Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4849 times)
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:54:21 AM

Many ICO projects are very good, able to give prizes to participants on time. Indeed, many projects failed due to the weakening of crypto coins. But this does not mean that the era of bounty hunters will end. But now many bounty hunters continue to participate in the ICO project. Following the ICO project based on the results of their research.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:55:25 AM

As long as new ICO will exist there will be no end in bounty campaign.
Every ICO needs an advertisement to be known worldwide.
They need to gather more investors and news must spread in every country.
This will indicate that bounty will never come to an end.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:44:03 AM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

While the amount of bounty that us bounty hunters get now are way lesser compared to last year, the bounties here in bitcointalk will continue.
Why? This is still the main forum where alts are announced and advertisement in this forum targets the people who are already in the crypto market.
Compared to twitter and facebook advertisements, targeting the community already in the crypto space have a bigger advantage as we are the most likely to participate in the ICO.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

Two years ago, the situation was very different and the money was very different. In fact, the reason is the number of bounty hunters. Yes, a lot of scams, but according to my statistics for the year I have 20% of the projects are Scam.Now it's time to analyze projects and to earn$ 100 for one company you need to work very hard. If you are not ready - do not continue.
rosmerius

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:10:42 AM

Judging from the enthusiasm of the community in participating in the ICO, I think it is still quite high. As long as there is demand, the process will continue and the ICO will continue. The failure of a project which was later considered a scam was due to its inadequate performance against the current from the collapse of crypto market prices. So they failed to meet the minimum sales target and failed to reach their final goal.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

True. I was also one of them and right now it is being so difficult for us to find some good projects so that we are paid accordingly. In most of the campaigns we are paid either nothing or a very little amount. This is making us frustrated and disappointed so i am now leaving bounty campaigns.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:21:20 AM

Come to an end in talking of bearish market in which most of the ICOs now are hardly to reach the soft cap as most of the people are now afraid to invest and to join crypto currency investments due to most of the investors are now losing than earning. That if this will continue then of course ICOs will disappear and the hunters will going to disappear too.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:59:50 AM

This is just a phase, just like the difficulty the real investors are having. I also make this as my source of income but if you feel that whatever you're making here is not enough, I suggest that you go look for other options. Income here is very erratic and not within our control. While we are in this bearish period go look for other opportunities that can make you money while doing bounties on the side.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:04:18 AM

Come to an end in talking of bearish market in which most of the ICOs now are hardly to reach the soft cap as most of the people are now afraid to invest and to join crypto currency investments due to most of the investors are now losing than earning. That if this will continue then of course ICOs will disappear and the hunters will going to disappear too.
well, most ICOs that arrive at their softcaps are still a scam. however, it has not been a measure of the recent bad bounties. well, I'm afraid this is also due to the high decline in crypto prices this year, and maybe everything will return to normal when the family starts to improve.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

The era of profitable activities for bounty hunters ended in January 2018. Now, even if you get your tokens for participation in the campaign, you can sell them at best for a meager amount. Bounty no longer makes a profit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

I think Bounty campaigns will stay unprofitable until the end of the bearish market. It is too difficult for ICOs to collect enough money in the current market conditions.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

The reason why it seems as if though bounty campaigns are coming to an end is the unending bear run which has made investors not willing or rather enthusiastic about investing their funds in startups. Once a prohect doesn't raise upto their softcap, it's had to continue such project.
sodiik

Activity: 553

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:14:38 AM

Due to the decline in crypto market prices, many people switched to focus on their participation in the ICO. Follow and save as many coins as you can from ICO. Especially now that many ICOs make the concept of the project exchange and the prospects are attractive to continue to be developed and supported by a productive team at work. So that makes ICO increasingly has a promising future. Of course, it can slaughter statements about the end of bounty hunters.

Krismanto

Activity: 574

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:38:41 AM

Depends on how the bounty hunter seeks the ICO project. Fraud and ICO projects that failed to increase in 2018 and made many investors hesitate to invest in ICO. But I think there are many good projects and many new coins are also listed on the stock exchange.

confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

I think it is just a pause for the upcoming green market. The era of bounty hunters is happening when the bulls are ruling the market. Otherwise ICOs are not reaching their soft cap goals and hunters are left without payments.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

In my opinion, we've seen the rise and fall of bounty hunting. These days it's almost a waste of time taking part in bounties, if it's not the ICO extending until eternity, they are announcing an end or if successful, unwilling to pay bounty hunters.
most likely you are choosing the wrong campaigns. Now there are many good campaigns that successfully collect soft cap and also pay for bounty

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

I think it is just a pause for the upcoming green market. The era of bounty hunters is happening when the bulls are ruling the market. Otherwise ICOs are not reaching their soft cap goals and hunters are left without payments.
pause within  a year long. and we also do not know how long it will continue. but now is a good time to create your portfolio.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
Now for the bounty hunters are really difficult times. ICO teams often cheat on us, including through KYC checks. Previously, these difficulties were not. We knew that we had done our work and were just waiting for the transfer of tokens to our wallets. Now in wallets just rarely pays. A check KYC can announce a month after the end of the ICO, but we can not always know about it.
I look forward to further regulation of the activities of the ICO by the states. Then the frauds on the part of the ICO teams should disappear.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

This is the best time bounty hunters can work as possible as they can, no matter what, token that seem worthless will be valuable someday, as a result of that i don't believe bounty hunters era has come to end.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

Its really a difficult time for all bounty hunters most of the people have give up by this work it is very bad period for all of us it's really sad that mostly campaign are scamming now a days no one is paying us. Let's hope for the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: