Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 05:18:06 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to accept Bitcoin  (Read 3687 times)
dimbaba

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Currently bitcoin and other altcoins are going through a consolidation period, but after a huge rally and a huge correction, this is expected.Blockchain technology in the Samsung company is also a good future.
Lexurenn

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

Yes it's a good news for Bitcoin. Samsung is one of the largest organizations in the world. And with the Accept of Samsung Bitcoin, Bitcoin will go a long way. Bitcoin prices will increase a lot. Bitcoin will help other crypto spread around the world. The use of world Bitcoin will increase through Samsung.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

if that is true. This news is good for the future of bitcoin and can increase the value of bitcoin itself. I'm glad to hear this news.

I also hope that this will indeed be true, so this is very good news for all of us, and in the future it will be greatly helped by the development of Samsung that will receive bitcoin for transactions. therefore we must support everything to run smoothly
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.
Estonia itself is extremely friendly to digitization processes happening worldwide.
Despite the fact that its population is around 1.3 million people (less than the capital of my country) you can do and buy almost everything via the Internet here.
So I'm not surprised with the fact that Samsung products can be bought here using bitcoin.

gilbert056

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

this is a great news since samsung is a huge company if that will happen it will be a big help for bitcoin to spread its use and with that many people will use bitcoin as payment as well with samsung . it can help bitcoin to gain investor which will create good volume to the flow of bitcoin . Bitcoin will be helped with samsung because they consider bitcoin as a legit currency
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.
Estonia itself is extremely friendly to digitization processes happening worldwide.
Despite the fact that its population is around 1.3 million people (less than the capital of my country) you can do and buy almost everything via the Internet here.
So I'm not surprised with the fact that Samsung products can be bought here using bitcoin.
This is good news that you can easily buy almost everything through the internet because Estonia is close to your country. classmates of Samsung products are not surprised to use the crypto.and this is good news

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
prabowo499

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

Wow, that's good news if Samsung will accept a cryptocurrency payment model. I will support Samsung if it's really done
ramzi44

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

can you give us the source file !
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

It is great that huge and influenced companies use blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies in their development. I hope that there is  a big future for currencies in this sphere
wairawein

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

Bitcoin has shown the benefits of it, so it's good that this will help Bitcoin get more organization know and have a good future.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

Samsung is a large company if it accepts bitcoin I think it is one of the advantages where bitcoin will continue to be used by large companies to be used as profit land.
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

It is a positive news indeed. Samsung has a lot of reputation and for them to accept Btc is a good step towards global acceptance. We hope to see a positive outcome from this so that other big companies will follow suit.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

This is good news, Samsung is a large international class company, of course this will make other companies interested in accepting Bitcoin as well as a payment instrument like what Samsung does, I hope it becomes a positive trend and bitcoin can grow quickly and certainly our hope all is Bitcoin can be accepted by the community and the world.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

If this is right then it is good for cryptocurrencies existence. This might help to grow bitcoin and other cryptos all over the world. With this development, I think those countries who banned bitcoin and other digital currencies will likely to withdraw the banning of crypto in their country. Big companies who are accepting bitcoin makes the crypto world even better.
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

I hope this happens in other countries too.  Would be beneficial for Bitcoin community!

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

If that is true that samsung is on its way of accepting bitcoin, then this samsung company is another addition of companies around the world who are accepting bitcoin and supporting the cryptocurrency technology.
kennethbasco

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

If this is real it will also be a good jumpstart for other mobile companies to follow what samsung did and accept bitcoin as a form of payment. And hope that other companies not only in the mobile industry will soon follow, it could be a big boost for the bitcoin community.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

i think this is an old news because i already heard several news on the past ( specifically last month ) that samsung are now already accepted bitcoin to be thier official partner .  not only samsng but other big companies as well but until now i dont really see a major difference about the price of cryptos . infact , cryptos did even become dump but for other reasons maybe ?  lets just assume that more companies will also follow that idea and hopping that it can have a good effect to the market of cryptos .
manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

If this is real it will also be a good jumpstart for other mobile companies to follow what samsung did and accept bitcoin as a form of payment. And hope that other companies not only in the mobile industry will soon follow, it could be a big boost for the bitcoin community.
Samsung will benefit greatly from the bitcoin market. Bitcoin has the potential to become a global currency, and something that might compete with the dollar. Factor of the difficulty of issuing (Bitcoin) from year to year, this is of course limited by innovation. If bitcoin alone and other digital currencies prove its existence,
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

Wow, good, but my question is why Samsung is not trying to accept BTC in developed countries, is this Samsung's strategy to start accepting BTC from developing countries first?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: