Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167534 times)
neuroMode

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:13:32 AM

Here is the second "installment" (I guess you could say) of my chat in the IRC, this time with the OTHER dev, @boxxa.

http://pastebin.com/UuRmhbq0

Basically, I have his attention in the channel finally and I start asking him questions directly about all the red flags I've mentioned.

His best response was something along the lines of "You'll get your answers in the news articles coming out in a few days."

He had all the chance in the world to explain to me a few things that I was concerned about and couldn't dispel a single thing. It's right there, all he needs to do is simply tell us in the room why we shouldn't worry about the things that have surfaced. Instead we just get an effortless run-around that must have worked on others in the past.

You might say "What makes YOU so special, neuroMode, that you think a dev should take time out to  humor you and your crazy conspiracy theories?"
Well, I'm not anyone special. I'm just someone concerned and speaking on the behalf of others who are just as concerned. If you are a true and honest developer you wouldn't want the concerns people have had to be rampant and spreading like wildfire. You would be concerned about the people who had invested time and money into a project you are working on and you would be more than happy to take time off to ensure the reputation of the coin is upheld and there are no blurred lines between what people think and what is reality. It's part of the job. And it's especially part of the job when it's related to a coin specifically designed to HELP impoverished and neglected people.

But it's not part of the job if there are alternate motives behind the scenes. It becomes a hindrance to these alternate motives.

PS: MazaCoin|5932, I don't know what to think about that guy.

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:14:45 AM

If there was a pump coming we would've seen a bit of upward action as the pumpers pre-bought positions before an announcement. I'm bullish on Maza but I don't think a pump is coming, for those hoping.

I am SO glad I know what the next actualy big thing is and have an incredible opportunity to get in with it Smiley especially before herp! >.<
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:16:52 AM

this maplecoin shit facebook page is opened on 23 Temmuz 2011.

oh look at that, he must have had the idea for that back in 2011 but didn't go through for it for whatever reason, guessing needing more experience and/or bitcoin not as popular back then.

so it is being worked on currently or not? The suggestion that it is current is what just tanked the price.

Website and tweet are from yesterday.

point being sorry?

Point being I was answering a question.

Read up. Mention of FB 2011. I mention obvious possible reason number 1.
Worked on or not price tanky - website and tweet are from yesterday.
point being? I feel you think I said the website and tweet were from 2011 or something.
elaborate this is draining...

EDIT: 30 minutes posting here or twitter and i wouldn't be able to dev a coin tonight in full focus.

Having read this several times, I have construed that you are confused,

I was answering jrich76's questions as to whether there was current activity on Maple. It's a safe presumption there is because the website is recent and the tweet was less than 24 hours ago.

Why is this so difficult for you?

It is draining.
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:17:14 AM

Here is the second "installment" (I guess you could say) of my chat in the IRC, this time with the OTHER dev, @boxxa.

Basically, I have his attention in the channel finally and I start asking him questions directly about all the red flags I've mentioned.

His best response was something along the lines of "You'll get your answers in the news articles coming out in a few days."

He had all the chance in the world to explain to me a few things that I was concerned about and couldn't dispel a single thing.

You might say "What makes YOU so special, neuroMode, that you think a dev should take time out to  humor you and your crazy conspiracy theories?"
Well, I'm not anyone special. I'm just someone concerned and speaking on the behalf of others who are just as concerned. If you are a true and honest developer you wouldn't want the concerns people have had to be rampant and spreading like wildfire. You would be concerned about the people who had invested time and money into a project you are working on and you would be more than happy to take time off to ensure the reputation of the coin is upheld and there are no blurred lines between what people think and what is reality. It's part of the job. And it's especially part of the job when it's related to a coin specifically designed to HELP impoverished and neglected people.

But it's not part of the job if there are alternate motives behind the scenes. It becomes a hindrance to these alternate motives.

Wait are you Brandon Ecoffe?
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:18:45 AM

He had all the chance in the world to explain to me a few things that I was concerned about and couldn't dispel a single thing.

Play this backwards in your mind:

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
Croak

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:23:42 AM

If there was a pump coming we would've seen a bit of upward action as the pumpers pre-bought positions before an announcement. I'm bullish on Maza but I don't think a pump is coming, for those hoping.

They've BEEN pre-pumping it for a few days now.  The price was too steady..if it was a natural price, it wouldn't have dropped down to 2500 from 3000 almost instantly after the freeze was lifted...none of the other coins on Crypty had drops that large when trading resumed.

They don't buy (much) in the way of volume on the day of the pump, they build up a big supply and hold the price where they want it over the course of days before they "announce".  In the last hour or so before the dump, they'll let it build up a bit just to build some "natural" momentum.  Problem was, today Cryptsy went batshit during that final hour, so we didn't get a chance to see that final slow rise before the major pump.
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:24:05 AM

Play this backwards in your mind:

The years I've put up seeing people still convinced it's witty to post a gif and the associated "bain/mind/skull" comment. Cliche. I am now aware you how an outer perspective. Productive
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:25:23 AM

I am SO glad I know what the next actualy big thing is and have an incredible opportunity to get in with it Smiley especially before herp! >.<

I'm not touching this roadkill with a ten foot poll. It's done. You might want to stop fooling people. The jig is up.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

princesultan1

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:25:38 AM

Price is dropping super fast
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:31:14 AM

I'm not touching this roadkill with a ten foot poll. It's done. You might want to stop fooling people. The jig is up.

Oh I wasn't referring to this coin. I'll come find your name on the forum in a month of two buddy Smiley
greatwolf

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:32:27 AM

Why's mintpal and cryptsy prices diverging so much?
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:33:20 AM

Because the pump is starting at one site and not the other. Smiley
bitranger

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:33:27 AM

I agree Payu would be best to ditch these devs and get with someone more professional.  But it looks like that will inevitably happen not even as a resultant of choice.    Everything happens for a reason, and I think it's best this happens now while the coin is still in its early stages.  There is nothing point to a scam like the FUDsters would love to make you believe.  None of the premined coins have gone anywhere...and they are still publicly viewable on the blockchain.

People need to chill the hell out, take a step back, and relax for a sec.

I've said this before, Payu wasn't the guy behind the project, he was just the front these guys used. "Pirate" was the brain of the operation.

Best case scenario Payu was naive gullible fool but I don't think so because he knowingly pitched this coin as "official national sovereign currency".

Don't you have some baby seals to club somewhere herpies?..give it a rest would ya...all your minions must be loaded for the next run by now!?
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:33:39 AM

Price is dropping super fast

The return of Wulong no less taking nice Minty dumps lol

It is strange how so many people with just a few mazacoin suddenly want to sell them and not even at a competitive price eh?

EDIT: also waiting a few mins for those mini sells to stop and herp to suddenly be posting FUD again... eh fellas amirite
Croak

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:34:11 AM

Pre-pump starting again on Cryptsy, bots running again, etc.
Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:37:17 AM

MapleCoin - all aboard? Expect tweet soon from Mazacoin saying it's safe to jump ship and move into MapleCoin.  Cheesy

https://twitter.com/MapleCoin2014/status/442802489520578560

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

bitranger

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:37:30 AM

I feel bad for those that sold due to herpy and his minions!?...up we go
tomorrow
FryguyUK
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:40:13 AM

MapleCoin - all aboard? Expect tweet soon from Mazacoin saying it's safe to jump ship and move into MapleCoin.  Cheesy

https://twitter.com/MapleCoin2014/status/442802489520578560

My post from just before edit -
"EDIT: also waiting a few mins for those mini sells to stop and herp to suddenly be posting FUD again... eh fellas amirite"

Mintpal, price going to 2800 again.

Herp back, reposting more FUD like no one has argued with him.

Tempted to join his FUD campaign and ride the rollercoaster. Just going to finally ignore.

Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:40:39 AM

tomorrow

You must be delusional. It's the scammer devs you should have a problem with and you should actually thank me. You can still save some of your investment.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:41:34 AM

tomorrow

I would say it's the other way round, herpy is the minion, doing his masters bidding!

And waiting for a few scraps to be thrown it's way.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: