Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:35:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6926 times)
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

Crypto is the place that had been a good investment will look bad if the investor does not understand and digest what is in crypto. So whether it will be able to produce depends on the investment strategy that is executed. yet crypto basically always experiencing good growth and this became a good thing to follow.  investment in the crypto is indeed should do or is prepared from now on.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:22:53 PM

I believe crypto has a good future to invest in.
but don't ever invest if you can't lose your money.
because currently the market is very unpredictable.

Bloodseekers

Activity: 747
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:27:54 PM

Future of crypto is good or bad? of course will great, will good. Every day crypto community grow rapidly and will grow and grow again. Also the technology always update. In the future crypto will be used in various fields so will give positif feedback to cryptocurrensy
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

Ofcourse it's good to what will be the outcome for the future but now we are facing bad news the big drops of altcoin price always happen.
That is not the worse thing that can happen in crypto. Some coins do have a future, it really depends on how many people are helping the crypto expand.

Its depends how is the community of cryptocurrecies believers growing
Because in my opinion if the crypto believers growing day by day, i believe this will create more demands on crypto industry my friends, and of course, will make a bright future of crypto

tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:44:26 AM

I think it is good because if it not then why more people now are investing on crypto! this means crypto is now attracting more people to invest on it and it is a good sign that crypto is getting stronger.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:53:21 AM

It is still difficult to predict for this because crypto's condition is currently sluggish, which is clear, I am still confident that crypto will last a long time and for the future it will develop better and more people will invest in cryptocurrency.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

Ofcourse it's good to what will be the outcome for the future but now we are facing bad news the big drops of altcoin price always happen.
That is not the worse thing that can happen in crypto. Some coins do have a future, it really depends on how many people are helping the crypto expand.

Because in my opinion if the crypto believers growing day by day, i believe this will create more demands on crypto industry my friends, and of course, will make a bright future of crypto
I am confident with the progress of the resulting Cryptocurrency currently are able to experience a much better development. so very nice with the count on it as the main future coins. so I also support for progress Cryptocurrency

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:01:04 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

My advice? Don't be dumb. Don't ever bet all of your life savings on something like this. Just trade in a certain percentage and work your way up from there. Don't gamble all of your money and start whinning in the end because the market for these things aren't a force to be reckoned with. The cryptocurrency market will take what you have and keep it so don't assume you'll be gaining a lot immediately here.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:45:09 AM

I would argue that the future of Cryptocurrency will be very capable of being the coins to be able to count on making a profit and growth continue to rise. This is my review of the development of Cryptocurrency enthusiasts who support its development.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:49:55 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

My advice? Don't be dumb. Don't ever bet all of your life savings on something like this. Just trade in a certain percentage and work your way up from there. Don't gamble all of your money and start whinning in the end because the market for these things aren't a force to be reckoned with. The cryptocurrency market will take what you have and keep it so don't assume you'll be gaining a lot immediately here.
Good advice, people think they can make easy money in crypto, we should be realistic, listen to people who have bad and good prediction in the market
so we will not end up investing blindly. We have to know the risk and the reward so we will be able to gauge things out, and we will come up with a well think decision in the end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:13:38 AM

I think the future of crypto will be bright if you look at the current developments, and also some countries legalize someone to make transactions using crypto, for the current price of coins it has decreased, but I believe the turn of the year will make the market get better
ORCHIDKA

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

There is hope that things are going to get better, and everything's going to be different from what we are experiencing now.Think of all the possibilities in the crypto before entering, too many risks if not careful.
Absolutep

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:48:24 PM

If you invest wisely in crypto,you have surely set a great future ahead.investing wisely means,searching for the best coin with great features that are relevant for the future.Do not invest all you have in crypto.
Mikell556

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

crypto's future will grow well, although for now crypto prices are experiencing a decline but believe in the future if crypto can grow optimally it will be able to provide a large profit for crypto coin owners, and that requires a long process and time.

Very little time is left before the beginning of the growth of cryptocurrency. Growth will be different. Some altcoins will start growing at the beginning.
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

If I were you, I would invest a bit in bitcoin hoping for its nearest pump and monitor the market till Quarter 1 2017 when most recent ICOs promised to present their ready products for the public.
This will show if crypto viable and if investors can still trust new ICOs.

ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

Crypto is most popular block hain in this time and it has too much potential and every days daily thousand people adopt crypto and blockchain it has good for world.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Hengemeran

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

Of course I think this is a good future with cryptocurrency will be , due to the fact that the state does not track our transfers I think because of this big plus in cryptocurrency
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

I am convinced that cryptocurrency has a great future. We need to be able to wait and calmly hold promising tokens.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

Cryptocurrency has already established itself in the market and there is no possibility of being bad anything. I think cryptocurrency will replace the market and traditional currency will no more be used by anyone.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

I hope so, future of cryptocurrency is good. Cryptocurrency started from bitcoin and now a lot of altcoin available on market, so its giving a good hints that future of crypto really good. Future will be fine and world will be more developed.

Be hardworker
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: