Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
jwaynedohnson23

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:36:57 AM

I wouldn't say so. It is just starting. Everyone needs to be patient and smart. This is the time to invest in altcoins when the prices and the projects are at a stage of being undervalued still.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

When many crypto die, I think that is a natural thing, this is because there are so many crypto that it makes competition very tight and difficult, if devs. do not have big money to maintain their coin so it can be sure to disappear.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:10:27 AM

Many never believe in it and as such will think the bubble has burst , but we that are in are fully in and nothing we change our mind about it, dip or red market can't change the fact that crypto is here to save the world from capitalism and centralized government and it such a great technology at our time of existing , so we are getting stronger and let those who think is a bubble continue to be lacking.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

Crypto will never be dead. In fact, it will be more bigger and greater in future.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:48:18 AM

Agree, crypto is not dead, just need some more time for recovering, many rules will be changed and crypto will go forward with discovering new technologies and ideas.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:56:59 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

Yeah people who are thinking about the crypto space and limiting it to the price in the market will miss out on the revolution that is taking place in the world but this is not surprising as history shows that humans tend to underestimate things.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:58:03 AM

Now many of them will be alive again. It is about volume and interest in the market. So you can see volume increase now
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Judging by the number of investors that came out of this market since May, it not only increased significantly, but further exacerbated the situation, thereby undermining the confidence of the most dedicated. I think that holding here will not help.

Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:12:10 AM

maybe they have been too disappointed with the current market situation because they already have a lot of losses so they leave and don't trust crypto anymore. but actually, even though crypto is experiencing a very drastic decline but does not mean crypto will die, there is still a possibility of recovery. It's just difficult to predict when the recovery will occur.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:16:52 AM

they are not entirely wrong to think like that. they come in the big hype and hope high yield increments each time. wrong perhaps many who enter without having a deep knowledge so easily faltered in the circumstances that exist. If they survive and want to wait I guess will get better results.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

There is a website who count how many times big news sites predicted the dead of bitcoin. And it happend over thousand times, and what you see? Bitcoin is still alive. There is no way to destroy cryptocurrencies. They are decrentalized, so they are everywhere. The blockchain cant die. MAybe the value can go down, but it cant die. Never ever and it will not happen. Because ther is a need for cryptocurrencies.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:08:18 AM

Crypto not dead, just need time to recover .. LOL  Grin
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

Encryption will stay alive and will not die, the market doesn't even show its full potential, and the crypto market will improve and increase again in the future.
Everyone hopes so and I also think so. Crypto will never die for the next few years. And as you say the crypto market will always increase every time. Maybe people who think crypto will die don't want crypto in the future to be a place for people who want to invest and get big profits.
doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

Only people who don't understand cryptocurrency can write that cryptocurrency is dead. I don't understand such people. Cryptocurrency is still alive and it brings us technology development. A cryptocurrency will last a very long time.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Rhego

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

cryptocurrency can never die, although many people think cryptocurrency is scam, fraud, fake they give it different name but I see I cryptocurrency as short way to wealth, with  little investment and commitment you can be rich, and many more great things are still coming on cryptocurrency so cryptocurrency is not dead and can never die.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

Crypto is not dead for sure, it is just at the stage of correction at the moment. I think blockchain technology can be very useful in the future, so the price of the cryptocurrencies will grow with the technology development.
toshisoroki

Activity: 198

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:29:37 AM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

Crypto is a nice way to replace usual trading on stock markets for example. But it's not a way to get rich overnight. And I doubt to tell what is the main problem of new people now: greed or impatience? Greed makes them come here and spend few dollars on some stillborn coin with a blind trust that it will grow up to millions. Impatience make them panic when the reality comes and tells them that nothing is that simple and there is not only ups, but downs too. And when they see how price of their coin falls, they start to panic selling and act worst than bears. Bears know what they are doing. And these people no. And I believe that exactly these people have created this year's Dip.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

Crypto has just started. Yes a lot of old projects will die not because they were bad but because the technology is new. And even the dead projects would have taught us so much.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

Crypto will still continue to survive because it is such a big industry that could give an advantage to those who cooperate or invest. The thing that makes me confident to continue to survive here is getting increasingly interested people with crypto. In the crypto world will certainly increase and decrease and this I think is very reasonable. And as long as we are sure you will definitely get a very good result.

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

Well I have never had it or think about crypto being dead. Crypto is the revolution the world needs and I am glad Crypto is already making wave across the globe already. Don't get scared for any reason for Crypto have come to stay
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: