Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:29:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4849 times)
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:04:36 PM

I don't think so because even in this bear market the receiving token price is too law imagine what will happen when next market cycle.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

In the next 5 years, I think the amount of bounty will not decrease but the number of bounty members will grow. Even 20% of good projects will attract to participate in the bounty program.
Yeah maybe, but if the bounty hunter don't have politeness here or just make spam everywhere, the bounty hunter era in here will end sooner because this forum was originally made for discussion about cryptocurrency. Admin may decide to remove it here, nowly there has been a strict action taken by the admin on this matter by limiting the account to rise in rank.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
All things have its end although it is not yet an ending for bounty campaign but it is true that the legitimate campaign was decrease and populated by scam campaign and campaign that is not worth the time and effort.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
i would say, its still the same.
although there much more scam rather than before.
decent and legitimate ICO is still around and still encourage hunters to join there bounty programs
but unlike before, we hunters should be more vigilant and careful when it comes to joining such programs
its really would affect our community if we still get a lot of scam ICO.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

What do you think?
All things have its end although it is not yet an ending for bounty campaign but it is true that the legitimate campaign was decrease and populated by scam campaign and campaign that is not worth the time and effort.
This is inevitable. As the bubble of the ICO project disappeared, people no longer invest in them. This also makes marketing plans difficult.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

You are quite right about the fact that scam campaign's have taken over but the end to bounty is not near, for me I do some research and also there are some reputable bounty platforms that does recommend legit bounty campaign's, and also some companies do reviews on different ico, so my say is DYOR and also compare with the research of others, in other to choose on campaign to participate on.
tepyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

I do not agree ... everything is just beginning! The fact is that many people want everything at once, but this does not happen here.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

It is likely, because now very many projects can not collect anything in their ICO processes, but all this is due to a global decline in people's interest, because they do not see the point of investing in projects that in the end simply do not do anything.
IKZIR31

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

currently there are many bounties that are scam, we are not paid even though we have worked for months. but in my opinion there are still many good bounty campaigns, what we have to do as a bounty hunter is that we ensure that the projects we will follow will be successful.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

More ICOs equate more bounty campaigns for bounty participants. I have also noticed that bounty campaigns are increasing almost every time. Although not all seem to be genuine. There are lots of them who just lunch ICOs for the purpose of taking away the money of investors and getting free services from bounty hunters.
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

Good for you if you were able to make a living on bounties.  Not sure how you did that
danpariseau1

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

I think it ended a long time ago. When the price of ICO on the floor is reduced by 90% value. No one buys, bounty hunters sell at all costs
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

I think you are wrong, I just think that you got projects scams and you are disappointed, now less people will be with the new rules of the forum, and projects choose more carefully.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

I don't think so. The only difference is that time ago you could participate in any campaign, but now to avoid scam campaigns you should do deep analytic before joining the campaign.

Yes i am agree, many scam so you should choose wisely which bounty you need to support, I think everyone feel the same that many bounty hunter not get paid cause they join scam ICO. Right now we need to be smart and also doing a research like an investors.

I think it ended a long time ago. When the price of ICO on the floor is reduced by 90% value. No one buys, bounty hunters sell at all costs

There is still good ICO out there believe me, you just turn out to be not lucky i think. Soon market will recover and also we will get paid properly.

andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

This is indeed not the same era as it used to be when the bounty hunters made a lot of money through this forum, especially the ICO, but at the moment all these things seem to fade because there are too many ICOs, but very few really trustworthy, so investors are blurred and traumatized to invest in ICO.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

I think that "gold times" are finished..now it's better to join less campaigns and spend more time reading about a projects before join bounty otherwise risk of working for nothing is high.
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

There are so many scams but still multiplying their number so it do not just need for the bounty hunter to be careful but be very careful. It is a very sad thing. I am currently experiencing the effect of these scams. It is so hard for me now to earn money. In fact I have a couple of bounties joined in the previous months and up to now, I am still waiting for the payment. I just hope those are not scams.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

Think as you like. I'm just starting. Do not get to earn it then so be it. So far, I have not lost anything but just purchased)
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Agree, that 80% of the campaign now are almost scam, but that doesn't mean bounty hunters can't find a good bounty because they have also gained a lot of knowledge on how to choose a good bounty. They can participate in a few campaigns only that will surely give them the reward.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:33:09 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 01:51:27 PM by Fortified

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Yes that is really true since a lot of bounties would not paying the hunters and if we are paid , it has have a small value since EHT have a very small price , and additoinally with the present rules implemented by Theymos in which many junior members are demoted to newbie so its time to find other source of income .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: