Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4851 times)
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:28:01 PM

Yes  some bounty campaigns are not paying well and some are paying a little because managers do not set participants limits so the only way to earn good money is signature and blog campaigns

NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:05:35 PM

The era of bounty hunting never comes to an end but can slow down if many ICO’s not able to achieve their targets due to a bad market. The market is waiting for a big positive to start a new run up and then again we see many new altcoins comes with their issue and again huge bounties come to this market and the cycle goes on.
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

I think bounties will stick for a while, and if that happens then there would be bounty hunters as well, the method keeps working and I don't think it is near it's end.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I do not think bounty campaigns is going to an end. I do not know where you got that data of 80% not paying up. Maybe you included those projects with good intentions but had failed ICO's.
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

I don't think so. The only difference is that time ago you could participate in any campaign, but now to avoid scam campaigns you should do deep analytic before joining the campaign.

And that is where the problem is, being analyzing a project and choosing the right one. Everyone talks about reading, but most times no matter how websites look good and team members seem to be real, campaigns still tend out to be fake.
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
This is the psychology of the market and people. When there is a deep correction, the interest disappears, the people who lost money go away and the new ones do not come. Crypto currency is not fast money, as many people think, including you. Just do your job and wait, do not be a crowd.
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:00:02 PM

Bounty campaign and bounty hunting will never stop. Bounty campaign has become part and parcel of Cryptocurrency ecosystem and Cryptocurrency development.  As long as there are projects and attempt to get Cryptocurrency become mainstream and popular, there will be bounty  campaign!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:01:22 PM

What do you think?

I do not think bounty campaigns is going to an end. I do not know where you got that data of 80% not paying up. Maybe you included those projects with good intentions but had failed ICO's.
I also think so, where does the source say if the existing 80% ico is a scam? Of course this is very illogical, because in fact there are still many project ico successful, and their projects continue to run, so we don't need to consider that, because I am sure that ICO will never die

]
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

The era of bounty hunting never comes to an end but can slow down if many ICO’s not able to achieve their targets due to a bad market. The market is waiting for a big positive to start a new run up and then again we see many new altcoins comes with their issue and again huge bounties come to this market and the cycle goes on.

Part of the current bounty is not that attractive. It is not new to many people, and many new bounty hunters join the bounty, making bounty no longer easy to earn and ICOs are also struggling to achieve soft-cap, this makes the bounty pool rate lower
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

I'm doing bounty campaign right now and actually I get paid. I think you just have to choose wisely and have experience to determine the scam. You should always pay huge attention to things that ICOs offering to you. Doing that and maybe you'll never get scammed or something like that.
ramanmart1

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

I'm doing bounty campaign right now and actually I get paid. I think you just have to choose wisely and have experience to determine the scam.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

Scam will always exist. You gotta do your research right and choose a bounty which is being run by reputable bounty manager groups. Take a look at their previous works and compare how well they did. If you research well, you cant go wrong

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

if that happens it must be sad. because bounty hunters hope to be paid.
but I am sure the bounty hunters know how to find a bounty that does not end in fraud.

berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

It is true that being a bounty hunter this year is not like last year, because this year a lot of bounty campaigns are scam and many projects are not successful, as well as ico prices which dropped dramatically when listed in exchange, and also the price of bitcoin which dropped drastically affected the price of bounty tokens In my opinion, being a bounty hunter as a side job is no problem
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

What do you think?
If you want to make money at bounty companies. We need to consider the project in more detail. Then the profit is guaranteed.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:10:11 AM

I think its all related to the present market scenario, as it changes, so will the situation of the bounty hunters.
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

It is true that being a bounty hunter this year is not like last year, because this year a lot of bounty campaigns are scam and many projects are not successful, as well as ico prices which dropped dramatically when listed in exchange, and also the price of bitcoin which dropped drastically affected the price of bounty tokens In my opinion, being a bounty hunter as a side job is no problem

I think that is what it should be, a side job and not as a full time job for any body though i believe the people that are at the moment doing it as a full time job don't have a full time job at the moment. However I do also agree to the fact that, btc price drop from the beginning of the year has also affected the value of bounty's.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

You are totally wrong with this Bounty will never end because to make ico successful they need to run promotion so they will need Bounty campaigns, but i can realize now days your Bounty Reward is very low compared to before so now days it's not easy make money and live on bounties income.
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

I don't think this is good news. If even the bounty hunter leaves the cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency may fade. This may take ten years.
Mallequinn

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

The bounty campaign can definitely be replaced by something else, but I don't think it is coming to an end near soon, it's probably lacking due to the drop on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: