Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:46:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams  (Read 2762 times)
nissin666

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

Current market conditions can make people give up on crypto. But for anyone who believes in crypto this condition is a good thing to buy coins for investment. So don't give up easily because giving up now will only make your dreams disappear and that will make you regret because I'm sure crypto will grow.
absenter87

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

Yes, that's exactly how I believe, you can never give up your goal or your dreams and go to the last and you will achieve it!
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:43:00 AM

i accept it that we never should give up on our dream, they imagine us and make out efforts easy to fulfill our aim, so never loss our confidence instead also work done by passion. It is time when crypto condition  is decline so you should improve it and achieve it on the top that will be possible on believe it and invest it.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

Journey to the top or your dreams is hard to get. You have to be patient and seize the moment. It can be said for both life and investment in cryptocurrency. Markets can go up and down. You can earn money from this.

judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

https://i.imgur.com/B1poZVz.jpg

Reaching our goals in life is not easy to achieve but it is not reason to refuse to reach your goal there are many struggles in your way but don't hesitate to pass through on it because it will make you strong. Success in life comes when you simply refuse to give up, with the goals so strong that the
 obstacles,failure and loss only act as motivation. There are no shortcuts work hard,be patient,consistent and never give up. That't the key to success.

I don't want to give up because I have a dream of my life. Because of my dream I overcome some obstacle come in my life. I want more patience because the market situation goes down. We don't lose our hope maybe someday the market goes up again.And that is the right time that we have good future to pursue of our dreams.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:59:09 AM

Hi Guys

of course, I agree with the motivation that you provide is very helpful for those who are currently complaining about the market price that is not significant. success requires high patience and hard work. even though now the result is not in accordance with the wishes, but I'm sure if we try to succeed. because business will not betray the results that will be obtained.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

thank you for giving motivation. but in pursuing that dream we must know the way to not be in vain what we have been doing.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

I always tell everyone that you need to believe in yourself. And in his dream even more so. After all, if you do not seek and do not believe in yourself. Nothing happens! It is a fact! Our future is in our hands. I wish everyone dreams come true!
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

Hi Guys

This is the right motivational post, thank you for raising your mood. Yes-the market is falling, but do not give up. Personally, I do not lose heart, but rather go further. Constantly monitor the company a lot of garbage is eliminated, but kamagames inspires confidence. The team calculated the sale of their tokens very correctly, which will begin in 31 days. And the market had already played and quite possibly would be approved by the CBOE. Grin
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

Optimism is real issue that we felt everyday. The situation for now is quite tough. I suffer everyday for waiting good news from bounty project. But sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Thanks for the motivation sir i really appreciate it.

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

Optimism is real issue that we felt everyday. The situation for now is quite tough. I suffer everyday for waiting good news from bounty project. But sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Thanks for the motivation sir i really appreciate it.
I strongly agree with you, not became you failed you will give u0. Failures are big part of success, learn your mistakes in life as a lesson in order for you to be stronger and wiser enough to face all the problems that you'll face. Stay positive because everything will fall into place. Good luck to us. I hope our dreams will come true.

Y U MAD AT ME
Mr.frost

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

Yeah its the perseverance and being optimistic usually lead a person to its success.You can say I give up tomorrow,well we never run out of tommorow unless we die.
travelhelperio (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

The journey of a thousand miles, begins with a step. Every  great achievement has a starting point. Most times we only see the glory and forget that it's as a result of the sleepless nights and sacrifices. The Cryptocurrency space is in its infancy and we're fortunate to be in the industry. The journey may have been very rough, due to the losses, but at the end it will be worth it. It's better to see every unfortunate circumstance as a necessary experience required for a greater accomplishment.
You are Right journey of a thousand miles, begins with a step, if you can dream it you can Achieve it.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

Yes, we should not give up on our dreams. But we should be clear about our dream and the right path should be followed otherwise we will waste lot of time and energy. Especially in crypto, to get success, we should not give up as patience is the key to success.

travelhelperio (OP)

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

I strongly agree with you, not became you failed you will give u0. Failures are big part of success, learn your mistakes in life as a lesson in order for you to be stronger and wiser enough to face all the problems that you'll face. Stay positive because everything will fall into place. Good luck to us. I hope our dreams will come true.
You are Right Failure are not opposite to success but Its a part of the Success.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

The journey of a thousand miles, begins with a step. Every  great achievement has a starting point. Most times we only see the glory and forget that it's as a result of the sleepless nights and sacrifices. The Cryptocurrency space is in its infancy and we're fortunate to be in the industry. The journey may have been very rough, due to the losses, but at the end it will be worth it. It's better to see every unfortunate circumstance as a necessary experience required for a greater accomplishment.
You are Right journey of a thousand miles, begins with a step, if you can dream it you can Achieve it.
We are the one who keep on effort to achieve dreams as long as we have patience in market when to fluctuates again it has a good chances to pursue I believe this will be my path to achieve my goals in life. This is just a beginning we need to experience more until we succeed.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Smilikiti

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

Everything in this world is build by a dream, albert einstein said " never give up on what you really want to do the persons with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the fact. "
If you have a big dream when you find a problem in your life, you always have a way to solve it, but if you don't have a dream and you find a problem you will quit and not doing it anymore.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:39:49 PM

My dream is to be successful and be able to bring my family to a better standard of living. For the sake of my dreams, I must be passionate about working to make it happen.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

Yes, we should not give up on our dreams. But we should be clear about our dream and the right path should be followed otherwise we will waste lot of time and energy. Especially in crypto, to get success, we should not give up as patience is the key to success.
Exactly not giving up will resulted into positive outcome by achieving our goals. Having patience and determined just like in investing in crypto we can be success. Never give up indeed and all is well and into place.
mobch

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

I also don't want to give up my dreams, but now the market is unbearable, which also shakes my confidence. I don't know when it will end, not even knowing how much it will deteriorate. I am confused now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: