Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

crypto will not die that soon because there are still many people who believe in crypto and those who say that if crypto will die it may be people who just know crypto and do not have any experience in crypto

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

Crypto is not dead. I totally agree.
But I decided to learn to trade than HODL. It softened the impact of the bear market in my blockfolio  Grin
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

Everytime market goes down people think its done but old members who have seen this or worst know its normal and nothing bad happened with crypto everything is fine.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

Only those cryptocurrencies that do not have any demand will die, and the cryptocurrencies that can help people will survive!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

I think crypto has not died and I am fully confident that the crypto will never die anymore. It is true that it is going through really bad times but it is alive and will develop. Those people that tell that crypto is dead I think they are maybe those people who don’t know much about crypto, or those who lost a big amount of money by investing here. I strongly believe crypto will come to normal and will prove that they were wrong.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

HODL +1

there's so much dumb ass in this world they dont understand this investment works
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

I think some cryptocurrency that is dead is only a cryptocurrency that has no development and does not have a request that makes the cryptocurrency die and surely many are harmed.
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

Crypto is not dead. It will never be dead. Crypto is on the forefront of the modern technological advancements. New history is being built as we speak. We should be really happy we live in these exciting times where money for the first time in history has become digital. That said, some altcoins may be dead. There are too many altcoins currently. Not all of them will survive. Be careful how you choose your coins to HOLD-HODL.

I couldn’t agree more. One wise thing to always remember in these kind of bear markets is to be fearful when others are greedy bust most importantly to be greedy when others are fearful. In the end it’s a hard thing to do but when everyone is negative about crypto, it’s actually a good sign.

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

I assume crypto will by no means die because it's miles introducing new technology and changing sample of our old foreign money. it really is way all world is appearing on single plateform. diverse economic system energy international locations are already giving there support to crypto because they recognize crypto is giving very sturdy virtual foreign money concept and it is going to be future of world's forex.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

Can we remember what was BTC or others coins top price and what is now going? Can you imagine if they can go more lower? Look at the history of a coin. Can we make them guilty if they think crypto is dead or going to dead? And now think about digital world. All our daily activities now more coin and virtual currency related. Even the World Bank has their crypto funds as a reserve. Many countries have already done this. If crypto has no future than why they done this? So better if we take a coin as a cycle where it now remain down. That’s all I think.     
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

I agree with the author. That crypto currency is not dead yet. Yes, there are a lot of scammers now, but now they are struggling with this and I think that in the near future this will be our world.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

Crypto currency is a very strong asset that can not be easily killed. I think that the crypto currency will live and develop actively in the coming years.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

Always the same despair year after year, they forget that we are in a cycle, in which the stages to a greater or lesser extent are repeated, it seems that they do not remember last year where there was also an extended bear market before starting the bull run, now we probably have a much smaller bull run, but as long as the investment continues to flow everything will be fine.
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:13:36 PM

People calling crypto as dead really don't know a little about crypto. The current market is quite stable than previous which is really healthy for the market. Also, it indicates a good sign. We can now expect $5k for BTC as support. The reason behind the alt dip is also simple, when BTC goes up alt loses its value.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

Crypto currency is a very strong asset that can not be easily killed. I think that the crypto currency will live and develop actively in the coming years.
Agreed. Crypto currency has already collected a lot of money and therefore it is impossible to destroy it. And given the popularity, its development is inevitable.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:16:14 PM

Its not real for crypto end,becose crypto cant kill so fast now,with so big money invested in this thing!We all see previous years graphs and same happens crypto go up after time or down its normal for this sphere!Btw many medias and investors says this year need to be great for crypto and new platforms!

GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

I believe crypto is not dead. Everything is normal in this crypto world. Of course the market is alive, just fell at times. Crypto is at the forefront of the modern technological advancements. Some altcoins may be dead. But still there are so many ICOs going on with new ideas.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

Do you at least have some solid argument or real bases to justify your position? Because if you only call "stupid" those who think that "hodl" is a term that should go down in history, but you can not defend your position, you should limit yourself to remain silent and respect the opinion of others.

For the rest, I also believe that the market (not the cryptos) will hardly continue to be as profitable as it has been until now, because everyone is aware of how easily manipulated it is and people have learned through their losses what risky is to invest in this market, so that the chances of seeing a new speculative wave have disappeared, and we can only expect a market stagnant for a long time, or in gradual decline.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

The sad fact is that people are scared of what they don't understand and some humans are so stubborn to the extent that instead of gaining some knowledge about the subject matter, they would just keep wallowing in their ignorance just so they would not be recorded as changing their mind from their previous opinions.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: