Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:57:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:17:13 PM

i think those who believe that crypto is dead they should not be here at this forum. when you do not believe than what are they doing at this forum. i am sure that this is the future and it can not be dead. those who think this is dead should exit and they will regret for it later on.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

This is what we should not even bother ourselves on. The death of crypto is now. As a matter of fact, it will still continue to exist an the end of it might not even be known.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:57:29 PM

New technologies that disrupt obsolete solutions, while bringing many breakthroughs and progress for all, have many barriers to transpose before being fully accepted. The crypto market will have to go through these adversities until it is consolidated as a global investment option
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

Anyone saying crypto is dead  doesn't want to accept innovation. Cryptocurrency to me is the future of digital assets, more and more people will key in. So just ignore vague talks OK. Cheers

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

Cryptocurrency, in general, is not dead only those ICO that failed to perform in the market and failed to generate supports are the dead one, but if you are in top coins in the market, there is nothing to be afraid of, because they already have all the elements to succeed those desperate people are those invested in a failed ICO.

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:22:55 PM

In times like this, I do not blame people to be thinking that crypto is dead or almost dead because they have waited for long and the price keeps falling so the only way is to rationalize it and say crypto is dead but they do not really mean for it to die. Crypto is still young to call for its death so if anyone has got some, i will advise to hodl them and look what the future will say.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:41:13 AM

Those that thinks crypto is dead are the pessimists and those who have never wished the industry to be successful. As a crypto enthusiasts who believe in the good course of decentralized driven economy, there are no reasons why we should think that crypto is dead. The industry is passing through growing stage which many thriving industries also passed through.

benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

We can't actually blame them. Crypto is very mysterious, unpredictable, and risky. On top of that, the market has been down for a very long time now and it doesn't show any signs of life. So its normal for other people to think that its dead. But for me, its still too early to say that its finished. It will come back sooner or later just like the previous years.
gezhid008

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:11:43 AM

Cryptocurrencies don't die, the crypto market will always exist. Those who think crypto is dead are negative. We should be hopeful about the future of cryptocurrencies and hold on for the long term until the market goes up again.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:27:46 AM

Those people who write that the crypto will die do not understand the technologies & how it is arranged, never invested in it or invested on high prices and sold it on a drawdown and in anger write those nonsense's; or maybe they are big brother agents. Grin Yes, some altcoins will not survive in this competition, because there are too many of them, but bitcoin and coins with good technologies, community support and strong teams will show incredible growth in the future - I'm sure of it for 110%! Everyone will be rewarded according to his faith!
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:30:43 AM

I don't think crypto will just die in that way. It is just going to evolve and update until it suits our need. It is just not really that time for us to adopt its technology. These people who assume it is dead will be shocked on the future that it became in demand for everyone.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:32:10 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

since internet still active I will say that crypto is or even never dead. HODL is a good movement by some people, but IMO do some daily trading activity are better than just only hold for long term. Let support the 24h market volume by doing activity on trading, things like this will make crypto more alive.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:44:35 AM

I do not think the crypto is dying. It is currently only a good time for newbies like me to enter the market. That is why i do not understand why so many people say crypto dies. People should rather look forward to the low prices.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:54:09 AM

I don't think crypto will just die in that way. It is just going to evolve and update until it suits our need. It is just not really that time for us to adopt its technology. These people who assume it is dead will be shocked on the future that it became in demand for everyone.
I think this is just the beginning of the cryptocurrency market so the chances for investors are huge. Cryptocurrency is increasingly asserting its benefits in real life so I believe it will grow very well and not stop here.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

Crypto will never die because many people are now interested in investing. And to better your, coins now remain on hold. And for the newbies who just entered the world of crypto. Now is an excellent time to invest in Altcoin. In the future the coin will experience an increase in the price, so you don't have to worry about the future of crypto.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:02:21 AM

Cryptocurrency is actual not dead. It is far from dying and honestly, the ones who flag cryptocurrency is dead or dying are the ones who lost or don't know how to invest and manage their holding properly so they're just spreading negative news about cryptocurrency. I pity them, but they all look stupid behind they're computer screens.

Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

Crypto-currencies are trying to bury each fall. and despite this, the crypto is still alive. so do not pay attention to the alarmists. in the long term, the market will thrive and grow.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

Probably these negative minded people against the successful existence of Cryptos who are in one way or the other are ignorant of Crypto's originality and mode of operate or are even the pessimists with their pull down syndrome which shall see no lights of the day. Cryptos shall remain till next generation or even for life since the Blockchain shall continue to be paramount in the Technological world of Digital on line systems.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:20:00 AM

it will never be dead , i think they only saying this because they are panic in what is happening right now in the market but for me it is normal . There are times that market will be in our favor so you must wait for the right time and dont panic . negative thoughts are not good in entering this system.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:28:10 AM

Crypto is not dead. It will never be dead

~snip~

. Be careful how you choose your coins to HOLD-HODL.

~snip~

That is perfect word to deliver in this question bitcoin will never die because this is the future of the world,the currency to be use in the next 100 years

And right again on that,always find the good coin before holding because if not only failure will be on your struggle in crypto community

In my own opinion,people that saying crypto is dying iare the people that fool enough because of failure in their stupid tradings and some are wanted to buy in cheaper value thats why creating negative approaches
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: