Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need to change  (Read 3892 times)
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

As per the time, people understood the importance of cryptocurrency. And now many big companies have started to accepting bitcoin as a way of making payment. So things are getting change as per time passes but it will take time to make in use cryptocurrency to purchase all the things.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

Actually, we all want to be a millionaire. But besides that, we want Blockchain technology to make the world a better place. We love the Blockchain for world and we love Bitcoin for ourselves.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4933123.msg44458132#msg44458132
Of the entire population of bitcoin users around the world, only 1.3% of people who use bitcoin as an exchange / payment tool, this is quite sad. There are many factors that make people reluctant to use bitcoin as a payment / exchange tool, one of which is a government ban and legislation in every country.

sometimes it's like that because now were to use it.. E.g like me i have bitcoin but to my country no place or any of the supper market that accept bitcoin as forms of payment method.

we can only utilized bitcoin if they have implemented it as method of payment in all countries.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

It depends on the level you take bitcoin and cryptocurrency to us cryptocurrency is a multiple source which can function on several level and for several purpose, bitcoin can be use as a digital currency and also a store of value due to it high price in the exchange market. So most users focus on the investment face and that is why we are term as a bounce of get rich quick foks. But we also value the currency aspect of cryptocurrency also.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

I really appreciate this. I hope it will be able to change the mindset of people as they read it. There are a lot of things that the cryptocurrency community would need to put behind them. They focus more on using bitcoin for investment rather than payment. Once this notion is changed, a lot of issues would be addressed.
Caxton10

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

The truth of the matter is, almost everyone who has investment in bitcoin is in for the high return on investment. However, we need to change our attitude, like you said. A lot needs to be done to improve bitcoin's adoption and scamming people who are newbies will drive the others away.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

Reading through your post tells me we in the crypto world have a lot to do if and only if we want bitcoin and cryptocurrency to thrive well. Infact crypto is really doing good things in my life and I am sure all those who have been in crypto for some time now could testify this. It is high time we do everything possible to protect bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

I just wish things will turn out other way round where Cryptocurrency will be the talk in every shopping site around is not all about making the money, are we heading somewhere is my question.? Cryptocurrency has really changed my life which I alone have seen the difference and I think New generation to come will pick up.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Whitembeee

Activity: 355

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

I also dreamed that crypto currencies could co-exist with official currencies. What I had to do was convince the government to legalize crypto currencies into payment instruments.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

The mind is a terrible thing to waste! There is so much yet to be exploited on the cryptocurrency platform, blockchain technology and general financial economics. I do think one should have his or her way in getting knowledge in the necessary areas deemed fit and avoid been a waste over time.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

I also dreamed that crypto currencies could co-exist with official currencies. What I had to do was convince the government to legalize crypto currencies into payment instruments.
This is need to do first or somehow in the future bitcoin to be legalize whereas we can use btc in any transactions. Actually we cannot force everyone to use btc the way it should be others are really aiming to be millionaire. Since they had a hopes on bitcoin to earn big in this industry and I am also hoping their is really changes in the future the more adoption happen in bitcoin.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

I think, this's the toughest test for most crypto currencies especially bitcoin, whose existence's still confined within the legal framework which's unclear. We need 'key legitimacy' to be able to pull it out so that bitcoin gets its rights as a tool that can be used, as a currency.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

We need to change a lot of mind settings we had compared from previous principles that we've got. If we're in downfall right now we need to to stand out and be courageous specially when we're seeing that our holdings wasn't developing. Pursue your dreams on crypto and just hold on and nevermind those haters, because I know someday we'll survive the current struggles that we're facing right now.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:18:22 AM

Change is necessary if users want to see the entire crypto space glow with beautiful stars. Most of the downward movement of the crypto market is as a result of the attitude of some crypto users on the market. We need to stay positive and refrain from the negative comments which drives away potential investors.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

That's most everybody here want it to be dude, but sad to say that not most of it are achieving it. Because it needs more hard work either. Though, crypto currency could be a tools to achieve what we are dreaming for, right? Even though there are some country didn't understand it yet of what crypto was really all about. so, just stay for you are believing with, okay.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:51:55 AM

Change is necessary if users want to see the entire crypto space glow with beautiful stars. Most of the downward movement of the crypto market is as a result of the attitude of some crypto users on the market. We need to stay positive and refrain from the negative comments which drives away potential investors.
yes you are very right, we need to change to be the best to know more about what crypto is. we must remain positive even though many people comment negatively about crypto. it will only destroy our belief in crypto
Beatrix77

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

Many people who listen to bitcoin think they are fraudulent schemes, frauds and a country with no sympathy for the market. The pre-coding market is becoming increasingly attractive for large capitals and investments, although bitcoin and altcoin have not reached their peak. Thanks to the up-to-date news, we are seeing promising positive changes in the near future of these currencies. Another notice could affect that codec. The market will witness the Bitcoin ETF and other pre-codec funds. This may be a good sign for the pre-coding industry that has been facing some obstacles since January this year, and that means a huge sum of money will be poured into the market. this school. This industry, with its remarkable advantages, has changed somewhat the negative sentiments of the governments.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

yes you are very right, we need to change to be the best to know more about what crypto is. we must remain positive even though many people comment negatively about crypto. it will only destroy our belief in crypto
yes, maybe upgrading strategies, or something. maybe for 2018, each revenue from crypto users will decrease, well that's clear because so many things are happening. therefore we must change, and have new plans.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

yes, maybe upgrading strategies, or something. maybe for 2018, each revenue from crypto users will decrease, well that's clear because so many things are happening. therefore we must change, and have new plans.

Sometimes we need to push something to pursue our dreams or what we want to get or use. You are mentioning that you want to used crypto as a payment system, as far as i know some big companies accept bitcoin as a payments, so try to search.
yigga

Activity: 211

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

Yes, We need to change but changing should be a good way. We are doing everything for earning money This is the final expect I think all are agree with me. But we can earn money when we do the best thing for the future and no harming This is a good way of changing. We can be a millionaire with doing best thing for future Hope most of are agree :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: