Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4849 times)
rancakadu

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

I do not believe that the bounty campaign will end soon. Although there are some ICO scams that carry the gift of deception, they will always be there and nothing can be done to completely eliminate them.
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I don't think that era bouty is end. Just transformation. Need to choice project more careful

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
In my humble opinion, There's no end for bounty hunter and ICO because not all ICO are scams, although I know that this year is the most cases of ICO scam. But ICO is still available as long as innovation regarding the implementation of blockchain technology. As we know that many problems still exist and I am sure many people will solve these problems with various innovations, one of which is by implementing their innovation with this blockchain technology. The ICO is not just about selling coins or tokens. Instead they must have a masterpiece or product that can be useful for many people. So, never think like that, if necessary you also have to take part in advancing blockchain technology.
As,a hunter they never lose hope ,actually they are able to find another bounties just to participate and making a good moneys as well .This is already a common for us in finding a legit one.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:28:54 PM

The era of Bounty has finally come to an end with the new rule merit system whereby all Jr members without any merit are demoted to newbies and are not allowed to participate in signature bounty.

But except signatures campaign there are many different campaign. And take 10 merit is not so hard if you have this goal

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:48:22 PM

I also think so. Bounty companies are getting worse. Almost no payouts. Very rarely you can get lucky and you will get good money, but this is an exception.

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:53:42 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 12:42:18 AM by magmar

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I Don't think the bounty Hunter era will comes to an end soon because as long as there are bounty campaigns there will always be bounty hunters and i believe that there will be more project next year so there are still a lot of bounty hunters like me will gain profit.
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:57:05 PM

I dont know where you get that data?? Yes we know that there are many scam and fail ICO but also a lot of success ICO. And based on my experience, more ico's succeeded rather than ico's failed. And about end era of bounty hunter, i think It will not happen because until now bounty hunter still be the best promotion to introduce the project.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:49:35 AM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I Don't think the bounty Hunter era will comes to an end soon because as long as there are bounty campaigns there will always be bounty hunters and i believe that there will be more project next year so there are still a lot of bounty hunters like me will gain profit.

I believe the same. It's not yet over. In fact cryptocurrency's era had just begun and i am sure that bounty campaigns will improve itself too as we see the rise of the coins. In fact this year's scammish season might just be the defining moment to ensure future bounties will be better off.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:54:04 AM

What do you think?

I agree with you buddy because I am also a bounty hunter and most of the tokens I earned this year has no value. I only got few dollars for months of I spent in bounty hunting. It is not the same as what we earned last 2017. Maybe there is a few ICOs that offers bounty with good profit but it is hard to find right now. I just hope UbexAI will be a bang so that I can recover with my loss. Effort and time are wasted that leads to disappointment. After all my bounties ended, I think I will stop doing some bounty campaigns because everything sucks now.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
adicewe

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:56:09 AM

I disagree with you, because ICO is getting more and more for the bounties to make a living.
indeed many ico are deceiving, but many also pay. so be more careful in choosing ico so as not to lose.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:01:49 AM

What do you think?

We're pretty far off from the end of the golden age. My indication that the whole bounty thing is coming to an abrupt end is that no one is offering bounty campaigns anymore. That truly is the end of signature and bounty campaigns in general. But as of now, I can still see the golden age for campaigns.

Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:03:36 AM

Many complaints from bounty hunters because they are often hit by scams and do not get paid accordingly, this is what makes everyone conclude that the bounty hunter era is coming to an end.

Squa7ch

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:06:35 AM

Just because 80% are scams does not mean bounty hunter is coming to and end.
We still have a lot of bounty programs going on and will keep going for a longer time. I expect us to have more and more campaigns in the future as it is a good and affordable way for a project to grow and does the marketing job when they first start.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:17:50 AM

Almost many campaign of bounty have scam and always delay for payment, maybe we can say the era of bounty campaign and ico project have ended. Just looking at other project like investment or trade at some altcoin, we found many campaign have scam.
tronghai12345

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:26:43 AM

I don't think the end of bounty hunter has come yet. Although, there is a lot of scam projects and makes bounty hunting really difficult. There are numerous bounty programs available here.
amia1864

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:34:41 AM

Bounty Hunter will end? I do not think that. I find that the number of ICOs is increasing. But I also found that the number of successful ICO also decreased a lot. That is hard for everyone.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:42:58 AM

What do you think?

as a bounty hunter myself i can feel what you are saying, i know that i am late though to this field because i only started doing bounties last feb. And yes not that late because i earned good amount but i am also fearing that the end of bounty hunting will come very very soon.

thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

What do you think?

I don't believed on that matter dude, its not because the ico its not paying their participants its end for the bounty hunters. I think you don't understand what you are talking about here, you're the one who said that 80% of the campaign was ended up into scamming, meaning still there is 20% left of the ico that which are good to invest in still. Maybe you just don't well yet how to choose good ico pal.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

as a bounty hunter myself i can feel what you are saying, i know that i am late though to this field because i only started doing bounties last feb. And yes not that late because i earned good amount but i am also fearing that the end of bounty hunting will come very very soon.
is it true that the bounty will end? I'm not sure it will happen soon. before the bounty first ico, some managers hold campaign bounty reward with btc and eth. even now I think also there is still to campaign like that. the bounty will continue to exist as long as ico persists, I suppose bounty will still stick with for a long time.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:00:14 AM

What do you think?

I don't believed on that matter dude, its not because the ico its not paying their participants its end for the bounty hunters. I think you don't understand what you are talking about here, you're the one who said that 80% of the campaign was ended up into scamming, meaning still there is 20% left of the ico that which are good to invest in still. Maybe you just don't well yet how to choose good ico pal.

yes there is still 20% left but that is verry little and the chance of participating on those legit campaigns is verry slim .  theres also a chance that 20% will become lesser overtime because most of them will also ended up on scam or discontinued project .

the lesson that we got here is that bounty campaigns are not be prioritize when it comes to earning a profit . much better if we can get up and apply for a real jobs outside , so that we wont waste our precious time without earning a guaranteed income .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: