Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need to change  (Read 3898 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

I totally agree with you, yes many of us are trying to earn a living from this business because we have no jobs, like I was told last week that the job I applied for is no longer viable for me, so yes many of us want to earn money to survive through Crypto, but I certainly believe in the technology and despite we lost almost all our life's earnings in this bear market, we still believe in what the blockchain can do for the world at large over the next ten years. I hope we will all see better days, but yes I am not in it only for the money.
you are right. I am currently also not having a permanent job. however we must change. we have to think about how to make good money. and I also saw that the development of technology today is good enough to be utilized in the business field. maybe with another perspective, we can turn this technology into an opportunity. well, many people have done that.
jerichoparcon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

If you want to become a millionaire and even prove to the world that crypto is very useful, of course you do not need to be disappointed with people who try to destroy bitcoin because bitcoin has a good future so it uses the opportunity in the crypto world if you have done your best you will definitely get many advantages of crypto.

VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

You should not have to be too sad to think about cryptocurrency. I hope this is just a trial to succeed. Because all success requires struggle and obstacles that must be faced. Keep up with the current dynamic. Don't stop to keep waiting for a bright future. Thank you for the dedication of all of us to date.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Sparkle1992

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

I also get worried why bitcoin has not been accepted as a currency which all countries will be used as a general payment mode because it is a reliable and fastest means of transacting among individuals .Am hoping that by next 5 years bitcoin would be generally accepted in all countries
ibrar.noman

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

crypto lover should not be frustrated i hope by next 5 years bitcoin would be generally accepted in all countries and it will be used for  in our day to day purchasing  and selling of  goods and services .
btc78

Activity: 2548
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

Most of them(those who enters cryptocurrency for just profit and nothing more)are rhe members whos crying when the value drops,they are eagerly wanting prices to grow instantly so they can take profit again

But the best way to engage cryptocurrency is to Learn and Gain,because this is to look for future and not just for today or tomorrow

Sacrib

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

this is good time to change ourself because world changing into digital currency, and this is the best for everyone, hope it will implement throughout the world soon. 

As You say! This is really a good opportunity to change, we just have to keep working for the change!
BradRB
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

I agree that we, as a crypto community, should encourage the growth of Bitcoin. However, financial gains will always be a very popular motivator. Additionally, a substantial capital is needed to develop bitcoin and relevant technologies further. So if the idea of being wealthy appeals to the current generations and it leads to them investing in bitcoin then let it be. Growth and the education of the people is what bitcoin needs.
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

I agree things should change in the bitcoin world but the only way it can happen if only if its users change them self because greediness has led bitcoin from a grate digital currency to a investment asset where we only see in exchanges but to make a change bitcoin should adapt into businesses more often than the past we came across so bitcoin will have a real value among its holders and the rest of the world

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

Most of them(those who enters cryptocurrency for just profit and nothing more)are rhe members whos crying when the value drops,they are eagerly wanting prices to grow instantly so they can take profit again

But the best way to engage cryptocurrency is to Learn and Gain,because this is to look for future and not just for today or tomorrow
Its a hypocrites if someone said that they are entering crypto just to learn for the future, because practically we are all living on this money driven world and we all working for money that is why people are always busy everyday, and to tell you mate that I am one of many that working here in crypto striving hard because I see an opportunity to earn money as I prepare for the future of my family and my self as will and if you have a theory of immaturity then keep it and maybe someday in the near future it will grow.

Crypto.minner

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

I understand what you're experiencing. But if it weren't for money, would people come to Bitcoin that much? Don't you care about money? Much as we want to stop scammers, we fail. It's sad but it's true. Bitcoin has been going so far as an investment that it can't back to it first mission - a method of payment.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

I just feel the same way with you on this. I have gained lots of good things from bitcoin and cryptocurrency. My life is way better and easier today then 2016. But i see many lies and scammers too. Twice i got scammed and lost my money. I can't imagine that how a person would scam someone?? Actually their work is scamming! I will send them to God and i wish he would mercy on them. And also i believe that the main thing is on this matter goverments. If the goverments let the cryptocurrency run the things will be way better.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

I know majority of us here want to be prosper of our lives through crypto's. And for that to make it happens we need to have a strong belief into crypto as well. Any negative thinking about in crypto must not come 's in into our mind either, even disappointment must not be feel into our emotions to achieve our main goal here to have an abundant life here.
Crypto.minner

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

I understand what you're experiencing. But if it weren't for money, would people come to Bitcoin that much? Don't you care about money? Much as we want to stop scammers, we fail. It's sad but it's true. Bitcoin has been going so far as an investment that it can't back to it first mission - a method of payment.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

I think that most people are interested in cryptocurrency and work with the market only to improve their financial situation and they absolutely do not care about the meaning and benefits that can bring cryptocurrency.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

We have changed everything about bad news and negative about cryptocurency and bitcoin, we can give more knowledge about background of bitcoin and talk to investor how bitcoin could increase of investment.

change our mindset about the world of BTC from bad to good. this is the best choice. because actually the news that was spread was not entirely correct, there must be every side of it, only gossip that would only destroy the development of BTC to this day.
Absolutely, the fake and unreliable news are really destroying the cryptocurrency , market and mostly the bitcoin. People's mindset are being blown by these massive media company broadcasting really disappointing news about the crypto to those who are really in and knows what the crypto is going through. Media nowadays literally showing how they are being puppetized by the government.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

a lot of bad energies coming from your post, How about if you tell us your "I am a good person who is not for the money here" history?

In my case, Here since a few years already, because of the new way of making money through this but also because this means I have more time for other kinds of stuff and family.
Less pressure from some capitalist business director and definitely a lot of fun!

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

We have changed everything about bad news and negative about cryptocurency and bitcoin, we can give more knowledge about background of bitcoin and talk to investor how bitcoin could increase of investment.

change our mindset about the world of BTC from bad to good. this is the best choice. because actually the news that was spread was not entirely correct, there must be every side of it, only gossip that would only destroy the development of BTC to this day.
Absolutely, the fake and unreliable news are really destroying the cryptocurrency , market and mostly the bitcoin. People's mindset are being blown by these massive media company broadcasting really disappointing news about the crypto to those who are really in and knows what the crypto is going through. Media nowadays literally showing how they are being puppetized by the government.

Of course the media somewhat a decayed garbage who been spreading such ridiculous articles which has really destroyed crypto's reputation around the world of internet. The need of change will start from us, and we as one community here of crypto needs to change by our actions and not only by words.

kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

Actually, when you make a lot of money, on the other hand, there are those who lose money. Despite the fact that bitcoin is made not to make money but to facilitate financial transactions. So it will be contrary to the central bank and the government because the government system depends on the central bank for now, not on bitcoin.
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

yes, really your advice and input. we really have to convince the country we live in to fully support the development of bitcoin. not even eliminate bitcoin. maybe with us often doing seminar activities on bitcoin, I'm sure many people are interested, because there is already a lot of evidence that by playing bitcoin, we can become rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: