sooner or later it will be in the limelight. That's when we will be glad we are part of the pioneers of this wild west. Hanging in there folks, the day is about to break, the night is far spent. Cheers
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

I think cryptoworld is sleeping and resting but not dead. As we all know 4th quarter last year was a blast for all cryptocurrency and experienced a bull run. So I guess because of that cryptoworld need some rest and make time in resolving the problem and issues of cryptoworld around the world.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:10:41 AM

Crypto is not dead and can never die. It is a fact that some coins are definitely gonna die but that does not guarantee the death of the who crypto community.
Crypto can die when bubbles are broken. We can not guarantee that crypto will never die as anything can happen. In 2018 the market went down causing people to panic and say it was dying. But now I see the market is getting better and it will be good in 2019

Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
I don't think crypto is dead. Bitcoin has probably been buried 9 times and every time it rose from the dead, you should look at bitcoin from the other side, at the prospects in 5 years. 10 years and then maybe you'll understand what the future is.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

Crypto is stronger than what a group of people or even the government can Kelly so tell those people to wake up from their silly dreams

lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:48:29 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

I agree with your point of view. Cryptocurrency is now experiencing difficulties, but this is not a defeat. In the history of bitcoin, I remember similar cases when the price fell strongly and then rose again. So be patient, soon the price will rise and the mood you also rise ))
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

It is not dead at all, I believe in potenial of crypto and we have to wait patiently untill product release and bullish market.
We should wait untill next BTC halving, price must increase,there is no doubt

nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

They said that many dead I think because crypto is experiencing considerable price fall. Let's just say it was a provocation and invites to go well however when it is wrong. It would be better to wait and hold until prices recovered. It's better to even be able to get profit if it could actually be patient.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

No crypto is not dead and it won't, it came to stay, it is future of money and new generation of transactions, going up and down is very natural, even gold had passed a lot of fluctuations in the past, and it is still alive, Cryptocurrency is just a 10 years old child and it needs time to grow up and to prove itself and its capabilities.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:57:57 AM

I think crypto usage is increasing but due to price fall most of the users are silent and they wait for the price rise so it is said that the crypto is dead but once the price start rising then you will see that dead people again wake up and enjoying the high amount.

melvingay34

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

Obviously not dead, most alts are down 90% from their ATH though so you can't really blame people for panicking.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

I agree with you, a lot of people who are unsure of the future of crypto and see this as a loss, in the world of crypto we must be ready with all the risks, but I look at the world of crypto have good fundamentals and I believe crypto is the future and will change the world in future
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

The cryptomarket is now in deep depression. Investors do not buy tokens, because they are risky assets that can depreciate at any time. Perhaps in 2019 the situation will change, but not earlier.
There is no sure about this market but technically this is not dead and will never be dead. Corrections is normal in every market especially in cryptomarket where many big whales manipulating the market. Keep good things in your mind and you will make good money when bull comes again.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

Even if crypto is struggling it will not become dead just like  that. This the future of digital money. I don't think that the investors of crypto allow this business to collapse easily. The always find ways to gain market value again.
NYCrypto5

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

It is not dead at all. for cryptocurrency there will be a good future. The adaption rate is very low. Most of people not aware of this investment. Since there is lot of technological advancement behind this field I do no think this will be dead in near future.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

Crypto isn't dead, it's just that the market is so weak right now that many investors don't want to see it.

But I still have a lot of hope for crypto, because the market always comes back, and long-term holding is the best option.

Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Too much noise has been made by crypto-currencies to simply turn off the music, turn on the light and send everyone home. Show must go on! It's obvious, another question, at what cost, how many more losses are required to be incurred before we start a new rally. ? The answer to this question is worth billions of dollars.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

this does not mean that this very drastic price reduction is a sign that crypto will die, and indeed this price decline began at the beginning of this year and still lasts until now, whether or not this situation will take place, and I believe that market recovery will actually occur , just don't know when the recovery will occur.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

I think the crypto world will not die but will continue to improve and from year to year many people who believe in crypto and I see this will continue to grow and make crypto the best digital investment and can change the world in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: