Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167527 times)
Mjollnir

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 08:45:31 PM

Wondering if you don't like a coin. Why have them and spend time on a topic about it?

B I feel I can help prevent this coin from creating more victims and call them out on their scam.

then u should visit 50-60 more altcoin forums mr angel. we dont take your time no more.

Not many other coins managed to pull such elaborate scam as Mazacoin. For most of these other alts what you see is what you get. Pretty big difference.

If for once you got your facts straight. A scammer Who came public on tv and on the bitcoinconverence. There was a lot of misunderstanding about Who said official currency etc. It is all there for you to find. You did not read it. I am like to share info but you just talk crap. You have the honor :d your the first one i put on ignore.

My website. Collection of cuttings of crypto news world wide. With links to full article. http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
And on steemit.com now Smiley
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:47:46 PM

Wondering if you don't like a coin. Why have them and spend time on a topic about it?

B I feel I can help prevent this coin from creating more victims and call them out on their scam.

then u should visit 50-60 more altcoin forums mr angel. we dont take your time no more.

Not many other coins managed to pull such elaborate scam as Mazacoin. For most of these other alts what you see is what you get. Pretty big difference.

If for once you got your facts straight. A scammer Who came public on tv and on the bitcoinconverence. There was a lot of misunderstanding about Who said official currency etc. It is all there for you to find. You did not read it. I am like to share info but you just talk crap. You have the honor :d your the first one i put on ignore.

There is no misunderstanding. Payu called it "official currency" many times even in NY.

Do you know how many times people like Stanford were on TV, ppl kissing their ass and yet ended up being big ass scammers? Some people here are so naive.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:47:55 PM

Get ready for price rise everyone get in mazacoin irc on freenode see you their for the rocket in price find out in irc what exchange. Enjoy a none Fontas rise n dump n kill. See you at the top

You guys and your stupid artificially organized pumps screwing over the regular buyer. Should be ashamed of yourself and you are calling me a troll.

Quite right, do you remember a few days ago when this coin was "the future", a "long term investment" and a "national currency"?

My, how attitudes have changed.

Yes, after it became obvious promoters of this coin are lying through their teeth. I loved the idea, true but the promoters scammed the buyers promising one thing and delivering something else entirely.

Again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ISpsRwDc0 There he is. Busy! Like most of them probably.

Everyone knows em, so why do they have to waste time with journalist who report twisted bull while interviewing the like of keiser. He needs support off reservation so that the money has value to start with without the Native Americans digging into their pocket for it before using it day to day.

And yes I'll tear you up all day and night.
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:49:05 PM

Guys, why are u quoting that guy? The key to get rid of forum 'evangelist' like him is by ignoring.

A lot of us here are staying because we believe the dev is a good man and we want to support his idea. I've made my profit from the initial pump and i could have just leave this coin all together, but i'm buying back at this price because i do think this coin have a future.

And why should the dev care and answer every FUD on the internet. Payu is busy travelling and spreading the news, while AP is probably finishing their mac wallet. I like these guys, they act instead of talk. So many devs talk a lot on the forum to ensure people while they secretly dump all their premine.
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:55:59 PM

This guy was on TV regulary, got his ass kissed by all pundits. Payu is small kid by comparison.

Surprise surprise though. Ended up being huge scammer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtRkZ3i1ERQ

http://theweek.com/article/index/225303/the-rise-and-fall-of-billionaire-ponzi-schemer-r-allen-stanford

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:56:05 PM

There is no misunderstanding. Payu called it "official currency" many times even in NY.

It is as closer to an official cryptocurrency as any other on the web aside bitcoin and litecoin. Investigate the meanining behind official. Pending presidential approval? What about the other group who stake claim to manage those lands (Republic). It would need the presidents approval as much as the tribes approval as much as the peoples approval, these are the Native Americans.

Simply be he was the first to get the Native crypto out before others who are working on theirs, he can state it as official as much as he wants if people are accepting it. He probably does to get the Native nations on board with this and to drive up the value and price. The council/president know he's doing it, haven't ordered him to stop (they wouldn't anyways) and have given him their full support in INVESTIGATING this. It isn't anywhere near the finished line, simply be if it gathers value and more accept it (if he works and doesn't spend time replying to trolls) with a good distribution and things like a reserve for a wage option in maza, there is the incentive for the lakota people to adopt it. Earn it, buy some of it experience their wealth increase in value while they work for more of it.

No bullcrap with unemployment rates and poverty internet shit alright. Many of them are 'on the level' for it, Rapid City and such. It is very necessary in this day and age to push these people into a better life, scam or not, this is the only hope they have in the foreseeable future.
xamido

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:59:23 PM

Besides who would i trust the most? Some random internet guy with the nickname HERP, or a man who is very public about his idea and have been fighting for his tribe for years?

Wink
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:59:35 PM

Guys, why are u quoting that guy? The key to get rid of forum 'evangelist' like him is by ignoring.

A lot of us here are staying because we believe the dev is a good man and we want to support his idea. I've made my profit from the initial pump and i could have just leave this coin all together, but i'm buying back at this price because i do think this coin have a future.

And why should the dev care and answer every FUD on the internet. Payu is busy travelling and spreading the news, while AP is probably finishing their mac wallet. I like these guys, they act instead of talk. So many devs talk a lot on the forum to ensure people while they secretly dump all their premine.

Yeah, I ignored him yesterday. I thought he had some valid concerns at first so I engaged him in conversation, he dodged 2 of the 3 questions entirely, gave a nonsensical answer for the third, then called MZC a scam and urged everyone to buy MaxCoin (Lol!!!). Unfortunately, people keep quoting him so I get to see more of his gems as the pages roll on. The dude is either not-too-bright or very persistent at using baseless FUD to further his daytrading. Even in the ranks of FUD spreading, this guy has some pretty weak sauce - he can't even defend his own claims.

Right. I didn't "urge" anyone. Was just saying that's a much better buy because at least it has genuine real backing unlike Mazacoin, which will never get backing.

How much Mazacoin do you hold and how much did you pay for it?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:00:12 PM

I just realized if you click on ignore Herp goes away, peace at last Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:01:08 PM

Besides who would i trust the most? Some random internet guy with the nickname HERP, or a man who is very public about his idea and have been fighting for his tribe for years?

Wink

Haha you're obviously clueless about what you've gotten yourself into. "His tribe"? Really? Haha.

Payu is not even a member of the Lakota tribe. Yes Payu fooled you, I'm sorry to hear that. He also fooled many media outlets so don't feel bad.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

xamido

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:03:43 PM

Yeah, i see his post right after my post but i don't even bother to unignore it. It makes life easier.

Grin
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:04:24 PM

Yeah, i see his post right after my post but i don't even bother to unignore it. It makes life easier.

Grin

Have a heart. Don't ignore me bro.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:04:40 PM

I guess the best will be just to transfer from exchange to own wallet my 80k MAZAs, just in case any exchange got hacked, and wait for atleast few months till it's price finally reach of 0.001BTC or more.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:08:09 PM

I guess the best will be just to transfer from exchange to own wallet my 80k MAZAs, just in case any exchange got hacked, and wait for atleast few months till it's price finally reach of 0.001BTC or more.

In a few months Payu and Pirate might be facing lawsuits from defrauded investors.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:10:54 PM

Look if Maza doesn't become an official native crypto, then no one ever will frankly. Why would the tribes break off and create their own when most of the work has been done for them already?

Surely too there is a better reason to adopt crypto, make money for the tribe changing the world rather than just relying on vices like gambling or tobacco sales.
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:15:04 PM

This guy was on TV regulary, got his ass kissed by all pundits. Payu is small kid by comparison.

http://theweek.com/article/index/225303/the-rise-and-fall-of-billionaire-ponzi-schemer-r-allen-stanford

Terrible. I'm sure everyone is aware scammers exist in this world and in front of our faces. There is a reason why little if any scammers in the cryptocurrency world have ever revealed their identity.
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:15:24 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 09:27:43 PM by Herp

Look if Maza doesn't become an official native crypto, then no one ever will frankly. Why would the tribes break off and create their own when most of the work has been done for them already?

Surely too there is a better reason to adopt crypto, make money for the tribe changing the world rather than just relying on vices like gambling or tobacco sales.

There are countries out there that stand much better chances of adopting their own digital coin. There are plenty of small countries like tiny sovereign island states that could do it.

Indian tribes are not really independent. They are not sovereign. They are not allowed to have their own army, their own currency and so on.  They are subsidized by US government and live from handouts, being allowed certain level of autonomy to operate businesses like casinos, but that's about it.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

poppys

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:16:33 PM

Exactly! It's a paradigm shift for all Native Americans and they don't even realize it yet.
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:21:12 PM

Terrible. I'm sure everyone is aware scammers exist in this world and in front of our faces. There is a reason why little if any scammers in the cryptocurrency world have ever revealed their identity.

The guy behind Mazacoin that goes by the name "Pirate" hasn't revealed his identity. He is leading the project not Payu who's just a front and fall guy if shit turns sour. All we know is that he's white and of Irish descent, some say he's from Canada.

https://twitter.com/CryptoDirect

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Mad Scientist

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:24:03 PM

BitCoin down 50%. Future uncertain. ShitCoin only for use by Scammers.

Sell now! Don't be a bagholder!
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: