Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy ethereum  (Read 47098 times)
xsantana (OP)

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:05:51 AM

is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
volusion

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

No, market will go down, until eth touch 80
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

Wow that's cheap, any conclusion and analysis on why it will go down to $80?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

Wow that's cheap, any conclusion and analysis on why it will go down to $80?
Probably not LOL It's just another speculation without any back  Grin

Anyway, I would not mind to buy ETH at this price. There was time when ETH price was around $1200 if I can remember and comparing to that price $284ish is a good deal.

No one knows which way the price will head however I am optimistic and my call is to buy.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
shlwsx

Activity: 406
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

It's a good opportunity now,But we don't know if it will continue to depreciate.
Everything is a gamble ,The good fortune will always be with you.
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
Yes it is a best condition to buy the ethereum because the market and the price of the ethereum are too low.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

The prices of almost all alts drag behind bitcoin. If bitcoin's price start to gain momentum again, ETH will quickly follow. Even though nobody knows for certain, this could be the time to buy. It looks that ETH is near to the bottom or at the bottom now.

xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

Is there good news or reliable technical analysis? so this is the right time to buy Ethereum.
I already hold several ETH, maybe I will add more to buy ETH.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

This is the best time to buy ethereum at the rate that it was now. Some months I believed ethereum will increase and make the buyers now to have more profit
Sure sure

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy ethereum and keep if you also have it hold it well the market price is dropping now and no one knows tomorrow there may be pump and the price will skyrocket and if you have sell it anyhow you will not forgive yourself
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

I also believe that today is the right price to buy ETH. According to many analyses now there is a consolidation of prices in the range of 250-350 dollars. There is a small chance that the price may drop to 200 $, so I will buy parts.
tronghoa

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

Yes, you can buy it now. We're at buying zone now. But the market is not stable so it could lead the price drop down a bit more. So if you know about trading technique, please do your own analytics and make your own decision. But with me, it's ok to buy in now.
xsantana (OP)

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

what you mean is $ 80, if that happens, everyone will be disappointed, because many people hold eth. and more and more people are out of the cryptocurrency world, because they suffer losses.
I hope that won't happen
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

At this time, this is probably one of the most successful moments when you can buy an ethereum. The price is the most minimal for the last half year .. If you buy an ethereum, then do it right now.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

At this time, this is probably one of the most successful moments when you can buy an ethereum. The price is the most minimal for the last half year .. If you buy an ethereum, then do it right now.

I think if you do not do it now, then in 2-3 months you will be very sorry about it when the price reaches $ 600 and you could double your bank twice.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

Since the ethereum price is seems cheaper now we can invest on the eth now. Worth of bitcoin also seems cheap along with ETH. All waiting for the sec decision then all the coins value will be gonna rocking in the market for sure.

However people feel that ETH value may go beyond the market.
Exactly I expect ETH price to reach the 2k USD in some months. Buy hodl and win.
vovanlau2

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

I agree. Not only ETH, the price of BTC and other altcoins going down. The market has fallen into redzone, that's a good chance to invest.
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

yes i think its a right time to buy etherum because now the days market is very down.but no one knows what will be the future,i think soon market will raise
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

I agree that this is the best time to buy eth. If you have fiat and looking for a good return then go for it. Eth have passed $1000 and i believe it will still go back to that price and beyond.  So hell YES!! Its a great time to buy Ethereum.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

Right now ETH and the whole market continues to fall. Do not invest at this time because everything becomes too dangerous. Waiting at the end of August may be a better choice. ETH could fall to 200-250$ if the market goes down as it is and continues to last

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: