Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

yes, don't be too easy to trust someone. maybe people who say that cryptocurrency is dead, maybe they can't use cryptocurrency as a job that can generate profits. or maybe also because they are bored with the current situation, maybe they are frustrated because they are waiting for market conditions that do not recover soon. so it's better not to care about them. better looking for work, for example by following a number of existing ico campaigns. thus our time is not wasted.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.
Aha, several years ago people also thought that bitcoin was a scam and bought pizza for several thousand btc. Look what happened now - bitcoin is the most valued method of payment in the world costing several thousand US dollars. I'm sure some other coins that people hold will also be highly valued in some time, so I personally am holding my current portfolio.
It is the method of payment for the people in the world, Crypto should not die yet since there is a lot of stuff being developed.
It is an investment asset for the most people here. People are buying crypto because they want profit and not because they want to pay for something with it.
This is an issue that is already rampant many who preach that Cryptocurrency will die in the near future. but I see progress continue to occur in Cryptocurrency. so I have a lot of notice and continue to support its development in order to prove that Cryptocurrency will continue to live and survive in any period features.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mikeninj4

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

Hello there! A really good new ICO I came across launched their pre-sale! It's now live!! There's a 5% bonus! Check out nexxo.io if you're interested!! Don't miss it! Tokens running short!!
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

This is the opinion of people with very soft and tender nerves.  Grin With any negative information background, they immediately panic. But you and I are not like that.  Cool
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

i do not agree with you because i don t think that crypto is going to die ever because it is really strong and has the most powerful and it can not be replacable with nothing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:06:00 AM

Cryptocurrency is far from dead. There are a lot more to look forward to with cryptocurrency rather than actually waiting for it to just die with the hype. It's too early to call it quits with cryptocurrency because there are a lot more features and future tokens to be made and we will probably look forward to to the next bitcoin killer.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

Crypto is not dead, but it is in difficult time, the bear trend lasts too long and it make people panic, if the bullish doesn't come this year, it will be very bad for crypto market because people think it's dead and find way to get out.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:10:41 AM

Only speculators think so. Obviously not the cryptocurrency has just begun, the future will be even more crazy. These desperate people are not losers or speculators. They don't know the real cryptocurrency.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

Cryptocurrency is far from dead. There are a lot more to look forward to with cryptocurrency rather than actually waiting for it to just die with the hype. It's too early to call it quits with cryptocurrency because there are a lot more features and future tokens to be made and we will probably look forward to to the next bitcoin killer.
With more mainstream news and adoptions its far for being dead, we are just experiencing reversal as the big pumped happen last year are still on its correction status, we will be able to see another pumped when those weak holders already sold their coins and leave this sphere, only strong believers
will benefits again, keep holding and wait for another bull run and enjoy the profits.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

They only said and think like that, and they really dont know that cryptocurrency really exist, eventhough only few people knows the concept on cryptocurrency. They might say that crypto is dead because many are thinking that it is fraud, or because the market situation is so lame at this time.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:47:04 AM

most of ico during this year focus on their development, that's why it has a less news to hype the community. But a good thing is if they all have a real working products, we expect it will drive the price and will bring a good environment

Tozex