Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need to change  (Read 3892 times)
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

Yes we can claim that we are millionairs and actually care about anything else.but i think that most of the time. Bitcoit was know by its goodness in the past years  cypto can cause a too much good if you know how to  deals to deals wiyh ideas.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

The desire to be a rich man is unfortunately not everyone. I will tell you more that not everyone believes in himself, where to believe him in cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Many people just live one day and don't think about the future. I'm sorry for all these lost people.
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

Change?  Well it depends on the kind of change you are talking of,  because the last time I check my Government couldn't give us the real change so am now afraid of the word change

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

The change each trader needs is to see crytpocurrency as a a new technology that needs to be embraced but not avenue to make quick money. With this change of mindset traders won't worry much if their investments goes down due to bearish market.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

Just enjoy what Bitcoin provides for you, because I think income is the biggest motivation for enthusiasm in doing activities, no need to blame if crypto creates many new millionaires, of course you don't need to be disappointed with people who try to destroy bitcoin because bitcoin has a period A good front so use the opportunity in the crypto world if you have done your best you will definitely get lots of benefits from Crypto.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

In my opinion, it is our selves to adopt change. We know that change is constant. If we are aiming to become rich then maybe we need to adopt change that some people says that bitcoin could bring us there!
Benjamin Sousa

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

I understand what you're experiencing. But if it weren't for money, would people come to Bitcoin that much? Don't you care about money? Much as we want to stop scammers, we fail. It's sad but it's true. Bitcoin has been going so far as an investment that it can't back to it first mission - a method of payment.
Janet Tabicas

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

It isn't wrong to make money with Bitcoin, and no one comes to Bitcoin without hoping get nothing. It's fine to make Bitcoin as an investment, I think. But I do hope that Bitcoin can be used more as a method of payment. Let's face it, in the near future, propably Bitcoin can't be get into mainstream economy. So hope that in the long term Bitcoin can do that.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

Finally we need to change most especially in bitcoin because once you attended it we have need to be patient and working hard for your own life be success.
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

yes we have to change, but not leaving what is happening now, as now bitcoin is on the verge of collapse, but we have to find a way to make bitcoin back to normal instead of leaving... Sad
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

The government always tries to keep people in fear and in check. They benefit from all the people working for them. Paid taxes and they had no surplus money. Not to mention the presence of bitcoin in the wallet of a citizen. They are not profitable.
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

yes we have to change with a different way of thinking than before, thinking if we are able to get rich with bitcoin, think that bitcoin can still stand for us .
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

yes we have to change with a different way of thinking than before, thinking if we are able to get rich with bitcoin, think that bitcoin can still stand for us .

Unfortunately most people came to crypto market just to get rich quick likewise in pyramid schemes which actually bitcoin Is not. Ofcourse it can make you rich but you have to be patient with it.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

First, let me appreciate your opinion first. I think its a very mature opinion. And yes im very agree with you, many people only thinks that we only want to be rich in bitcoin, but i feel more than that. We can make this community bigger and better than before.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:58:42 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 04:37:39 PM by feny.blackpink

yes right, we need to change. we can change our lives in a better direction with cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency can change a person's life and improve our economy. let's continue to believe in cryptocurrency. Some peoples want to get rich with a quick way, making some wrong perception of cryptocurrency world.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:23:22 PM

I think we can change our lives in a better direction with cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency can change a person's life and improve our economy. most people come to the crypto market just to get rich quickly. Bitcoin is an investment for most people, but I hope Bitcoin can be used more as a payment method.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

it's very natural, when bitcoin grows and makes a big change in the world about technology, especially financial / economic technology that has become the heart of the world. but bitcoin technology grows without going through the rules of the world (world institution rules), so many countries are worried that bitcoin will take over all the world's financial and transaction systems. and they financial institutions cannot regulate bitcoin.
aLLvaro20

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

It is true that the Bitcoin cryptocurrency is not for currencies Recently because bitcoin is only for e-commerce payment devices / only a transaction, the government prohibits bitcoin as a transaction tool because it aims to avoid bitcoin as a country's original currency because in a country already has a currency authorized by government law, but this virtual currency can be applied to be a second currency or like a credit card if there is cooperation from a number of countries, if only from one country, it is clearly very limited in strength and it will be difficult to develop policies (Regulation) on this virtual currencies as the second currency (like a credit card) ..
You are very fortunate to have virtual currency assets because of the many who own and circulate,I do not have it.. So I can't give more arguments.. Embarrassed
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

In the event that you need to wind up a mogul and even demonstrate to the world that crypto is exceptionally valuable, obviously you don't should be frustrated with individuals who endeavor to obliterate bitcoin on the grounds that bitcoin has a decent future so it utilizes the open door in the crypto world on the off chance that you have done your best you will get numerous focal points of crypto.
time2.coffee

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

Of the entire population of bitcoin users around the world, only 1.3% of people who use bitcoin as an exchange / payment tool, this is quite sad. There are many factors that make people reluctant to use bitcoin as a payment / exchange tool, one of which is a government ban and legislation in every country.
What is a trusted source for bitcoin usage statistics, that you refer to, can you advice,please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: