Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
They say also that crypto is a Ponzi scheme, a pyramiding scheme and a bubble. They think that they are expert in all kinds of investment and that they should not trust and gone crypto investment. However, after some time of hating cryptocurrency they will come back again and then invest as they had regret and realize all of their doings are wrong.
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

Not dead, volatile markets yes. Due to the number of scams together with the current market conditions we cannot blame those people. Panic selling and exiting is not new in this industry. However, cryptocurrency still alive.
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

all is true. if you want to make money in this market, then you need to buy at these prices and not when in the market of HYIP

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

I think that is a consequence of the many ico scams, but I don't agree if the cryptocurrency will die ... I think it's normal,,so dont  be afraid

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

people who say that crypto die is a desperate person and suffer a lot of losses so they become negative-minded and no longer trust crypto, I think crypto will continue to grow and will be able to survive and recover again

hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

people who say that crypto die is a desperate person and suffer a lot of losses so they become negative-minded and no longer trust crypto, I think crypto will continue to grow and will be able to survive and recover again

I agree with your point of view mate. In addition crypto will not easily died because there are many people who are truely believing on it with their succeesful investment from the past. And I believe that behind of recent dip of crypto it will recovered soon, and this is positively expected.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:02:53 PM

I don't think crypto is dead. Despite decreasing market cap,ICO projects has received money and they are constantly developing product,launch something new etc
people who think crypto is dead are people who are stupid and do not believe in crypto. the market experienced a decline that was normal and would not make crypto die. Waiting for sure, everything will return to normal, I'm sure of that.
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

From an investment standpoint, it may look like it is dying. But there are downtrends in every market, and that does not mean, that the product itself is getting worse.

AltEvangelist

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

Are we still discussing this? Haha!
If crypto were dead, the forum wouldn't have 2000 online members right now, making 8000 posts a day. The people who keep repeating "crypto dead, scam, ponzi" are the exact ones who will FOMO in during market highs and FUD out during market lows. So no need to heed them.  Smiley

Google rolled back on its ICO ad ban and people like Randi Zuckerberg are making moves in the crypto space. So I'm sure the "ded, scam, ponzi" folks will come back to buy at ATH and then cry again.  Grin
chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

Crypto isn't dead, it's just that the market is down, and I think it's a correction.

We have to be patient and hold for the long term until the market goes up again.
krazyphrick
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

I do not agree with this opinion completely. Crypto currency is alive and will continue to develop. Can not have successful areas of activity without difficulties. The Crypto currency will undoubtedly show high growth.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

Those who claim that crypto-currencies are dead are just very fanatical people who do not understand how this market works. There are always strong falls and strong growth after him.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

The cryptocurrency is not yet dead, it is just down right now. The down market is normal with the cryptocurrency where price are very volatile. The bearish market nowadays will surely pass, but not so soon. There are certain issues that need to be resolved to bring back the bullish investors in the market.
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

Those same people who are now saying that the market is dead, with the growth of bitcoin to 8000 will start shouting that we are going to the moon ..... We need to think with our own head and use the analysis of the market. If you listen to all the alarmists, it's better not to go into the crypto currency at all.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 564

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

It must be known that there are now almost 2000 coins and tokens that are active in the exchange, with the number of coins and tokens certainly making the competition very tight so it is not strange if many die.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
yes it's only natural that people are desperate at this time because the market price doesn't show a significant increase. but I think that person is new and new to trading in crypto. they are not ready to accept this because they are new, but for those who have long and experienced situations like this are common and can be dealt with calmly. they know what to do to keep their assets secure, that is, by continuing to trust and hold them. that is what traders do when facing a market like this.
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

I do not agree with this opinion completely. Crypto currency is alive and will continue to develop. Can not have successful areas of activity without difficulties. The Crypto currency will undoubtedly show high growth.

It is precisely the reason why I believe that cryptocurrency will gradually come into the lives of people in the future when projects are foolishly perfecting their products.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

The fact that another coin has been added to coins.ph wallet only shows that crypto is not dead. It is just down at the moment but for sure it recovers anytime soon. Let us keep on spreading the good news to other people what cryptocurrency is bringing us into our lives so that it exists forever.
Still crypto regulated in price, eventhough it's hard to bounceback again but as far as it still exist there something to happen for that. So make sure not to stop involving here because we can have good earnings as market explodes in perfect time.

Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

Yes, nothing is dead, it's all said by people who do not particularly delve into and understand the world of cryptography, crypto will live a long time do not hesitate and continue to develop and grow despite the fact that now everything is not very good.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
007_Oldy

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

Very much the other way around. Crypto currency is alive and now is the best time to buy in the short term. Not necessarily years of growth. You can trade daily and earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: