Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167527 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:29:23 AM

LOL

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PmcUnited

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:35:05 AM

Whats extremely funny is every single person hating and shit chatting on MAZACOIN are 100% AUR bag holders look at our volume we stole it from them lol of course they are gonna hate...... for anyone worried about the indians dumping for cash it will take them 5 years to figure out how to fucking dump the coins they own in the first places....  if i may add for the "expert traders who survived dumps" haha i could sell all my mazacoins right now for 5BTC or hold and lose nothing as I've already doubled my investment on the dips id risk 5BTC for 50BTC anyday this is possible as AUR coin didn't have this much volume at twice the market caps size of MAZACOIN you stupid AUR COIN BAG HOLDERS PISSED their coin has been dump by pros for MAZA simple as that
sulphur

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:36:28 AM

I just noticed that every time I post, the price of maza goes up on coinmarketcap.

If its not coincidental because the price just goes up anyway, I might have to start charging for each post.  Grin

why u stop posting,,,,,,,its slowing down

POST FASTER FASTER
sulphur

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:37:48 AM

9:37 IN CHINA
RISE AND SHINE Mudda Puckers
Imperials

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:39:27 AM

Over 25BTC on cryptorush building up Shocked. Expect huge rises.
Razor Ramon

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Hey yo!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:44:17 AM

I moved some coin around to buy some at 6 cents but Cryptsy is taking ten fucking years to get my coin over to cryptorush and now its 11 cents..  Undecided

ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 01:45:26 AM

why would chinaman care about a bunch of tomahawk-wielding alcoholics?

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
sulphur

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:47:46 AM

why would chinaman care about a bunch of tomahawk-wielding alcoholics?
hhhhmmmmm   that would be a good fight though axe vs nunchuck
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:49:05 AM

Whats extremely funny is every single person hating and shit chatting on MAZACOIN are 100% AUR bag holders look at our volume we stole it from them lol of course they are gonna hate...... for anyone worried about the indians dumping for cash it will take them 5 years to figure out how to fucking dump the coins they own in the first places....  if i may add for the "expert traders who survived dumps" haha i could sell all my mazacoins right now for 5BTC or hold and lose nothing as I've already doubled my investment on the dips id risk 5BTC for 50BTC anyday this is possible as AUR coin didn't have this much volume at twice the market caps size of MAZACOIN you stupid AUR COIN BAG HOLDERS PISSED their coin has been dump by pros for MAZA simple as that

But it will take ten minutes for someone to offer to buy them there and then for cash and dump them on their behalf.

Also, if it takes them five years to figure it out, are you going to wait five years for your market to materialise?

You need to think much more deeply.

I have zero AUR, sold out five hours ago  Tongue
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:51:52 AM

MazaCoin is now traded @  ATOMIC-TRADE !!!

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits.

The site offers a much better user experience than mintpal. 

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

Come check us out, MZC/BTC just went up and volume is growing.

Imperials

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:52:47 AM

Should be interesting to see this AUR dump and people investing in a more solid foundation in MAZA Smiley.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 01:54:13 AM

But it will take ten minutes for someone to offer to buy them there and then for cash and dump them on their behalf.

I have zero AUR, sold out five hours ago  Tongue

You are pretty retarded for telling people to sell their MZC now. The coin has been out for literally 4 days.

Read the auroracoin thread with people like you telling them to sell on page 20.

Now imagine if they waited a month.

If you don't think mazacoin will follow that trend and rocket to 1$ in 30-60 days you need to expand your perception.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
sussex

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:55:41 AM

Should be interesting to see this AUR dump and people investing in a more solid foundation in MAZA Smiley.

It's not a dump, it's the verge of a panic sell.

Do you really think people bailing from AUR are going to put their money into another coin at the top of an insane spike? They've already lost a third of their value in 12 hours.

Solid foundation is BTC at the moment while they lick their wounds.
sussex

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:56:37 AM

You are pretty retarded for telling people to sell their MZC now. The coin has been out for literally 4 days.

Read the auroracoin thread with people like you telling them to sell on page 20.

If you don't think mazacoin will follow that trend and rocket to 1$ in 30-60 days you need to expand your perception.

Says "the man on moon"..........
Imperials

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:05:41 AM

You really are spending a lot of energy for a coin you don't believe in. It usually is because you sold out and regret it, or will eventually regret it plain and simple. This alt-currency is not some crappy clone that everyone is trying to pump daily, it actually is meaningful and has an initiative to help a community with actual backing. Can you say the same for AUR? I would rather take a transparent development initiative with media and community backing than throwing it in a dark hole and hoping the dev backs his promise. Whether or not you like it this coin is a top 10 alt, and don't get caught buying it on the way up.
sussex

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:10:47 AM

You really are spending a lot of energy for a coin you don't believe in. It usually is because you sold out and regret it, or will eventually regret it plain and simple. This alt-currency is not some crappy clone that everyone is trying to pump daily, it actually is meaningful and has an initiative to help a community with actual backing. Can you say the same for AUR? I would rather take a transparent development initiative with media and community backing than throwing it in a dark hole and hoping the dev backs his promise. Whether or not you like it this coin is a top 10 alt, and don't get caught buying it on the way up.

My reasons for posting is that I don't like scams that make all cryptos look bad.

In what sense is it a top ten alt?
chuckscap

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:11:26 AM

At least this coin has a reason to be as opposed to the dozens of POS scrypt coins announced every week (I have nothing against scrypt coins except they have become so easy to create they are almost all crap now).  We put our Jupiter on it on day one, unfortunately not on hour one.  We've done Ok, should've held them all but still have quite a few left and have done well.  I hope the coin makes it for the long run regardless of whether we hold them or not.

I did post about it when it first came out, no announcement in this forum, just the Spanish one, puzzling ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482522.0

Regards,

Chuck
Imperials

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:16:51 AM

My reasons for posting is that I don't like scams that make all cryptos look bad.

In what sense is it a top ten alt?

Not sure if trolling or serious. Do some independent research then get back to me on why it isn't. In fact no alternate currency will have a greater impact that Maza and you can hold me to that. I hope you're not bag-holding AUR, maybe that's why you're a bit bitter. This coin is a couple days old and will lament itself as a revolutionary alt-coin, in theory what it itself is supposed to embody; value, use, and change. Can't say the same for the rest of the crap coins out there now can you? Bump my post in a month when you're riding in the back subtly watching.
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:23:55 AM

Trolls are in full force tonight...FUDing the biggest story of the day....

In the meantime let me say:

MZC.MINEBIG.COM

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
rsx19

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:49:09 AM

MLUrXzWw8nHMRiy3Z1xh4dP7H2n3TJGU5A

i cant sha mine can anyone help me out D:

BlackCoin For poor Shibe - BMobXjx9TN96a1qmZA9pSSzJur6UH9PWgU
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: