Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need to change  (Read 3897 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

Bitcoin is a very wide and huge potentiating crypto currency and this is the reason why bitcoin is that much popular and successful among millions of people around the world and in present times the bitcoin is considered to be the best investment among all and there are millions of people who are investing into bitcoin because bitcoin is providing them a huge and very good profit and because of this reason most of the people are in bitcoin because of greed in high amount of profit and for this people needs to change.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

Of course you are right that we need to change the mentally for the society that bitcoin is not just for profit earning but it can also be use as a method of payment.We all have to encourage more and more people to use bitcoin as a method of payment,even in those countries were government ban the bitcoin in such countries the promotion of bitcoin is necessary.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

Buddy some people that join crypto currency seriously need liberation. They need lot of orientation. Because i discovered that there is nothing wrong with bitcoin but the users of bitcoin is the causes of bitcoin malfunction.i think it is high time we begins to liberate one another. If not invetor will keep running away from bitcoin.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

You are right, we need to change for the better.Bitcoin world is full of scammers that take advantage on newbies, rather than helping them to improve themselves in investing. They want to be on top,but they do not suffer to achieve their goals. They used bitcoin in illegal way or in a bad way that is why we cant blame those people who leave bitcoin. Some of us only care about the benefits we get from bitcoin, we do not mind what will happen in bitcoin.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

We all can't walk in same way and many will later find it painful for not walking in right direction .

To start from blockchain which is a new technology will surely be adopt by all at last even those financial institutions that fight against Bitcoin are only after themselves by making money from those that doesn't even have and trying to block what has come to liberate people from them, and for this reason many taught blockchain is actually the problem but big No because blockchain is a new technology which Bitcoin only use to work it things out , so this are some reason which made me said many will still have to walk in this direction.

And for those that seize this opportunity to scam people are one problem again which has made many that are even ready to walk in this direction turned back and count it all as a scam and that has made government also to look in to it by saying there must be a kind of regulation to curb those scam which I think is a good idea but we call it decentralized and if got regulate then there is no decentralized there anymore.

A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

Actually its up to you if you want to change, if your change is for your sake, if your change is help to change your life and if your change is the one who help to acknowledge and improve then grab it but if your change is not a good thing to you so don't pursue your self, always use your IQ before your EQ, be smart and be advance to what happens if your decision was final.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

I think Bitcoin is not accepted in the country because of data that can't be changed. besides bitcoin is anonymous. so many illegal transactions can't be traced. most people want to be millionaires from crypto currencies. but some of them use bad ways. This takes time for crypto currencies to be accepted legally in the world. and can be used for legal transactions around the world.
Heather Santos

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

Like your thought, we need to change our thoughts in this major. Bitcoin is not only a tool which earns money, it is also a payment tool. Using Bitcoin as a payment tool will enforce the developing of BItcoin all around the world. Even, hoping that Bitcoin will be a global currency is an interesting idea.
Nicole Dias

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

It's up to how to use. There are many people who just want to earn money from BItcoin. And the others also want to use BItcoin as a payment tool. Anyway, we should make BItcoin become the best cryptocurrency all around the world.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

I really like this topic and the way people are bringing out innovative ideas on how to change how people think and perceive about bitcoin and crypto. We must really show the world how crypto surpasses just being a millionaire.
SiFF

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:38:08 PM

Bitcoin is a very wide and huge potentiating crypto currency and this is the reason why bitcoin is that much popular and successful among millions of people around the world and in present times the bitcoin is considered to be the best investment among all and there are millions of people who are investing into bitcoin because bitcoin is providing them a huge and very good profit and because of this reason most of the people are in bitcoin because of greed in high amount of profit and for this people needs to change.

I also think too many people are in crypto for the wrong reasons, primarily to make money and less interested in the the things below the surface. But during the bear market I think many will loose interest again. It‘s not easy to make money in crypto, at least it is as easy to make some or loose it. If you just approach this with low efforts and interest most likely it will be the latter.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:22:51 AM

I think bitcoin need more time to used for payment in merchant. Regulation from government needed if we want bitcoin can used for payment and not many government regulate bitcoin for payment. But i am believe if advance country like japan, germany already regulating it, others country will following.
organicrice

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:38:53 AM

yes. as we grow older. . they are many changes that could happen in our society. ,. so any individual can be changed if they want to change. . because as far as I know. . .change always there in our surrounding so no one. can't change..
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:48:03 AM

hello guy?
Do you think we should change the way we think and enrich our buddies if we accept the bitcoin market investing in bitcoin then that is the way we change the way we enrich the profits. for us
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:21:29 AM

This is the challenge we face, we must be able to show that crypto is indeed worth fighting for, and prove that crypto is a transaction tool that has a higher value. The crypto community will prove that all of this deserves to develop well.

David Join

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

can you explain for me, thank. i lose alot of money for BTC
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:33:32 AM

a lot of misuse of functions from crypto currencies because I think all the good and bad investments depend on the intentions and goals of the investors themselves. We also have to develop along with the development of technology and its special economy.

Balambgarden

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:34:17 AM

can bitcoin make you a millionaire?? OFCOURSE, if you are a billionaire.

BitcoinOddsChecker

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:57:12 AM

Although Bitcoin's capabilities are almost all-encompassing, it's difficult to turn people's attention away from the potential profit-making opportunities. You can't really blame them right?. Honestly, I was also blinded by the fact that I can easily grow my bitcoins once I saw how prices fluctuate. I only looked more into its payment side after more of my friends and a few of the services I avail of began accepting Bitcoin. It wasn't easy at first. I did have to go through a steep learning curve when sending payments. This is why I hope that more people get educated about Bitcoin and all of its unique characteristics--not just the investment side.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:01:27 AM

can bitcoin make you a millionaire?? OFCOURSE, if you are a billionaire.

Just to let you know if you have few 1000$ than too in coming future you can become millionaire if you keep investing in crypto and also if you believe in it. People have become millionaire and billionaire as well with this investing in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: