Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4849 times)
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

There were many bounty campaigns out there in the market and many of these campaigns had low projects. I think you can still make good incomes out of good bounty campaigns
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

I think so.  So many bounty campaign to join makes us confused which one to choose.  Wrong move will cost at least 3 months of your time.  I just hope the project I join now succeed, if not I think it's time to quit.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

As long as ICOs still exist, the era of Bounty hunting has not come to an end thus, it will continue to exist till thy kingdom come.
until whenever the bounty develops, of course, the era of hunters is also increasing. because the hunter saw the fact that the bounty had increased steadily. so there's no need to be surprised if the hunter increases

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:21:50 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 03:47:14 PM by Olalomi

The Crypto world had been flooded with all kinds of ICOs and majority of them could not reach or achieved Soft Cap eventually resulting to non payment of bounties to hunters there are some ICOs that deliberately collected investors funds and disappeared into the thin air obviously denying   payment to all participants this is disastrous and encouraging full participation of people to Cryptos world.
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

There were many bounty campaigns out there in the market and many of these campaigns had low projects. I think you can still make good incomes out of good bounty campaigns
all depends on each other. It is true. when we work hard it will definitely get results. Bounty is very large and extensive and we must be able to get the best explorer to get the best and also not be indicated by fraud

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:26:20 PM

It's a pity if the bounty hunter has to die, we are not a scammer or cheating like airdrop hunters but we also work like marketing that promotes a product. dev should respect us and also himself because many who invest in the project dev also have to work hard to develop their projects to enter the market and continue to upgrade technology
Windmoney@1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

I won't say you are wrong with your conclusion,i will rather say you got it wrong....truly %45 to %65 of ico is now becomes a scam project...to follow up a bounty now required some verification and consideration....
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

I think you are mistaken) Perhaps you just chose a bad bounty company. All companies in which I participated regularly paid.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

I don't think this is right, it seems there are still many people live their life as bounty hunters even though the situation is not the same as a few years ago. Indeed, the current situation is little bit difficult for the bounty hunter because many ico indicated scam and distribution of bounty rewards is quite long time and sometimes the coins that we received are worth little or no value at all because the price of the coin goes down when the ICO ends. But I believe, there are still projects that have potential to be followed, and our duty as a bounty hunter is to analyze and learn which is the projects are potential so that the bounty we follow is not in vain.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

Those times, when on bounty campaign people for 1 month earned on apartment - long in the past. But even now earnings are higher than the average salary in my region.
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

we can not avoid it so we should always be careful about the bounty of the bounty for not being tired.
my advice is to read white paper and join the telegram so you know when to share the token.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

not over because there are still many startups looking for funds through ico / dto / things that are associated with blockchain as long as there are still bounty hunters still surviving but for bounty problems that are scam and not paying indeed it is a difficult thing to avoid so before you follow it you must be able to take risks if not paid
SongtsenGampo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

Maybe you are right, but this is not because of the bounty hunter, but because the ICO is getting worse, many bounty projects are ICO, so once the ICO gets worse, the bounty is worse.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

I partially disagree with you. It is true that there are too many bounty hunters out there today which definitely has significantly and retrogressively impacted in the earnings accruable to bounty hunters as a result of the enormous number of bounty hunters. This definitely does not mean that there no good ICOs out there. It does not also means all ICOs are now scam.

There are good ICOs but one just has to do thorough due diligence in search for ICOs so as not fall scam victim.
mhgeekiyanage

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

I do not think bounty hunters will soon be unnecessary. Although there are now really a lot of fraudulent ICO teams, it's possible to choose good and promising ICO projects vseravno. We need to more carefully select ICO projects, although, of course, no one is immune to failures
_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

It's too early to talk about such things, you understand that now is not the best time for a crypto-currency world, so I say that now it will be better just not to lose faith in crypto-currencies, that's enough for now
Agree with you, it is very bad times for all cryptocurrency world, including bounty hunters. But we should believe in the best.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

It is so painfull to see how bounty campaigns became these days, scams ico's and corrupted devs are the reason why eth is now low in price people lost faith in ethereum. And because of them they are not buying eth.
Barrett11111

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

We hold on to the guys, the efir will become 2k and a new era will come.

◣     Convert your token   USAVE   into physical gold     ◢
Join the ICOTrack, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystemJoin our BOUNTY
WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

I think that now we are working in the worst conditions for all the time. The Crypto market continues to decline and the campaign bounties also bring very low profits.

olyamart2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

I think that now we are working in the worst conditions for all the time. The Crypto market continues to decline and the campaign bounties also bring very low profits.
agrees, now hard times are not just for bounty hunters. but that does not mean that the end has come. for me now is a test of strength and those who pass it will take off the cream in the end
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: