Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6134 times)
davemorg

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:36:45 AM

How it works?
davemorg

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

Does your future platform provide any fraud prevention measures?
Thants for the question.
Yes. As many current systems use a third-party mechanism of detecting fraudulent behaviour, we at Advento have developed our own technology to prevent fraud, that uses the absolute maximum of a user's data to analyse his behaviour, key characteristics and historical data.
Could you show how it works?
Andreew | Advento support

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:28:15 AM

Does your future platform provide any fraud prevention measures?
Thants for the question.
Yes. As many current systems use a third-party mechanism of detecting fraudulent behaviour, we at Advento have developed our own technology to prevent fraud, that uses the absolute maximum of a user's data to analyse his behaviour, key characteristics and historical data.
Could you show how it works?
Not yet. WP will contain the information about Advento Antifraud technology.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:39:39 AM

I'll be watching Advent! I was curious to know how they will work with these futuristic promises! Wait a second, another ICO? People are tired of ICO with promises that will hardly be fulfilled! The ad market is obsolete and there are countless projects with failed attempts in the area! For a good idea, money initially speaking is not necessary! So, Advent could have accomplished something like PoW, the energy cost promoted by the miners would be passed on to the market and with that, Advent could work its ways to make marketing transparent! But things will not be like that.

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

I'll be watching Advent! I was curious to know how they will work with these futuristic promises! Wait a second, another ICO? People are tired of ICO with promises that will hardly be fulfilled! The ad market is obsolete and there are countless projects with failed attempts in the area! For a good idea, money initially speaking is not necessary! So, Advent could have accomplished something like PoW, the energy cost promoted by the miners would be passed on to the market and with that, Advent could work its ways to make marketing transparent! But things will not be like that.
Believe that we will do our best to create the best advertising solutions!
There  will be some updates next week, you can join our news channel https://t.me/AdventoNews to be the first one getting fresh updates!
We appreciate your interest!
DanielvonDan

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

There  will be some updates next week, you can join our news channel https://t.me/AdventoNews to be the first one getting fresh updates!
I agree that promisis are very tasty, enough to start thinking that it is all just promices... Ok waiting for any updates to see how they fulfill what they are sharing

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

There  will be some updates next week, you can join our news channel https://t.me/AdventoNews to be the first one getting fresh updates!
I agree that promisis are very tasty, enough to start thinking that it is all just promices... Ok waiting for any updates to see how they fulfill what they are sharing
Just keep patience Smiley First announcements very soon)
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

When will the official website be launched?

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

When will the official website be launched?
Thank you for the question.
Official website will be launched next week Smiley
Rolffkaisers

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Who will be user of Advento?

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

Hello! Thanks for the question.

Potencial users could be presented in 3 categories:

◉ Bloggers, website or portal owners, forum admins, in the eyes of the platform these are all potential marketing sites, where adverts could be run for a profit;

◉ Advertisers and advertising agencies that want to increase the efficiency of their marketing campaigns by having a more accurate targeting, absolute transparancy and by removing the possibility of fraud;

◉ Other marketing platforms. In case there are not enough advertisers or publishers, you can rent other sites to run adverts or lease your own sites.
Rolffkaisers

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

◉ Bloggers, website or portal owners, forum admins, in the eyes of the platform these are all potential marketing sites, where adverts could be run for a profit;

◉ Advertisers and advertising agencies that want to increase the efficiency of their marketing campaigns by having a more accurate targeting, absolute transparancy and by removing the possibility of fraud;

◉ Other marketing platforms. In case there are not enough advertisers or publishers, you can rent other sites to run adverts or lease your own sites.
You made me interested in Advento with your 2 blockchains Smiley AI is also used...

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

You made me interested in Advento with your 2 blockchains Smiley AI is also used...
Thank you)
AI system is used for ad targeting. It is necessary for precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
AI will be much more accurate in ad targeting, while such things as autoclick won't count!
Rolffkaisers

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

Thank you)
AI system is used for ad targeting. It is necessary for precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
AI will be much more accurate in ad targeting, while such things as autoclick won't count!
looking forward to read WP
DanielvonDan

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

When tokensale?

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

When tokensale?
ICO starts approximately in the middle of autumn
Soon we`ll announce exact dates!
DanielvonDan

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

When tokensale?
ICO starts approximately in the middle of autumn
Soon we`ll announce exact dates!

two blockchains - maybe tokens also two  Cheesy or even three Grin
Cryptodark

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

Could you give me some detailed about How to prevent Cheating and Fraud for advertising?
As I know, Youtube still can't do that.
And Facebook too, they all using AI and something else, but with a lot of code, they still can't do that.

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

Could you give me some detailed about How to prevent Cheating and Fraud for advertising?
As I know, Youtube still can't do that.
And Facebook too, they all using AI and something else, but with a lot of code, they still can't do that.
Not yet. WP will contain the information about Advento Antifraud technology. Wait a little bit.
nikiblinki

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

Do you have bounty thread?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: