Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:47:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

Cryptocurrencies are more lively than ever before! many people think that crypto is dead but crypto is not dead.just that the market has gone down this year that's it.
Nayebarefx

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

Crypto is a huge concept and new technology that is still in early stages of developments. New and great projects are making there way into crypto and many partnerships are being watched in crypto industry. This means that crypto is still maturing and in early stages of development, this bearish trend compared to other years the same months has been around so we expect some bullish trends soon.
HaFiiSs

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

many were hit by the collapse of the market and reasonable only if many think the market will die. Moreover, to date there is no increase in the value of the means and of course many already saturated waiting in these conditions. hold may be good for investors, but this would be things that would be hard to run that have small capital.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

After what happened this year, there may indeed be many people who give up and come out with big losses. But of course there are periods like this in each cycle. And crypto is a long-term business, with the main attribute is patience. So I think if we get through this year with patience, I think we will get benefit in the future.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

You're definitely right man. Those who are in crypto more than 3 years (I think only 1% of us are like this) are not worry at all. They just do their business because they know that everything will be fine.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

I believe crypto age is still very long, as long as the internet still exists, then crypto will continue to exist. Moreover, with the technology behind the crypto still very reliable, people will come to Crypto incessantly, even though there are some who leave, but it will always be filled with new people interested in crypto.
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:36:09 PM

These expectations were produced only by the current market situation, the lower prices that has produced a state of despair
Crypto is not dead,the market is going up because there is a lot of coins being exchanged every month.
gatholocco

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

I don't think Crypto will die, it's just that many coins will die, because those weak coins can't survive on the red market, and also scam coins will die. and after the red market there will only be good coins left.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:40:29 PM

Obviously it is not. And for crypto vetwrans, the scenarios is just normal and in nature of market volatility. The reason why people are saying that crypto is dead is because of the continuous downfall on the market not thinking of what hapoened last year. There's still hope and wise people would continue holding at times like this because those who won't would surely regret doing such thing.

Nexigen

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

Cryptocurrencies has more than once experienced such a fall and even a longer time. Now it is more noticeable due to the huge hype in 2017, heated media. Soon the situation will calm down and gradual growth will begin.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

Cryptocurrencies has more than once experienced such a fall and even a longer time. Now it is more noticeable due to the huge hype in 2017, heated media. Soon the situation will calm down and gradual growth will begin.
the whole problem with negative information regarding the crypto currency was due to inexperience and greed of many users. Repeatedly warned that the crypto currency is very unstable, but nevertheless, many hastened to make investments in late 2017. And it was a mistake.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:14:53 PM

the whole problem with negative information regarding the crypto currency was due to inexperience and greed of many users. Repeatedly warned that the crypto currency is very unstable, but nevertheless, many hastened to make investments in late 2017. And it was a mistake.
they are stuck on the issue of getting profit quickly and don't see how to best manage assets. Greed is a major factor, so when the market is in a low position like this they become negative thinking about crypto.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

crypto is not a scam. dont listen to what other people say about it.

and yes, crypto is not dead. have you seen anything valuable in this world that died? no, as long as there is an individual using any valuable thing in this world, it will not be forgotten or die.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DanTalksCrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

crypto is not a scam. dont listen to what other people say about it.

and yes, crypto is not dead. have you seen anything valuable in this world that died? no, as long as there is an individual using any valuable thing in this world, it will not be forgotten or die.

Completely agree with you - there is a future for crypto and I'm excited to be a part of it.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:27:18 PM

well imagine those people made a mistake and invested money they needed and couldn't afford to loose. and now all they see is how it all getting wasted. despreate indeed

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

If you are confident with your work better to keep thinking positive. And you don't need to fear when crypto is dead because I am sure that Crypto will continue to last for a long time it. There are many people who commit fraud and it makes many people disappointed. But if we are careful could certainly get a good project.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:15:23 AM

Crypto will not die so easily. Just too much money has been put into it and there are too many people supporting crypto. If crypto would die, the price would be one dollar and here in the forum would not be so many people.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:46 AM

This is an obviouS people getting desperate of what happened today it seems they think that crypto was dying due to what they encounter of this forum is sorrounding of scammers even a good project feels so good at first but later it will gone and become mute, so i suggest to everyone who encounter like this, just add more patience because crypto is very much alive sooner hou will regret it if you continue pursuing yourself..
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:36:09 AM

I don't listen to what other say that crypto is a scam, its just so happen that the supply and demand is in unstable condition making some coins are decreasing which tend to dead but its not because some crypto holders are still believing the capability of market to recover in a very soon.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:36:48 AM

Yes I agree with that Crypto is not dead their are just some currency that don't survive in to live in this coming months. And some are just a scam but still the rest Crypto's are a true one's that will make us grow in the future that's why keep holding your currency that you have in your wallet because you may regret it once it increase by the of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: