Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167527 times)
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:07:39 AM

guys new updated and moderated thread here...plus let this thread die and move discussion here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508849.0

Right because you'll nazi moderate same as you do on IRC by kicking people who ask questions.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:09:24 AM

Haha, you've put there the screenshot with the photoshoped signature in that thread. FFS! You guys are really low. The original lacks any handwritten signature.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:24:28 AM

Bye herpy have fun arguing with yourself Grin
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:52:57 AM

Guys, I copied the "screenshot" from @Mazacoin's twitter and then copied a real screenshot from the Google Play Store (The Bitcoin Wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet)

I pasted them both into Paint (simple, you can do it to). Put them side-by-side and do a zoom (will magnify both images equally).

Tell me, why is there a ton of pixelation all over the Mazacoin while the Bitcoin Wallet screenshot looks crisper? Is there a photoshop job happening with @Mazacoin's Android wallet that is causing strange compression issues with the pixels?

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:54:24 AM

Guys, I copied the "screenshot" from @Mazacoin's twitter and then copied a real screenshot from the Google Play Store (The Bitcoin Wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet)

I pasted them both into Paint (simple, you can do it to). Put them side-by-side and do a zoom (will magnify both images equally).

Tell me, why is there a ton of pixelation all over the Mazacoin while the Bitcoin Wallet screenshot looks crisper? Is there a photoshop job happening with @Mazacoin's Android wallet that is causing strange compression issues with the pixels?

Hmm. Well it's not like they haven't photoshoped the signature. But there's plenty of open source code that could be used for a wallet.

Not sure this is any important development that changes things. It's clear they've moved on to rip off with another coin Maplecoin, total mazacoin clone.

These devs lost all credibility.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:57:26 AM

guys new updated and moderated thread here...plus let this thread die and move discussion here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508849.0

Ahhh, the desperate bagholders have abandoned this thread to continue their mutual butt-hurt licking exercise somewhere less public - I shall miss them.  Kiss
Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:03:13 AM

Cause the one you downloaded is a jpg (compressed) and the one you pasted from screenshot has not been compressed yet. Derp derp.

Have you loaded up on Maple coin yet? This uber national new cryptocurrency Canada adopted and empowered Payu.. emm sry wrong coin, I mean empowered this new guy..forgot his name to use it as legal tender.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:04:46 AM

I already put on my tin foil hat thanks guys the voices will go away and my thoughts are safe. All of my joking posts aside. I'd like to be serious for a moment.  Smiley  

Considering the oppression of Native American people and their culture since settlers have shown up here. And what something like Mazacoin could mean for their sovereignty and impoverishment. I am not in the slightest bit surprised that something like what we ware seeing is happening. Call me a conspiracy theorist all you want. There were and still are individuals and groups that would like to see any Native, African, Hispanic culture gone. Some even would like to see the people eradicated. I am in no way indicating that those that are Anti Maza are in any way shape or form racist as I have not really observed any posts that would lead me to believe that. But lets be honest it exists and it exist in government.

There is a new type of prejudice and it crosses all people class-ism. The rich look at those below them as subhuman it's sad and sick. Opportunity or "The American Dream" are not easily reached in our country anymore. Inflation kills the buying power of our currency, jobs leave and those that stay pay less. Upper class is driving a wedge that splits the chasm between them and the rest of the citizens so wide it's nearly impossible to get across.

The idea of Bitcoin is a threat to their power and control. They know this and they are waging a war against it. The hacks, Gox, and media smear campaign. If you don't believe in conspiracies at this point in the game, well, I just don't know. If the Lakota do actually adopt this as their currency it would be so HUGE for BTC and sovereignty of every human being. It would be the first time since the illegal federal reserve was created that a sovereign nation had control over their own money.

Many of you have no idea what goes on in between the Fed and Reservations. The treaties in place are designed to really screw them and make it hard for them to every get ahead. If you don't know the Lakota were some of the last Natives to try and fight for THEIR LAND Chief Crazy Horse, Custards last stand, etc. Back when these treaties were signed they wanted to be sure that the natives NEVER would be able to rise again. And it has worked and it has pushed these people down and held them there. It has pushed them in to the pits of poverty which causes an increases in crime, drug use, rape, theft, etc. This can be seen in a recession these crimes always rise in such times. These people have lived in poverty for so long and it has ripped them apart and their spirit is wounded. This coin is hope not only for them but for every freedom loving human being on the planet.

Yes I hold bags I hold them from 9k and I"m out over half of my total BTC right now because of it. Yes I'm overly optimistic because of that maybe even in denial. But I've come to terms with it and am HOLDING!! I may lose more or I may get my money back or I might make a shit ton of money. But in the end I will have stood behind a great cause and a great people because regardless of all the fud and negative hype I still believe in this Man and his cause. I am 1/16 Ojibwa and although I never have known the horror of living impoverished on a reservation I have known what it's like to be poor and hopeless. Up until a while ago I was feeling poor and hopeless. Then I found BTC and I became hopeful again. I saw something that could break the power of the darkness that has a hold over our world. I seem something that could lead to a better world for everyone. Something that could help remove financial fraud, something that could kill inflation, something that could make us one again.

Bitcoin is not just about making money I know that people are here to make money and that's ok hell I want to make money too that's why I invested in Mazacoin to begin with. And I almost sold at 16000 sats for almost double my investment but I didn't and now I'm hear. But I'm not alone here I'm with many others of my brothers and sisters in humanity. Some of you want to make your money back and some of you want to do that and support what this coin stands for.

So what is Bitcion about then? It's about freedom, it's about unity, it's about an end to oppression. Sadly when you have money involved the douchebags that want to take everyone's money will show up. Greedy has been the undoing of our world. It has raped our children and our land. It has made mothers cry and fathers die. It has ripped out our humanity and replaced it with apathy. I know that those that are here to crash the price and steal peoples money have no soul left and will likely laugh. But maybe just mabye one of you will see what your contributing to in this world and have some compassion for your brothers and sisters. We only have one Earth we only have one life to live. Lets not forget all the hurt we can cause to others in our actions. Lets be mindful of our actions and what they do to others.

If you sold hey you can still buy back in it's officially a real deal. This man http://lakotalaw.org/about-us/our-team Chase Iron Eyes is the real deal Legal council for the Lakota people.  And to quote him "There hasn’t been a tribal nation that has declared its own currency and has mandated that that currency is used within its borders," Iron Eyes says. "But it’s because of this pervasive, ever-present asserted dominion of the United States. They’ll try to shut us down, try to cite us with law violations." http://www.theverge.com/2014/3/5/5469510/native-americans-assert-their-independence-through-cryptocurrency-mazacoin And big investors know how big something like this is. And they are going to smear it to snatch it up for cheap. That's what they do but at the same time if that opportunity wasn't there for them. Then none of use would be here because they would not bring their money into crypto and we would be going no where. Our world is symbiotic. Our people are symbiotic we need each other to survive many forget that. A single ant can do very little but a large colony can bring down a rabbit or bullfrog and sometimes humans even. Lets not forget our symbiotic relationship with each other and realize that this coin IS the REAL DEAL and our support for it is support for out cause in the crypto world the cause of fighting for our freedom fighting for our rights back. Fighting for sovereignty and solidarity! If you can lets support Maza lest show these fascists that have taken over our banks and governments that as individuals we are small but as a group we are strong and powerful!
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:06:36 AM

wondering if anyone can tell me if this coin has a future of being pumped again? Would like to make some more quick gains.
Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:07:36 AM

irrelevant copy pasta job

wow Date Registered:    March 09, 2014, 12:11:02 AM

shill much?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

neuroMode

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:37:21 AM

To test my theory, I copied the Bitcoin Wallet screenshot from Google Play, uploaded it to Imgur, then saved it to my desktop as a png. Then I uploaded it to Twitter here: https://twitter.com/neuroMode/status/442877582581571585

Then I copied the image and pasted it back into paint for another side by side and uploaded it to Imgur here: https://i.imgur.com/o1GivSl.png:

Look at the link in a separate tab for a better view. Negligible compression, and no compression from Twitter "resizing" it or whatever. Wtf are these guys doing with their screenshots, raping them?

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:54:58 AM

I already put on my tin foil hat thanks guys the voices will go away and my thoughts are safe. All of my joking posts aside. I'd like to be serious for a moment.  Smiley  

Considering the oppression of Native American people and their culture since settlers have shown up here. And what something like Mazacoin could mean for their sovereignty and impoverishment. I am not in the slightest bit surprised that something like what we ware seeing is happening. Call me a conspiracy theorist all you want. There were and still are individuals and groups that would like to see any Native, African, Hispanic culture gone. Some even would like to see the people eradicated. I am in no way indicating that those that are Anti Maza are in any way shape or form racist as I have not really observed any posts that would lead me to believe that. But lets be honest it exists and it exist in government.

There is a new type of prejudice and it crosses all people class-ism. The rich look at those below them as subhuman it's sad and sick. Opportunity or "The American Dream" are not easily reached in our country anymore. Inflation kills the buying power of our currency, jobs leave and those that stay pay less. Upper class is driving a wedge that splits the chasm between them and the rest of the citizens so wide it's nearly impossible to get across.

The idea of Bitcoin is a threat to their power and control. They know this and they are waging a war against it. The hacks, Gox, and media smear campaign. If you don't believe in conspiracies at this point in the game, well, I just don't know. If the Lakota do actually adopt this as their currency it would be so HUGE for BTC and sovereignty of every human being. It would be the first time since the illegal federal reserve was created that a sovereign nation had control over their own money.

Many of you have no idea what goes on in between the Fed and Reservations. The treaties in place are designed to really screw them and make it hard for them to every get ahead. If you don't know the Lakota were some of the last Natives to try and fight for THEIR LAND Chief Crazy Horse, Custards last stand, etc. Back when these treaties were signed they wanted to be sure that the natives NEVER would be able to rise again. And it has worked and it has pushed these people down and held them there. It has pushed them in to the pits of poverty which causes an increases in crime, drug use, rape, theft, etc. This can be seen in a recession these crimes always rise in such times. These people have lived in poverty for so long and it has ripped them apart and their spirit is wounded. This coin is hope not only for them but for every freedom loving human being on the planet.

Yes I hold bags I hold them from 9k and I"m out over half of my total BTC right now because of it. Yes I'm overly optimistic because of that maybe even in denial. But I've come to terms with it and am HOLDING!! I may lose more or I may get my money back or I might make a shit ton of money. But in the end I will have stood behind a great cause and a great people because regardless of all the fud and negative hype I still believe in this Man and his cause. I am 1/16 Ojibwa and although I never have known the horror of living impoverished on a reservation I have known what it's like to be poor and hopeless. Up until a while ago I was feeling poor and hopeless. Then I found BTC and I became hopeful again. I saw something that could break the power of the darkness that has a hold over our world. I seem something that could lead to a better world for everyone. Something that could help remove financial fraud, something that could kill inflation, something that could make us one again.

Bitcoin is not just about making money I know that people are here to make money and that's ok hell I want to make money too that's why I invested in Mazacoin to begin with. And I almost sold at 16000 sats for almost double my investment but I didn't and now I'm hear. But I'm not alone here I'm with many others of my brothers and sisters in humanity. Some of you want to make your money back and some of you want to do that and support what this coin stands for.

So what is Bitcion about then? It's about freedom, it's about unity, it's about an end to oppression. Sadly when you have money involved the douchebags that want to take everyone's money will show up. Greedy has been the undoing of our world. It has raped our children and our land. It has made mothers cry and fathers die. It has ripped out our humanity and replaced it with apathy. I know that those that are here to crash the price and steal peoples money have no soul left and will likely laugh. But maybe just mabye one of you will see what your contributing to in this world and have some compassion for your brothers and sisters. We only have one Earth we only have one life to live. Lets not forget all the hurt we can cause to others in our actions. Lets be mindful of our actions and what they do to others.

If you sold hey you can still buy back in it's officially a real deal. This man http://lakotalaw.org/about-us/our-team Chase Iron Eyes is the real deal Legal council for the Lakota people.  And to quote him "There hasn’t been a tribal nation that has declared its own currency and has mandated that that currency is used within its borders," Iron Eyes says. "But it’s because of this pervasive, ever-present asserted dominion of the United States. They’ll try to shut us down, try to cite us with law violations." http://www.theverge.com/2014/3/5/5469510/native-americans-assert-their-independence-through-cryptocurrency-mazacoin And big investors know how big something like this is. And they are going to smear it to snatch it up for cheap. That's what they do but at the same time if that opportunity wasn't there for them. Then none of use would be here because they would not bring their money into crypto and we would be going no where. Our world is symbiotic. Our people are symbiotic we need each other to survive many forget that. A single ant can do very little but a large colony can bring down a rabbit or bullfrog and sometimes humans even. Lets not forget our symbiotic relationship with each other and realize that this coin IS the REAL DEAL and our support for it is support for out cause in the crypto world the cause of fighting for our freedom fighting for our rights back. Fighting for sovereignty and solidarity! If you can lets support Maza lest show these fascists that have taken over our banks and governments that as individuals we are small but as a group we are strong and powerful!

well said.

neuroMode

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 04:55:58 AM

Ok guys, last thing I PROMISE. I know you are getting annoyed with me.

Is there a single rounded blurry edge in the Mazacoin wallet? All the "compression" is perfectly square around the letters.

Super Zoom of Bitcoin Wallet Address (https://i.imgur.com/UcdQbiM.png)

Super Zoom of Mazacoin Wallet Address (https://i.imgur.com/SntgA0T.png)

capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:40:05 AM

lol

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mazacoin.drobit.wallet

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Zulandio

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:01:00 AM

These guys are either Feds or douchebags buying cheap. We know they know so what's the point in pretending anymore? I'm holding no matter what you say so with me you fail.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:05:33 AM

Lol indeed, next he'll be saying Payu Harris isn't real or something.
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:21:53 AM

Just wake up and saw the price have go down again.

This is sure going to make more and more panic people coming to the thread. And as usual, they will blame the dev for the price.   Roll Eyes
Zulandio

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:25:23 AM

Well the Development team is volunteer and someone with knowledge has to do it. They are making another coin not a huge surprise they are in it to make money too. And maybe they do own a farm hell who wouldn't jump on boat of something like this first they heard and especially if they developed it and got on board right away. Maybe someone asked them to develop Maple Coin. Maybe they are trying to make money by riding Maza coat tales. Maybe Cananda want's a crypto I dunno your guess is as good as mine. Maybe it's a Fed smoke screen I dunno? At this point I'm just gonna hold though cause if it goes back up I would hate myself cause I'm out over 1.4 BTC if I sell now. Leaving me about .5 total left  Embarrassed Cry. I'm a lowly miner and seems difficulties are rising fast these days so this could be my ticket I hope.  Cool
vleroybrown

Activity: 1143
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:30:43 AM

This is great news and with a Android device donation campaign we could get a wallet into every citizens hands of this nation. Knowledge is power since there is practically no common knowledge of p2p currency the next steps are crucial to a movement like mazacoin.  The US government has a program that hands out phones to anybody on foodstamps plus gives them free minutes every month.  We should be able to do way better than that with the type of technical expertise that follows Bitcoin. For example shouldn't a namecoin type mobile communication network be possible using the bases of p2p?  How much control does the FCC have over the airwaves on the tribal land?   The ways this concept can make a crypto economies strength apparent is going to be historic.  Can't wait to be a volunteer/contributor please update the website with contacts to organize effort with the offical channels to maximize the spread of hope, and prosperity,  not FUD.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:38:49 AM

Fuck you FUD spreaders.

Some good news for Maza.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: