Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need to change  (Read 3892 times)
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

Yes definitely, but how ?
Everyone are expeting good news from SEC that will never arrive I think so we are pretty stuck with ourselves.
If you went past you see that news related with regulation or kind of brought the entusiasm of the people involved and so the price at the boost. And that is a controversial thing because the idea was no central authorities around who may control the market - but as for now, it seems nothing changed so much but we can consider BTC as a currency like others controlled. At least it is a currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

The fact is that if your here to get rich quick than you will be disappointed,but if your here to help spreed he news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole than you will feel the joy of cryptocurrency.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

Currently bitcoin may not be accepted in every country, but one way to use bitcoin is to exchange it into local currency and you can use the results of the exchange.
Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

You are correct. A lot of institutions, people and government wants to destroy this opportunity that any layman can use in benefiting tremendously for his life. We need to come together and make cryptocurrency great and it needs to go mainstream.
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

I think the world understands this. He understands, but he also is afraid of bitcoin, as well as all other innovations.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

I want to get rich. that is the main reason why I joined cryptocurrency. and I'm not ashamed of it. it's driving force to continue what I'm doing now. and I know there's nothing wrong about it. besides, I'm doing it fair. I never used Bitcoin to scam others. I believe that hard work pays off. I will reap what I sow someday.
Donationcoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

It is unavoidable that cryptocurrency community need to change and some aspects. We need to have more confidence and belief in our involvement sphere. Resist the fake news and support BTC.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

Sad truth is that mostly all of the new bitcoin users does not fully understand what bitcoin really is. Frankly saying most of us are here for money as well. Tho the good part is we understood how should bitcoin works than others. The thing is that even if we are here for money we uses bitcoin as one of the main transaction. So sending a  bitcoin that has a huge fee is really ridiculous
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

I agree to what you've said that there many financial institutions that wants to drag down the bitcoin, in my opinion to your statement there is a huge possibility that there is a institutions that wants bitcoin to drag down because bitcoin is becoming popular world wide and there is still more people who wants to invest in it because there is a lot of benefits that we can have in bitcoin, there is still people who are interested even though bitcoin has a low price right now. We use bitcoin to earn money and it a helpful digital currency that can help us to be a millionaire but if there is a user who will use it just to create a illegal doings then I suggest that terminate that person because the bitcoin users for me is the future successor and helpful citizen that will help the country to grow the economy.
princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

If some people says that bitcoin is run by fraud people or scam, we have to made some moves to educate what bitcoin is all about we need to change their bad thoughts by learning and studied the good brings of this coin..
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

Well, our own action can explain it to them because Actions speaks louder than words. It is more believable if they see this in our lives even never telling them about bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

We cant blame them as they are told that here money is just been mined and in overnight they can be a millionaire..without knowing about the fundamentals and the ins and outs of this community,that here its not only for money but for technology and future also
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:40:40 PM

Thank you for bringing such an impassioned remark to us. I think the current market is in need of such an article to redeem the negative comments of those traders and the outside world!

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

I think we already showed that we also care for others. Sharing how they could also earn as what we are doing would really be a big help that we could offer. But then, some people seems as they don't really care with what we are saying. So, its not us, its them.

idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

Cryptos is suppose to offer a better alternative to what we suffer in the current system,now are giving too much away to the same old we are trying to beat. adoption should be encouraged rather than the asst style etf
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

If some people says that bitcoin is run by fraud people or scam, we have to made some moves to educate what bitcoin is all about we need to change their bad thoughts by learning and studied the good brings of this coin..
The argument against bitcoin that is being used to fund illicit deals is gradually being corrected with education,soon,everyone will want some bitcion
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:07:24 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 01:43:29 PM by guybrushthreepwood

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money.

Bitcoin is money. What do you expect them to be in it for? Times have changed from back when people just got involved with bitcoin because it was something new and different and they liked the tech behind it or political potential of it. Please don't be one of these guys though:

Why does it matter? You're not going to be able to convince the masses that it's all about the tech. People are flocking to bitcoin by the masses because of the earning potential of it whether we like it or not. That's probably never going to change unless bitcoin somehow finds stable ground and never rises or falls and the only people left are those using it as a currency. I honestly don't think that will ever happen.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

this makes bitcoin users feel sad, because bitcoin for a while in some countries cannot be used as a means of payment, but there are also some countries that have used bitcoin as a payment instrument depending on government policy.
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

Most of people don't even know how it all works and they buy and sell coins only in order to get rich. It's not the safest way to do that. Lots of people forgot how to work. They do blogging, crypto exchange and so on. But the thing is that one day all that may disappear and our world will be full of poor people Smiley
anhhungxadieu0402

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

There are too many people for the money, because their money can cheapen their dignity, create fake ICOs to fool investors, making the crypto market a place to make money. laxative Many ICOs are now fake, too few good ICOs for investors. I was totally disappointed and felt sorry for the scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: