Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:51:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe?  (Read 3218 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

Of course, the risk of mining is less when we ask securely. But the cost of mining is much higher than trading. Mining getting harder day by day. Now, big compaines took over mining job already. It is almost impossible that mining with only personal.

Both has its own function either positiver and negative. In mining it could be easy but it is also risky while in trading it needs to study more the process and once you got it everything will be okay. In every activity that we are doing their is assurance or dont have that would alwats depends in our performance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

if we are mining, of course this requires a lot of money and strong mathematical thinking because this is very complicated for a beginner, and if trading now is also very difficult to make a profit. Of course everything is not safe and there is a risk.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

How could one compare mining with trading?? It is two different fields required different skills and different character. Also mining is not as profitable as it was not a long time ago. Anyway it is less risky than trading, so if you want to figure what it is - good decision

Nowadays it’s hard to understand what is more profitable and what is less.
Do what you like best and what you can do. For mining, you need a large starting investment. You can start trading with a minimum amount of investment.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:48:32 PM
Merited by CryptoCoinArbitrage (1)

Mining profitability depends on the price of the coins we are mining and the difficulty and it is changing. With low price
of BTC mining is not profitable as the costs are higher than the benefit. Trading is always profitable if you have a winning
trade. Of  course it is not possible but experienced traders manage to have a profit long term in all market conditions.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:38:24 AM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

Usually, mining is safer than trading in the market because mining can produce a steady income for miners.
but in this bear market, i think you must not play safe. If you keep mining with this low price to sell, you may won't be able to cover your mining expense.
For now, it is better to trading for profit than mining due the crashing value of cryptocurrency.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:48:30 AM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

Mining is probably the safest bet because you get to earn coins without ever having to pump out more money to acquire such tokens. All you have to do is buy a miner and invest the first time, after that, the miner will do the work for you. You don't have to watch the prices of tokens and day trade.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

You can do it in two ways, because everyone will encounter different situations.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:26:07 AM

Mining is not relevant right now due to lack of capital. Many coin prices have fallen to such a minimum that costs exceed income, and trade has become even more risky, because it is impossible to predict what will happen in the near future.

btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:04:05 AM

Ofcourse both needs a capital and enough knowledge, I don't know which one is safer, in mining the only problem is electricity bill, while in trading you must really need to study and learn in order to maintain profit
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

Trading and mining are all at risk. Mining, of course, requires equipment that supports mining and costs a lot. This is different from trading, but trade also requires big capital if you want to get big profits.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:07:49 AM

for now I think it's better to trade, because it is seen this market situation it's time to invest. their miners complain that the price of bitcoin is getting lower at this time, so they cannot cover losses caused by increased electricity payments but profits decline due to bitcoin
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

both are the same and to break it then you better explore both fields it in depth. the risks and advantages of each there and choose which one will depend on ability. mine is not easy because it takes a huge facility if you want the results satisfactory. a trade also did not easy since many aspects that must be mastered.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

Both mining and trading have advantages and inconveniences, too. It is up to you to see which one fits better on your need.

If you are an experienced trader and live in a country where electricity is expensive, you would be more probably interested in trading rather than mining. If you have free/cheap electricity, mining could be a good option, as well.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

Mining is indeed very safe but the results you get are only a few. Unlike trading, you can get a lot of profits, even though trading has a big risk. In trading, you must be smart, when to buy and when to sell coins. But I prefer to trade.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:40:06 AM

Both mining and trading have their advantages and disadvantages.  There must be different ways to approach these important cryptocurrency activities before you can make success of them.  Trading is risky as prices may go up or down.  Mining is risky as well as you may not be making profit due to myriad of issues.

Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

Yeah, if talking about security, mining is safer than trading. However, security depends on ourselves as the perpetrators of the crypto currency game. Indeed between mining and trading have different positive and negative sides. Mining is safer but requires a lot of capital to do it. Trading is less secure because of the many irresponsible hackers. Besides that, there are also many frauds in trading. But, trading can be done with little capital. As experience increases, we can increase our capital in trading. But you don't need to be afraid to choose mining or trading. The key, you have to master what you choose. You can increase your knowledge so that you can still choose mining or trading without any interference in terms of security. I myself prefer trading rather than mining. Indeed trading is less secure than mining but I have more proficiency and competence in trading than mining. That is my sharing.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

I also think that it is better to learn how to trade in the market, than to engage in mining by purchasing expensive equipment that will become obsolete in a few months, and you will have to pay large amounts for the electricity you spend.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

I guess that it mostly depends on the price/source of your electricity... I see this as the only danger in mining... if you have cheap electricity or solar pannels hooked up on your mine, you'll be mining just with the inicial investment....it also depends on your strategy...if you keep selling monthly or hold the mined coins.
Concerning trading I guess it depends a lot on the market... profitable tradings on a bear market are not easy, while during a bull run, almost everyone will take profit

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

Both of them are very risky but the thing here we need to very careful with the Mining because we need a very huge investment in order to mature coins. Through trading, we don't need any huge investment in making a profit but in trading, we don't need to invest like Mining. Whatever the amount we are comfortable we can invest in trading.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

I guess that it mostly depends on the price/source of your electricity... I see this as the only danger in mining... if you have cheap electricity or solar pannels hooked up on your mine, you'll be mining just with the inicial investment....it also depends on your strategy...if you keep selling monthly or hold the mined coins.
Concerning trading I guess it depends a lot on the market... profitable tradings on a bear market are not easy, while during a bull run, almost everyone will take profit

Both Mining and Trading has its own pros and cons based on our level of involvement and what we want to achieve from it. Mining requires a Hardware with high processor and it consumes high amount of electricity. So setting up mining process requires High Investment and require 24 hrs power supply which is bit tougher.  Apart from that Trading is bit risky due to lot of scammers and risk of losing money if a person doesn't have knowledge on trading. Based on experience a person can learn trading and become the master and earn lot of profit from trading.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: