Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long can ethereum be bearish?  (Read 1571 times)
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

Ethereum will be bearish as long as the whole cryptocurrency industry is bearish. It's not ethereum alone that is bearish. Do you believe in ethereum? Ethereum blockchain is a great platform that has a lot of potential in the future. Though there are lapses in it, upgrades and improvements are on the way.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

The thing is that almost all altcoins are tied to Bitcoin. Based on this, the price of altcoins depends on the price of Bitcoin. But when you see the growth of BTC, and ETH per turn drops, it does not mean that something is wrong with ETH. This means that ETH sells and poured funds into BTC in order to maintain it. That's the whole secret. As for the bear market, then sooner or later the market will change to growth. The reason for this will be the launch of such financial instruments as Bitcoin ETF and Bakkt platform. To this, you can add the launch of futures at ETH. So do not worry much, there will still be growth.
BGanio

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

I thınk ıt can be continue until next bull. The thing is not related ethereum. The issue is market stiatuation. and everything dumped so until next bull i think eth can continue like that 160 200 dollar range.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

My doubts is that the market probably still making adjustment due to the panic selling that has been done by those big dumpers. There are a lot of ERC20 projects, which it probably contributed about the downtrend of its value. Still the question doesn't have an exact answers because even those who are expert in crypto's don't know the exact date or months to see the positive about the value.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

I really hope not.  Because such a long fall of all coins, and not just ethereum, is a little discouraging!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Daliloz

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

After all, not only ethereum is getting cheaper, all cryptocurrencies are falling. Until new investors enter the market, nothing will change.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

It's not very easy to predict the Ethereum market these days because the continue crypto market downtrend,it will take real restructuring of the Ethereum blockchain for it to make gains
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

After all, not only ethereum is getting cheaper, all cryptocurrencies are falling. Until new investors enter the market, nothing will change.
Until now, new investors are still standing out and not yet entering the market. The market continues to bleed and everything falls again, ETH today fell to 195$ and looks so bad, I'm looking forward to something that makes ETH and the whole market go up in November, if it does not happen it could fall to the bottom

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

Ethereum has been making some loses for quite some time now and I wonder if this loses are going to continue.  Before this time ethereum is always carry along when bitcoin is bearish or bullish but now that is no longer the case.  Today I see bitcoin making some  gains and ethereum is falling.  How long can this continue.

I think that this problem is not exactly the project, but the entire market. I have no doubt that Ethereum is the first candidate for pump in a growing market. At the moment I do not see real competitors to this blockchain.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

I think we may still go this zone for another four to five months, the reality is that the market was heavily over sold and may a little while to recover which will however be gradual. The quick pump of last year and bull run may not like repeat itself this year or any time soon

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

October will be the last month of being bearish for Ethereum.
Demands from the people will be back this November 2018.This will take effect till 2019 or more.
Eth from 200 will close the market at more than 500 USD before the year ends.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

All the coins will be bearish till the end of the bearish market. Unfortunately, every altcoin depends on Bitcoin at the moment and it is sad. We need another bull run to make things better and to attract the new audience and new investors.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

Ethereum is bearish because the whole market is in bears control and whenever this market comes out from it, ethereum also start rising with the market.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

I think that this problem is not exactly the project, but the entire market. I have no doubt that Ethereum is the first candidate for pump in a growing market. At the moment I do not see real competitors to this blockchain.

Once again I am convinced that all projects are garbage without Bitcoin. If Bitcoin dies, then with it all the coins and tokens. No project is independent and they all depend on Bitcoin. Perhaps in 5-10 years, the situation will change. They may say that they have brilliant developers, new partners, brilliant ideas, but they are all dependent on the behavior of Bitcoin.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

October will be the last month of being bearish for Ethereum.
Demands from the people will be back this November 2018.This will take effect till 2019 or more.
Eth from 200 will close the market at more than 500 USD before the year ends.

Let this happen mate, I was wondering from October it will slowly improve and rock in December but here crypto market has different thoughts. This is the last quarter of the year and I believe good days are on the way. Lets wait and see.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

Bears have been on the market for a very long time, so I would probably try to work with what is on the market today, because many people do not yet understand how to work with bears, I can say that there is a range of prices, below and above which we will not fall .
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

Ethereum is a smart cryptocurrency but at this moment it has a low price. I saw that the price for ETH was below $200 on Binance today.
Maybe take longer time to recover the ethereum.
z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:05:52 PM

It's not like that, so to be exact, any altcoin or possibly Bitcoin can be pump any time that is not well known. The market is now sideways, and many experts say that by the end of 2018 Bitcoin prices over $ 25k can not be true.
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

It's not like that, so to be exact, any altcoin or possibly Bitcoin can be pump any time that is not well known. The market is now sideways, and many experts say that by the end of 2018 Bitcoin prices over $ 25k can not be true.
I also see a lot of experts predict the bitcoin price over 20k usd when 2018 ends. And we have two months to wait for it to really happen. For me, I just hope that BTC can reach 9000- 10000$ when 2018 ends, it was a huge success

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

Unfortunately, the bear market has been going on for a very long time, and now there are no signs of the bull market coming. But as the last year’s experience shows, the market can be named quite unexpectedly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: