Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:39:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167534 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:07:45 AM

ALL HAIL MAZA

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:08:01 AM

*looks for 'ignore' link next to barryzand's useless contributions*
*click*

Ahhhh, do you smell that? It seems far less assholey around here now.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Miner232432

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:09:20 AM

When dark rattlesnake hiss in the grass, great bear roams the plains and white eagle sores the sky then is time for brown horse to ride down to drink

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:10:09 AM

*click*

well good for you...

actually i'm just warning people...stating facts... discussing the legalty off this coin.. so if you dont like the truth.. ignore me indeed...
tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:11:19 AM

*click*

Oh yeah, Much nicer now!

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
Miner232432

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:14:45 AM

well good for you...

actually i'm just warning people...stating facts... discussing the legalty off this coin.. so if you dont like the truth.. ignore me indeed...

Then go educate yourself on such things before spouting off your uneducated shit

maxsolnc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 10:18:02 AM

MZC was ~70k sat yesterday at the same time

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H
NutshellCoin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:19:51 AM

Is  Traditional Lakota Nation a real country?
Mjollnir

Activity: 182

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 10:19:56 AM

We shall see where it goes. I want to complement everyone who saw this so soon. I never heard of it. And when i did, i bought in. To late ofcourse to make some real money (even loosing a little now). Still it could be something. And people who think indians still living in a tipi  Tongue.....really guys? If that is the level of sophistication that is needed to get rich with cryptocoins. I feel even more ashamed that i dont get rich from cryptocins  Roll Eyes

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:25:12 AM

*click*

well good for you...

This made my morning. Grin

If I ever I feel that getting financial advice from a PandaCoin and KlondikeCoin holder is a sensible and rational thing, I will leave my computer in the street and then voluntarily submit myself to an asylum.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:35:09 AM

Let's get this back to 16k peeps! ^ ^ why do people try to post other coin's in other coin's thread's gtfo!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:42:38 AM

Let's get this back to 16k peeps! ^ ^ why do people try to post other coin's in other coin's thread's gtfo!

16k is still to cheap, i cant see why it wouldnt wanna go alot higher.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:44:44 AM

well i would like it to go to 10 to 1 ratio with btc but Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 10:46:55 AM

Check another very promising ,,national" currency eKrona (scandinavia): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421376.0 This will be like aurora.

I think this is a little different. Would be the same if i create a coin and call it Egulden. No premine...why would the coin be in hands of the Dutch?

So in this case. They should have distributed them to the scandinavians. And from what i read they did not do that. So its different then auora and maza.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:50:16 AM

Check another very promising ,,national" currency eKrona . . . This will be like aurora.

Now now, I think you might be making a hell of a leap there. The reason why Aurora and Mazacoin *might* do really well is that they are addressing a particular need of their communities. Simply labelling a coin 'e-[fiat currency name]' does not a community currency make.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:55:22 AM

Maza?
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:55:28 AM

Everyone chill. Take a walk and get some sun. This is holding steady at 9-11 for now. It will rise again with more exposure and interest.

agreed 10000x
mfpowernl

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:56:26 AM

Why it is going so much down the last couple of hours?
Miner232432

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:57:32 AM

All the big players are sleeping, wait until lunchtime GMT and things will pick up again

Mjollnir

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 10:57:35 AM

No clue. But if i see how much BTC is involved at the moment. I think some people who want in for a low price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: