Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe?  (Read 3221 times)
sajjad100 (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:56:53 PM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:01:08 PM

Both are risky my friend, nothing in this life is guaranteed even life itself has no guarantee, coming back to your topic i think trading is not for everyone and mining is not profitable at current btc/eth price but it will become profitable once price grows, personally i think mining is safer but its profibility can vary, you can wait for price to rise to start mining.

dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

Of course, the risk of mining is less when we ask securely. But the cost of mining is much higher than trading. Mining getting harder day by day. Now, big compaines took over mining job already. It is almost impossible that mining with only personal.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

None of them are safe and both have risks. Trading is way more risky than mining because in trading you can loose money every hour if you can't read the charts and when we talk about mining let's just say that it takes time to search for what to mine and you must always have someone near them or a remote control program as from time to time they're going down and you must turn them on again. In conclusion, none are safe , both are risky but without risks there are no big rewards.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
In my opinion mining is safer than the trading because we no need to take any effort in mining other than the capital to buy the miners but in trading we always have to work hard to make money.But both are risky too since mining cost will depends on your electricity cost and the trading will just like gambling.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

Mining will be safer than trading many times. And just mining you have the tools to do and you do not need to do much. Trading requires time, and your intellect is very much.
Wutip

Activity: 318

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

It’s hard to compare) specially in this time) before, you can buy crypto insert invest to mining and just wait profit) for mining it also hard times because value of mining alt decreasing every day and no one knows bottom)

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

I am not so much into mining but you need to invest money for both of them.For mining you need to buy hardware and you need to pay for electricity continuously.Thats all i know and that is enough to bring me back from that kind of investing.
For trading you also need money,but first you need some information and training,evtl. virtualy training on some platforms for trading,thats for free.And don´t forget,only invest what you can afford to lose.Oh,and death is perfectly safe
My advice,google first
Disculinair

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

Mining is really expensive nowadays, it needs a lot of investment at the end, to do it the right way and get a good amount of profits from it, trading on the other hand, also requires investment but in my opinion, if you dedicate yourself to learn about it, it could give you more profits than mining.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

None of them are safe if you dont have the required hardware or the skills to get involved in trading. It depends on your interest. Do you have the knowledge to get involved in day trading or the money to purchase the necessary equipment in order to mine the coin of your choice?!
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

For mining, you need the equipment meeaning that you'll have to make a invesment and prepare a big budget as the cost of mining can be pretty high for the long run.

For trading, you need some skills which is something you can learn over time, but if you wanna make bank then you need need to prepare yourself, you need to learn how to read market movements, you also need to have the ability to analyze market data, trends, charts, etc. This why I consider mining a bit safer, with Trading you need master some serious skills, otherwise, a bad choice, not matter how small it was, can have serious consequences.

Both are risky, but if I had to choose one, I'd go with Mining.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
kashkarev55@mail.r

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

Here the question is controversial, in both cases, the risks 50/50. The main thing is to understand why you go there. In my opinion, the basis for the growth of the coin is trade production, and this is the factor that drives the market.
DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

None of them are safe if you dont have the required hardware or the skills to get involved in trading. It depends on your interest. Do you have the knowledge to get involved in day trading or the money to purchase the necessary equipment in order to mine the coin of your choice?!
If there is desire to be engaged in trade - the person will be able will learn to trade. Those who has no desire to trade but only to receive money from air - those will never be able successfully to trade or maynit cryptocurrency.

CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

of course mining is more safe but now a days mining is too hard and end of the month you get very small profit. i don't know really what to do...
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

Both are a bit risky. With trading it depends on what you exactly mean. If you mean daily trading, then yes, that is highly risky. But swing trading or holding and selling when assets moons and buying back when it drops is somehow considered less risky. Mining can bring nice profits, but you have to keep in mind that you need to have top notch equipment (like ASIC hardware) to be profitable.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

Mining requires:
1) good knowledge of what you are doing
2) a good contract with low electricity cost, otherwise you can't gain more than you pay in electricity
3) expensive hardware.

I think that best way to earn something is doing bounty campaigns if you have good accounts.
sharif116

Activity: 285

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

both of them are not safe but risky too. at the time of trading you can loss your money if you don't have a lot of experience about it. and mining will be dome you same thing again and again but will give less earning.inspite of being not good mining is better than trading.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:42:49 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 05:36:02 PM by peter0425

You really wanted to know? I urge you to read the thread below because this questions have been asked so many times already:

Mining vs Buying Altcoins, which option is better?
Mining vs Buying Profitability
Reliable comparison between mining vs. buying and holding
To mine or invest?
Trading or mining?
Investing into mining or trading ?
mining or trading??HELP ME!!!
BTC Mining vs Buying

Just remember that Google is your friend.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
gabrielkings

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

The truth is there is no guarantee that if you enter into it you will make the kind of money that you feel is there. Mining is good, trading is also good. You need money to go into mining that will fectch you good profit.... you also need money to go into trading so you just have to sit back, think of what you want, do your research and look into your budget then you can delve into anyone of your choice.
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

I can tell you that both of these methods are risky because you don't know how about future of the coins, it maybe make you much money but also can make you lost everything. But mining will be less risky than trading, of course it will be less profit than trading. If you can't not afford the losing, I think it is better if you can earn by practicing on airdrops/ bounties. There are some projects are very potential and can make a lot of money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: