Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

I would definitely disagree on that assumption. But sadly I do know many peers who were active to bitcoin and other high cryptos since last year, only to give up and stop doing any crypto related things because of very low chance of profit. I guess those who taught them were not strong willed enough to convince them that the issues surrounding crypto is only temporary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.
Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
Seems like many people thoughtlessly invested in crypto in December-January, that was a peak of hype around Bitcoin. And today many of them are dissapointed and don't want to hear about crypto anymore, it's sad... this market is really underrated, we just need to be patient.

suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

too often we hear the opinion about ICO dead, because of the many failed projects or fraud by the developer. I feel it is wrong because it is not that easy. The ICO will die, if you can be more patient and careful, you can succeed in investing in cryptocurrency.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

hold with certainty only by those who are already confident in crypto. While many see a newcomer in crypto and they go with a sense of dismay and assumed dead crypto certainly is reasonable. they are not ready even after they feel lost because of the huge decline might just early last year and speculate crypto died.

ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:05:48 PM
Merited by iwah (1)

I think everyone has their own definition of cryptos and what they think about it, some think cryptos is all about the market side of it, they don't think about the tech, I think anyone that understands the space, will not think in that direction, because the tech part of the cryptos is growing and gaining more popularity, so i believe in the future when more people adopt the tech part of it then the market prices will go up, imagine when a whole lot of people start using ethereum network to issue smart contract?, the price of the eth will go up so high.

Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

of course cryprocurrency impire is not dead and actually it is so far from being dead that we should not worry about it
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

Crypto might not be as lively as before, because the hype last year compared this year is nothing. But it does not mean that crypto is dead, to some this is the end  and for others this is big opportunity. Crypto is not dead, it is a tough year  but still we do have a volume in trading and even though Ico considered risky investment we still have an ico investors betting on cryptocurrency.

Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

Today, the cryptocurrency market is young and unstable. Bitcoin and Ethereum are in a crisis situation.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

Crypto statement has died, I think it was a year ago and investors often panic and fear, but just look at it until now, we can still invest and certainly benefit
bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:16:42 PM

You are right bro. Crypto is not dead that is only market situation. People think like that because they dont have any idea about crypto or they dont have experience.
But we need to say thanks to these guys. Because of these guys we can buy these coins very low prices.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

cryptocurrnecy is not dead of course as this sphere is our future and it will take a long long time for it to die if ever

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

too often we have heard about crypto die with dead projects and investors who are desperate with the market situation. we must be able to stop thinking negatively about crypto, instead we have to work harder and be patient to invest in more quality coins in the long run.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

This will continue until quick profit hunters come out of the market. The crypt experienced a very sharp rise in 2017.
Now miners are forced to sell their bitcoins to cover costs. They also do not let the price go up.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

Those projects that could not adapt to the realities of the market are dying; right now, the strongest of those who will make a revolution with the help of the blockchain will survive in such harsh conditions. And that's great; the sooner the old financial system is replaced, the better for all of us.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

A lot of people say crypto is dead because of the downtrend that set into crypto since the beginning of the year. Its actually expected of those that are after getting rich quick to say that but for someone that understand the technology, its polite to say that crypto is very much alive and not dead.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

Digital currency will eliminate traditional ones in the future, blockchain technology has a reasonable progress, and the main trend is not changing for cryptocurrencies. It doesn’t change just because the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable right now. In a decade people will enjoy easiness of transaction and payment which the cryptocurrency provides.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

I don't think cryptocurrency is dead. There are just too many altcoins on the market that are not backed by anything.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:12:29 PM

There are coins that die very quickly. But I don't think it makes sense to bury the whole market and most of the coins. These are exceptions to the rule, so you don't have to generalize everything right away. It's stupid.
Betheng

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

It will never happen. It will go down in the market but it will never gonna be dead. Cyrptocurrency is an advance technology that just being introduce in the world slowly. But now many of us are aware of it. We are using it in convenience in our daily life. Digital currency is making its on way on the real world. Developers are keep on improving their project just to make sure that cyrptocurrecies will be the most easiest way to buy,pay our daily life. Example for this is the https://redcab.co it is a good project saying that it is more accessible and convenient for us to ride a cab or commute everyday that we dont need cash in our hand but a cryptocurrency in our virtual wallet.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

Of course it is not. now it's the opposite time to buy coins and make good money on it Wink

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: