Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6129 times)
Firered

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

cryptoinvest

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

I have seen your discussion with Firered in the TG chat.
Now I'm actually interested in how are you going to bypass domain block method that is so popular with AdBlocking software  Roll Eyes
Counteraction to this method of blocking is to execute queries on pseudo-random domains which are generated in automatic mode.
SO YOU CAN answer like this after all.
i guess this approach will allow the platform to download advertising materials from different domains and bypass right?
what about other AdBlocking methods? will you be able to bypass them all??
Why are you so irritated? Smiley

Thanks for the answer Alex! Waiting for details in the upcoming WP Smiley
Thank you for your support! Yes, while you will be able to read detailed explanation in our WP, it is still a race between Advento and ad blocking companies...)
now that sounds less dumb. for a moment I've thought you said you developed ultimate solution lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex | Advento Support

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:29:11 AM

Now I'm actually interested in how are you going to bypass domain block method that is so popular with AdBlocking software  Roll Eyes
Counteraction to this method of blocking is to execute queries on pseudo-random domains which are generated in automatic mode.
SO YOU CAN answer like this after all.
i guess this approach will allow the platform to download advertising materials from different domains and bypass right?
what about other AdBlocking methods? will you be able to bypass them all??
Why are you so irritated? Smiley

Thanks for the answer Alex! Waiting for details in the upcoming WP Smiley
Thank you for your support! Yes, while you will be able to read detailed explanation in our WP, it is still a race between Advento and ad blocking companies...)
now that sounds less dumb. for a moment I've thought you said you developed ultimate solution lol
Sorry if I have confused you. Please let me know if I can explain something else about our project!  Smiley
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

Saw some information regarding this project someplace else (don't wanna give that place free advertising), got really curious, decided to check out this thread, so yeah, what can I say, Advento is pretty amazing.
Alex | Advento Support

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

Saw some information regarding this project someplace else (don't wanna give that place free advertising), got really curious, decided to check out this thread, so yeah, what can I say, Advento is pretty amazing.
That is somewhat cool that you've found info about us before the official ad campaign. I guess word is spreading Smiley
Thank you for letting us know!!
Crypitol

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:24:25 AM

I see a fundamental flaw in this idea. Companies don't mind, and even support ad-blocking because it helps with pinpointing consumers who are more likely to purchase their products and services. That is actually googles written reason for allowing ad-block on the google chrome browser. Being overly intrusive and forcing someone who took extra steps to not see ads would be a waste of money because this person clearly has no interest in purchasing advertised products.
spacelab (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

I see a fundamental flaw in this idea. Companies don't mind, and even support ad-blocking because it helps with pinpointing consumers who are more likely to purchase their products and services. That is actually googles written reason for allowing ad-block on the google chrome browser. Being overly intrusive and forcing someone who took extra steps to not see ads would be a waste of money because this person clearly has no interest in purchasing advertised products.
Good point, but it works different for an advertisement with a precise targeting - it still gets attention. Yes, user has disabled most of ads, but can he ignore things interesting personally to him? :)
Moreover, the main purpose of the advertisement is not to sell something immediately but to let know about a product.
We'd like to discuss at closely in our telegram channel @advento_official Join us if you will!
4hourstosleep

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

Makes sense. It's harder to execute on all levels though. Looking forward to your WP!
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

Any news, guys? Waiting for the WP
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

Have you subscribed to our news channel @adventonews ? Check it out!
WP is comming any minutw now. The deadline is around Thursday
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

Finally! It was a rather long wait! I'm even hyped a bit and really hope that you will deliver
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

Before the Q&A can you answer how ads buying works in Advento?
Sure. Are you familiar with programmatic ads buying?
Could you explain how does it work?
Sure, let's try Smiley
1. The visitor enters the site of the participant of the advertising network.

2. The network transmits visitor data to the customer platform.

3. The buyer-platform analyzes the received data and if possible supplements it. (This can be the subject of the site, demographic, social and behavioral information about the user, his interests.)

4. Based on the analysis the buyer platform selects advertising that can be demonstrated to a specific person in the light of his interests.

5. Using RTB the ad network selects the ads with the highest bid and relevance indicator and displays them to the user.

Is something unclear?
This is a good and effective advertising promotion scheme, but it is not original. There are many similar projects. For example, Google Adsense. Are you not afraid of competition?))

spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

Sure, let's try Smiley

3. The buyer-platform analyzes the received data and if possible supplements it. (This can be the subject of the site, demographic, social and behavioral information about the user, his interests.)

4. Based on the analysis the buyer platform selects advertising that can be demonstrated to a specific person in the light of his interests.

5. Using RTB the ad network selects the ads with the highest bid and relevance indicator and displays them to the user.

Is something unclear?
This is a good and effective advertising promotion scheme, but it is not original. There are many similar projects. For example, Google Adsense. Are you not afraid of competition?))

Not at all:) No one has the same solution that we offer, like bypassing adblock, full transperency of your marketing campaign, antifaud etc.
Just no competitors in terms of what we can offer
4hourstosleep

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

Thank god, it feltlike ternity waiting for it
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

Thank god, it feltlike ternity waiting for it

We're just a mere human Cheesy
Jokes aside tho,just got a glimpseof the WP and it looks amazing.
Also, other big news are comming soon,stay tuned  Wink
J4ever

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:32:12 PM

Sure, let's try Smiley

Is something unclear?

Adsence is not on blockchain is it?
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

Sure, let's try Smiley

Is something unclear?

Adsence is not on blockchain is it?

I don't think that google has anything on the blockhcain yet. That'son of the resons i hope that advento will be a blast
cryptanys

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

Advento intends to make online marketing absolutely transparent, self-learning and safe for fraud, it will be interesting to watch the progress as you do this you will achieve! I'm wondering, when protecting against fraud at the entrance, Advento analyzes the characteristics, the history of the user's transactions stored in its own extensive database, how much time will it take to check this?

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[ПPИCOEДИHЯЙTECЬ К УБEДИTEЛE! ]
Плaтфopмa Blockchain, кoтopaя пoзвoляeт мaлым пpeдпpиятиям и пpeдпpинимaтeлям WIN
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:34:52 PM

Advento intends to make online marketing absolutely transparent, self-learning and safe for fraud, it will be interesting to watch the progress as you do this you will achieve! I'm wondering, when protecting against fraud at the entrance, Advento analyzes the characteristics, the history of the user's transactions stored in its own extensive database, how much time will it take to check this?

Didn't quite get what you mean, can you, please, elaborate on that?
spacelab (OP)

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

Finally! It was a rather long wait! I'm even hyped a bit and really hope that you will deliver

I think we have quite a history already here. I'm kinda interested, what got you so hyped about us? Smiley
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

I think we have quite a history already here. I'm kinda interested, what got you so hyped about us? Smiley

I have a mareting agency and i just really love the idea and hope your platform will be realeased soon, so i can work with it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: